soooo when will your tree come down?

Before 2nd Jan (my birthday) usually. Will probably take it down sooner so we have more room for all the toys :haha:

Will probably do it early nxt week, we are moving soon so i'l pack up the living room at the same time :)

Usually New Years Day but after reading the replies I am sooooo tempted to take them all down tonight. Just done all the cards as recycling is coming tomorrow x

On the 2nd because thats when the council come and collect them :haha: but its so dead I want it gone NOW!

Likely tomorrow, latest Thursday morning. Need the space for new TV :)

Mines been taken down today, as it's A's 1st birthday tomorrow, so wanted them out of the way. Tomorrow is her day, not christmas :)

Mine came down tonight..... I leave the lights up at the window an extra day though (mainly because I can't be arsed to do it today!) :thumbup: x

January 1st at the latest. It's my daughter's birthday on the 4th so I want it down by then.

Unfortunately, my tree came down yesterday, as we have to clean our house and get it ready for our annual NYE party. Thankfully, with LO on his way, this is our last year for the party, which means that I'll finally get to leave my tree up long enough to make it through the 12 days of Christmas next year! :D

Mines down. Don't see the point in having it up after christmas. Like starting the new year with a tidy house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->