Sorry I must be a stone age parent!

I knows what I know
and I knows you luuuuuurve us!!!!

xxxxx

OMG just read the thread!

Poor Dionne, you seemed a bit ganged up on there! Different styles of parenting shouldn't be mocked with "choice" words.

I don't think Dionne was ganged up on :confused:

Sorry I don't exaggerate!

Totally seperate from the convo between you guys ...

Dionne wasn't ganged up on?

I don't know if you include me in that but I simply tried to calm the situation by stating how things can work on the good old internet - One reply was in reply to something Dionne had posted then edited not realising it had been read/replied to & the only member left feeling rather crap was Cat (I'd be surprised if Dionne didn't agree) but Cat & Dionne were soon ok and moved on from the topic & Cat explained she never means to sound horrible in her posts - she has her way of parenting, her own thoughts thats all & often says so on threads she does reply to.

I think if Dionne had of felt ganged up on she may have said so ... Not backwards at coming forwards our Dionne lol

Clashes every now & then ... misunderstanding & so on ... the joys of forums
:headspin:

LOL thats funny I felt the oposite, the general concensus from just about everyone else was that they had no problems with TVs and games consoles etc in moderation. I was the minority.

Like I said I didnt mean to be critical of other peoples parenting I just wondered what other peoples views were on the subject, if they thought it was fine or how they 'governed' that sort play in their house, i.e perental controls, limited use, their own systems in their rooms, age restristions etc.

I dont even know what policies Dionne has on the matter in her household, or what her children do and dont do, so I certainly wasnt critisizing her or anyone else for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->