Soup breakfast

I've never heard of it before but that actually sounds really tasty...

i dont know where you are but im in south east UK. its not a common thing here but my OH quite often has soup for breakfast. he said it fills him up more than cereal/toast etc & can last from 8am (when he eats/drinks it) until 4pm.. he will then have a slice of toast when he gets in from work & dinner at 6.30-7pm..
anyway ive rambled on :dohh:

xx

Sounds like a diet to me :rofl: I'm honestly gonna try it one day. So so so weird to me.

I find it so strange that people eat it saying it fills them up longer...I've always thought the opposite with soups. They always seem like a lighter meal, and I end up hungry sooner.

Soup for breakfast sounds wrong! Soup is either a lunch or a starter. And not a ham and cheese (or whatever it was) croissant - that definitely sounds like a lunch! And whoever mentioned pancakes - they're a pudding not a breakfast. I rarely have breakfast, but if I do, it's either cold toast or fruit in the car on the way to work. If I have breakfast, I feel hungrier and have to have lunch, whereas if I don't have breakfast, I can go all day without eating.

Soup for breakfast sounds wrong! Soup is either a lunch or a starter. And not a ham and cheese (or whatever it was) croissant - that definitely sounds like a lunch! And whoever mentioned pancakes - they're a pudding not a breakfast. I rarely have breakfast, but if I do, it's either cold toast or fruit in the car on the way to work. If I have breakfast, I feel hungrier and have to have lunch, whereas if I don't have breakfast, I can go all day without eating.

Hahaha! Here pancakes are always breakfast! Unless you have breakfast for dinner. I also thinks it's weird (no offense) how you all say pudding and mean dessert. Pudding is like yogurt here but sweeter.

By the way eating breakfast starts your metabolism running so that's why you get hungry. You should always eat breakfast.

And soup always leaves me hungry!

I love soup for lunch and have it 3-4 times a week, would never have considered it for breakfast though. Flavoured porridge is about as exotic as this house gets at breakfast time!

My OH has a fresh soup in the fridge at work for tomorrow but he'll be out of the office at lunch time. I told him about this thread and now he's going to have it for breakfast when he gets into work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->