Sore, tender bbs suddenly fading. Is this normal???

MNgirl1991

Reaction score
I am 5 weeks pregnant and before I even knew I was pregnant, my boobs were SO SORE and the nips were tender and painful to touch. Well I woke up this morning and they're less sore and the nips don't hurt anymore. Is this normal or could it mean something bad? I figured I'd have sore boobs for most of my pregnancy.
TIA!

I'm no medic but I do believe that symptoms can come and go as they wish throughout pregnancy. I wouldn't stress out over that, enjoy being pregnant and congratulations

Thank you for replying! My mom says the same thing, that I need to relax and enjoy the pregnancy. I am a natural worry wart lol I hope the morning sickness decides to leave soon then!

I've had sore boobs since I got my bfp at 9/10dpo, some days seem worse they others, some days that don't seem that sore atall and then the next day so sore I dread taking my bra off. Symptoms can come and go Hun.

I've had sore boobs since I got my bfp at 9/10dpo, some days seem worse they others, some days that don't seem that sore atall and then the next day so sore I dread taking my bra off. Symptoms can come and go Hun.

I hear ya there. I have been bra free for the past couple of weeks. Thank God I don't have to go to work or anything at the moment. I'm glad they're not as sore today but at the same time I know sore means hormones are surging so I'll be fine either way :)

Yes this just happened to me! Only one boob is sore but the tenderness went away a couple of days ago, woke up this morning and its back ! I think it comes and goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->