Sore ribs

P

Pudding-x123

Argghhhhh so sore!

Is anybody else experiencing really sore ribs?

I woke up this morning and my ribs were killing me, which are making my back hurt....eurgh. They are still sore now!

:cry::cry:

aww hun poor you :hugs:

Yeah I know how you feel - mine constantly hurt on my right side. I think they're worse that side cos of the number of times I've broken them! I find a hot water bottle really helps when they get too bad.

Hope you feel better soon xxx :hug:

Aww hun, I know the feeling, this started for me a couple of days ago, sitting down on the sofa is so painful that I have to sit with the back reclined and my feet up just to relieve the pressure. It is so painful. I hope it settles for you soon, take care :hugs: XX

o dear hun ive been having these pains in my ribs since 19 weeks but the hot water bottle defontly works for me :) xx

Hiya... I posted about this a little while ago because I had exactly the same thing. I feel for you... it's terrible. Felt like someone had stuck a red hot poker between my ribs. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. My midwife said that it's called 'rib flare'. She also said that if it gets really bad I can take paracetamol.

I think that baby has dropped this week (a little) so that seems to relieve the pressure and I can eat like a pig again :happydance:

Like the other person said - a hot water bottle and a warm relaxing bath helps. Hope it goes away soon. :hugs:

mine feel so bruised on the inside and also feel like they are on fire sometimes! xx

mine feel so bruised on the inside and also feel like they are on fire sometimes! xx

Thats how they feel! I didn't know how to describe them, but you've got it bang on! Arghhhh they hurt!!:cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->