Southampton Get Togethers :)

I was planning on getting there for quarter to too, :)

Yay :) this is proberly the last Southampton meet I can go to till jan:( the tunnel on the way to Southampton is closed from nov and will be replacement buses :(

Tommorow...EEEEkkkk!

hope it doesn't rain..it's raining today and i get so depressed about it cos i have to fiddle with the rain cover shannanigans! :( blaughh!

Yay :) this is proberly the last Southampton meet I can go to till jan:( the tunnel on the way to Southampton is closed from nov and will be replacement buses :(

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow :)
RE: The tunnel closure plans don't look as bad as were suggested so you might be still able to get to southampton after all :): "During this time the tunnel will be closed each Saturday and Sunday and weeknights with one line open through the tunnel on weekdays resulting in some timetable changes.
However the tunnel will be closed completely over the Christmas holidays from December 27 to January 3"
Just so glad my hubby is off from Xmas day to 3rd Jan - an extra 1hr and a half on the train for him everyday - we would never see him :(

Ohhh that's not to bad the so if we did arrange a meet for nov - dec I'll see if it's ok - I really don't wanna get a bus it took an hot from farnborough to Basingstoke and that's half way!!!

TGI's doing a 2 Courses for £9.99 menu - but my fahitas arent on it :( booooo

I need to go to riverisland and mamas and papas, i might run off there first quickly need to take some things back

aaahhhhi cant come!!! I have to go get my OH from the airport.... he's coming home from afghan, i just found out! Hopefully i'll be able to come to the next meet. sorry girls.. have a great time and take loads of piccies!!

:D thats great news :) im glad your OH is coming back x x - were let you know when the next one is babe x

sorry you cant come hun, but its so much better that your oh is coming back from afghan :) i know how amazing that feels!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->