Sorry - TMI (Smelly Gas)

"MisStink" I guess you're living up to your name! Hahaha that was hilarious....I died, then HAD to read your post aloud to DF. He was laughing too.
Thanks for the laugh! :D

Hahahahaha!!, youre welcome! "MisStink", i love it!! Eeeeee us pregnant ladies are a classy bunch arent we!! :haha:

Haha, I'm so glad this thread didn't make anyone uncomfortable!!

I have been killing myself and my poor hubby with my stinky toots and there isn't anything I can do about it. I think I may have even made the dog leave the room the other night. I keep candles lit and light matches to help cover it up, but sometimes I end up beating the match!!

Thanks ladies for all the awesome posts :)

Since Ive found out im pregnant, nothing has made me uncomfortable :D I have smelly gas, I had thrush, Ive grown MANLY hair, my nose is blocked in the morning, I got discharge.... I can talk about it all now, before I wouldnt have dared :D

I do hope this smelly gas passes soon.. At least the smell, hard to get away with!

I've, unfortunately, been much gassier (?) with this pregnancy too. I had it with my DD also. For all of you 1st time moms, let me just warn you... You will probably be super gassy after giving birth, for a while. It's not necessarily gas, I was told it was air...but you can't control it so it happens at the worst times!

haha.
i have this, too,ive gotten very gassy lately and the smell is horrible,but unlike you ladies i dont take any pity on DH as he is always poisoning me with his smell.now im having my revenge on him,i squeal with laughter when he is the one who has to leave the room for a change :rofl: but i have to admit i sometyms have to leave the room too,its that bad!!!!!

Sorry, just had to say thanks for the laughs! Ain't been on for a couple of days and this had me in stitches! The hubby not coming up stairs and the dogs leaving the room!!!! Hilarious

Thnx for making me laugh ladies:thumbup:

Oh dear. I'm so glad I found this thread and realised its not just me.

My husband has taken to walking around with his tshirt pulled up over his nose.

I thought this was just me too lol I have the worst kind - long loud frequent and stinky :( I usually don't care about farting around OH but this is getting embarrassing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->