South Wales

Hey guys, can I join ya? I'm from Pembrokeshire! (technically SWWales, but tis basically the same!)

Hiya all, I've only just noticed this part of the forum lol Im living in Port Talbot, anyone else close by???

Hiya ladies

I haven't been on this site for a while . i finished my 6 cycles of clomid and still :bfn:. Yesterday i went for my 3 day scan for IUI and i'll go for another scan on monday - i really hope that this procedure will be successful.

It's very hard for me sometimes as i'm originally from South Africa and all my family members and most of my close firiends live there and it can get lonely sometimes especially if you need a shoulder to cry on, like my mother or other girly friends that knows the sensitivity of this and how it can make you moody, crying and snappy towards anything and everything . My dh is very supportive but i know that it's very hard on him as well but he's always trying to be strong for my sake as well.

I so wish we could get a :bfp: as we've been waiting 6 years for a baby and it's worse for me knowing that all tests came back fine and we know there's absolutely nothing wrong with us, timing is right, i'm ovulating ok but no baby :cry:

Please keep me in your prayers as i'll do the same for you as well x:thumbup:

By the beach :) Went to school in Margam though!

I lived by the beach up untill February :D Moved to Margam as im due my 4th little boy soon and needed somewhere bigger lol

Im originally from Cardiff though so didn't go to school here, I moved here when I was about 17, due to having children young i've never managed to make many friends, none to keep anyway lol

Do you have children?

Lizzie xxx

Im in kenfig hill, bridgend and have just had a 2 week old baby girl i dont know anyone in this area so would like to meet other mums around here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->