sorry to intrude but can you help me?

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
im 12 + 2 and yesterday i had cramps wich i have not had since the early weeks of pregnancy, jst wandering if any of you ladies had this??

hello hun :hi:

i got bad cramps and still do midwfie told me its my uterus streching but ring midwfie hun thats what i did xxxxxxxxx:hug:

Yes hun i still get them now every now and again! All stretching pains aslong as they arnt unbearable or with any bleeding its fine!!

This can happen throughout pregnancy. It's normally just stretching pains. As long as it's not unbearable and there's no blood, you should be ok.

I tend to get them in stages...they last a few days on and off i had my last lot last week so i guess its just little one having a growth spurt...or in your case little ones lol. If your worried talk to your mdwife, I'm sure everythings fine unless they are unbareable. =] xxx

I have them in stagers too,like they come and go.
Gives me a bit of a fright but I think its everything stretching and making room in your body for baby or babies to grow xxx

im still getting them :(

due to previopus probs im being scanned every fortnight and my lo is ok

mw said its stretching and growing pains!

Yep i had it at the start to. Thought it was my period then it wasnt and for a good few weeks after it was crampy.

yep i get them quite often, unless there's blood i wouldn't worry. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->