soooo when will your tree come down?

Tomorrow. Only becuase we've got family round for NYE and need the 'chair' room back so bye bye this year!

I'm going to take mine down today I think too!

I want to get the house organised, we're at a party tonight and will be pfftt if I come home and have to organise the house to be tidy for New Year!!

my DH took it down this morning before i woke up :haha:

ok decs are off, there where more under the tree than on it but the lights I cant be assed with as they are tangled so later on will be taken down I need the space its a massive tree.

Mines actually still up but only cause not had 5mins peace to do it and now my dog is really ill so hoping I can get the tree down asap!

Mines gone, I have a dining area back now and space, So good.New year dosnt feel so depressing as it did I reckon the tree depresses me when its up to long after christmas, fed up with it by then.

am doing mine tomorrow after xmas day i just want it down becomes a pain in the ass.

Got fed up of looking at, so not only have i got rid of all the decs i have also packed up most our front room ready for our move in feb :)

Just taken ours down, its the longest ive ever left it up for lol only bec ive been too tired this year

Ive just taken mine down along with the decs, normally leave it up a bit longer but with little man turning 1 on the 3rd i dont want them hanging around still collecting dust :)

I took mine down yesterday as it was a constant round of picking all of the baubles up what Alfie ripped off lol so glad it's gone however the living room looks os bare without all the decorations now boo!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->