SOS. so many symptoms...

rochelleaimee

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I just joined this site this morning and this is my first ever post so forgive me if I'm not familiar with all of the lingo :winkwink: The reason I'm posting is because I've got so many symptoms going on and I'm wondering when I should test. I was pregnant last year around this time: I found out i was pregnant at 6 weeks and miscarried at 10, so I feel like I didn't really have a change to "feel" pregnant. My husband and I got married in July as we had planned and began TTC in August. Last month I started AF on Thursday October 23 and it ended Tuesday the 28th. I had slight brown spotting and thick milky CM on the 6th of November so I used an ovulation kit and got a lil happy face.. Hubby and I literally BD'd every single day between my period and the day I got the smiley on the ovulation test. We also had sex every day/every other day for the following week.

The reason I am posting this is because this past sunday (11/16) I started getting dark brown discharge but only when I wipe. That discharge only lasted for 3 days. I'm also feeling pressure in my lower abdomen. I sleep on my stomach and when I wake up my breast are tender and this morning there was a little spot from lactation in my bra. I also have a Montgomery Tubercle on my left nipple. And last night I fell asleep on the couch at 7:30 because i was totally exhausted and still felt super groggy this morning!

I have read that only 30% of women experience implantation bleeding so that is why I was a little bit skepticle. I dont remember having it with my first pregnancy but like I said, I didn't find out I was pregnant intill 6 weeks last time and I was not trying...

Ladies.... ANY info, advice or anything would be greatly appreciated!! I'm wondering when I should test. I took a test yesterday morning after what I thought was implantation was over with, then realized that it's probably too early to test.

HELP!

Thanks so much :kiss:

I think it sounds very likely that you are :) wait until your period is due and test. You could test before then but you might get a false negative. I'm horrible about testing too early :)

Sounds promising!! I would wait to test till your period is actually late, even though that seems impossible! lol. Good luck to you and I hope you get a BFP! Keep us updated :).

:dust:

Sounds like you could be . its a little early for lactation due to pregnancy though.

Ladies! My period was technically due Friday - the 21st - and I did not get it. Held off and waited to test untill this morning. Used a Clear blue and came out negative.. WTF ??!!! Very upset. Was so convinced that I was preggers. BUT I forgot to mention in my first post that my last period was very irregular... I got my period august 23rd and then didn't get it again untill October 23rd. but I DO know the day I ovulated this month... so I was assuming that I would be able to test by now! UGH.. disapointment. Still holding out because I haven't gotten AF yet.. but I just don't understand whats going on....

Have u been on birth control recently?

I was on depo for one 3 month shot but the last time i had that was on 5/13/14... still have not had my period but have taken two pregnancy tests and gotten negatives! this is frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->