SOOOOOOOOO irritable...

jmac

Reaction score
I'm due in 6 days time and feel so irritable it's unbelievable. People around me just can't do right for doing wrong and I just feel like crawling into a corner and coming out once I've had the baby and know that all is well.

I just cannot be bothered and am sick to death of fielding phone calls and texts asking how I am...which then makes me feel v selfish. I hadn't answered a text to my Mum within 5 minutes this morning so she phoned to see if things were happenening. I missed a call from my friend on Wednesday night and she sent three texts asking if I was in labour.

Feel like making a big sign or recording a voice mail that says "NO I AM NOT IN LABOUR, I JUST CANNOT BE BOTHERED WITH ANY OF YOU BUT WILL BE IN TOUCH ONCE LO IS HERE AND I CAN BE ARSED WITH ANY OF YOU AGAIN".

Am I awful???

Nope, i am exactly the same and i'm due 8 days!

:hugs: to you x

Is there anyway you can politely tell them to p*ss off or have you gone past being polite??!

Luckily no one has been bothering me! I've got a couple of annoying friends (including one who has already attempted a date and time to come round!!!) but my family are being really good. I txt my sister this morning and she didn't reply, so I just called her, it turned out she didn't get the txt but didn't want to ring me just in case.

I'm dreading the next few days though....everyone knows I'm being induced tonight so no doubt I'll get ppl constantly asking for updates. I'm not gonna bother replying!

Isn't it annoying? You know they are trying to be nice but OMG, it is just too much. Feel overwhelmed and quite stifled by it all.

Is there anyway you can politely tell them to p*ss off or have you gone past being polite??!

Luckily no one has been bothering me! I've got a couple of annoying friends (including one who has already attempted a date and time to come round!!!) but my family are being really good. I txt my sister this morning and she didn't reply, so I just called her, it turned out she didn't get the txt but didn't want to ring me just in case.

I'm dreading the next few days though....everyone knows I'm being induced tonight so no doubt I'll get ppl constantly asking for updates. I'm not gonna bother replying!

Good luck for tonight! How exciting! :hugs:

Isn't it annoying? You know they are trying to be nice but OMG, it is just too much. Feel overwhelmed and quite stifled by it all.

It's very annoying. You try to be a nice as possible to everyone but when they keep asking over and over again you just lose it and get rather peed off....or i do :haha:

What bugs me is that they don't seem to get (and I've tried to be polite about it) is that in theory it could be 09 January before I get induced (based on 14 days past EDD) so really it could be a long wait and so, there's no point in getting all over the top about it now.

I've just completely taken my mum's head off! I had text her saying that I'd had my car engine running for two hours and that the front windscreen was only just starting to melt the tiniest bit and so she text me back asking where I need to go and that I shouldn't be driving anywhere as it was too icy!!! Hmmm...hadn't thought of that myself!

So I ignored it and the next thing she's on the phone so I just let rip and told her that I was sick of being patronised and monitored constantly and supposing I had been going out in the car, it was nobody's business.

Oops...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"