Sore nipples anyone? Still?

rita lewis

Reaction score
Hi
Just wondering if this is just me or anyone else...
My bobs dont seems to stop growing and now on to of being sore my niples are also itchy and scin seems to be peeling off... anyone else?

I think it they continue to grow and will need a wheelbarrow at the end of the pregnancy....:rofl::rofl:
any comments or suggestions please... cant reallt itch it at work

My boobs seem to have eventually stopped growing this last week, but my nipples are still very sore and ultra sensitive.

You are not alone with the sore nipples, mine feel as though the ends have been sliced off so,so sore and they are constantly hard. hope this passes soon.

:hug:

Yep same here! but OH thinks its fun to prod and poke them...grrr

Mine are the same although they are not as bad as in the first tri. On the other hand they haven't really grown at all they are just fuller, i'm still an A cup lol.

My get really dry too, I have to slap on loads of moisturiser every day otherwise the start peeling...ewww

My get really dry too, I have to slap on loads of moisturiser every day otherwise the start peeling...ewww

I am putting loads of cream on and they are still peeling off... eugh!
Cant wait for this "itchiness" to go away!

at night i wear a sleep bra but wake up very sore and i painful. my boobs dont seem to have grown at all!

I havent had any boob issues yet. My boobs are just as they were before big and droopy :rofl:

Everyday mine are sensitive/sore, but some days more so than others. Another constant is that they're warm/hot even though the rest of the boob isn't - I am just a freak or does anyone else experience this??

Mine are quite tender, but ive got some nipple cream, so no peeling skin....thankfully.

After so much pain in the first trimester my boobs settled down a lot, but they still have sore days and I find now it's getting a bit chillier sometimes my nipples go hard and really hurt!!!! Today I woke up and my nipples seem to have got about 30% bigger overnight, they were really swollen!

Mine are growing still and now have their own postcode and dialling code!! My nipples are sore when i touch them and i even had a bit of fluid come out when i squeezed one the other day (didnt mean to, pulled boob up to moisturise and implant squished boob up)!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->