• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Southampton Get Togethers :)

Are you looking to come to the meet :) your mote then welcome if you do x x

Thank you. I will try and see if anyone can pick up my son from school else I wont get back in time.

How old are all your LO's. I will only be bringing my daughter with me if I make it, She is 3. I have a 5yr old but he is at school x

ive got £12 left till 31st!! ooops! gotta buy austins milk and petrol somehow. oh dear.

Likes credit card? X x lol. And emzy my lo is amazing thank you :) how are yours? By the picture they are beautiful x c

Lukes credit card only has about £20 left on it cos ive used it too much!! he doesnt know that either!!

Dont worry i will find money to come :)
Austin is around my nans this afternoon, just gunna go pick him up so im gunna ask her haha!!

im still coming! ckecked my diary today and realised had it written in there, had so much on recently i've becxome a right ditz. i'm looking forward to it. yay!!

Thank you. I will try and see if anyone can pick up my son from school else I wont get back in time.

How old are all your LO's. I will only be bringing my daughter with me if I make it, She is 3. I have a 5yr old but he is at school x

:dohh: i thought you said HOW ARE THEY!! :dohh: i need to learn to read!!

my daughter ava will be 6 months the day after the meet :D x x

I used to live in Lynhurst :D in the flat about the antiques shop, but live in Botley now.

Not long til the meet now :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->