Sore boobs/nipples

loopylew

Reaction score
Hi ladies, i'm still ttc but this month my nipples seem to have been sore since cd23, which is way too early for AF if its 34days like last time. Can any of you remember when your boobs/nipples were sore before you got bfp? was it a while before AF was due or just same time?

My boobs were sore about a week after conception I think.. Quite a while before AF was due, I know that.

my cycles are all over so i'm not sure when i've ovulated but think it was earlier than i thought this month than expected. Thanks fingers crosed ill get my bfp

my boobs were sore (and still are tender) very early on, about a week before Af was due. For me it was one of the first signs as i dont get sore boobs with my period. Good luck!

Thanks, its not so much my boobs but nipple area. I never get sore boobs with AF just sotre nipples so it wouldn't surprise me if i just got sore nipples if bfp

I didn't notice at all.. the first I suspected that I was pregnant was the fact that I constanty wanted to cry for no reason

My boobs felt 'heavy' and my nipples felt like they were burning (they still do!). I think that started about 5 days before AF was due. Good luck! :hugs:

My nipples were very tender/sore about a week before AF was due. That went away a couple days before AF was due. I didn't get a BFP until I was 4 days late. I tested when I was 1 day late and BFN. Good luck huni!!!! :baby:

My nipples started hurting very early maybe even the week I got pregnant but I thought it was the cold weather at first. But they still hurt at times, often times horribly so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->