Soooooo excitied!

rubyloo

Reaction score
just had to share this ladies....my DH, having done the 'not trying not preventing' lark but without much enthusiasm has said he wants to start trying 'properly' for a bab this autumn!!!!! i feel like the happiest person on the planet right now, and i know even if it takes a while at least we will be bding with great abandon all month long esp. at the time of Ov....and i will have you ladies here to share the journey x

p.s. we are even looking at part exing the car for something mroe 'family friendly' YAY!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

i want to run round and tell everyone.....but i think i might just keep it quiet until we actually manage the deed!

will be stocking up on pre-natals and folic acid and cutting out the rubbish in my diet.

thank God for this site or i might just go major crazyeee ladyeee x

Good luck I hope you get your bfp soon xx

Aw that's lovely - hope you have lots of fun, and get your :bfp: really soon - most excellent news

Congrats hunni, although can't guarantee that my craziness won't rub off on you! hahaha
Hope your stay isn't too long
xxx

congrats! I know exactly how you feel. I just got my DB to agree to start taking some vitamins to help the process. I never thought that he would agree to it... but he did!!
Hope you get that BFP soon!

congrats! I know exactly how you feel. I just got my DB to agree to start taking some vitamins to help the process. I never thought that he would agree to it... but he did!!
Hope you get that BFP soon!

that's so funny! got my DH to start swallowing his vits again just this morning! he didn't look too happy, but he didn't complain too much either....

thanks for all the good wishes you wonderful people!

BFPs ALL ROUND xxx

:happydance:

Hi, sweetie! I'm supposed to be making your bracelet... and I intend to. My best friend is moving and packed my jewelry making stuff, but I'm headed to find it hopefully today or this weekend! It seems you'll get to properly start using it soon! :) Sorry it's taken me so long, but the packing thing... yeah... made life hard for a second. I'll get it done ASAP! I'm so excited for you! Good luck on a quick :bfp:! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->