South Wales

Hiya to everyone whos not long since posted :wave:

Hiya :D

I was born in Pontypool but live in Newport now :)

also lived in Cardiff and Swansea... i've moved about a bit! lol :D x x x

Hiya, I'm a newbie & haven't posted much but thought I would come here & say hello.

I'm Adele, Mammy to 2 girls & pregnant with baby girl #3 who is due December 8th!!

I live in Ystrad Mynach :) :)

Hey all,

Im from Newport! Would love to chat to some local people :)

Leanne xox

Hey dont know if anyone still comes and checks in here, im Ruth and live in pontypool, would be great to chat to someone local. I got 3 boys 6, 5 and 2 and im 23+6 weeks.

Hi ladies

I'm also from South Wales, Cardiff Bay and have been ttc for 6 years.:wacko:

i finished my 3cycle of clomid this month and got me next 3 months clomid prescription. The end of January we have to attend a evening session for IUI and the next step for us will hopefully be clomid & IUI. (Oh and i'm in 'unexplained infertility'?:sad2:

baby dust to you all :blue:

Hello everyone...don't check here very often because it's so quiet :o)
I'm from Abertillery and have a little boy who's nearly 4. My husband and I have been TTC for 2 1/2 years for another, it took us the same on the 1st so fingers crossed. I have PCOS and I'm in my 2nd month of Clomid 50mg....
It's nice to see people on here who are so local :)

Hiii im still around over 3 yrs of ttc now from cardiff :dust: xxx

Thats cool there are people on here pretty close to me.......Baby dust to those who are ttc, hope it doesnt take too long till your on that magical journey......

A quick hello to you all, how are you all, hope those who are ttc are doing ok......

Hi ya whats up with down feeling. Everything ok.

im from Newport.. always used 2 be in cardif got alot of friends there.. onli ten minutes on a train used 2 go everyweek with my friends frm here 2 meet our friends up there
obv i dont any more lol :)

hope your all ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"