Soy buddies!!

temping at 5am every morning sounds like torture, that is WAY too early! Lol you're brave

jj- those look like awesome attempt days!! Yay for getting insurance and FX for that bfp!

Today is cd6 for me, I accidentally forgot to take my last round of soy last night so I snuck it in this morning. Hope that won't mess anything up.

I thought it would be hard but its not i fall right back asleep, the only problem is sometimes i dont hear my alarm lol

Oh well that's good that you can fall back asleep easily :)

How's everyone doing today? When is everyone testing?

Hi ladies, AF got me, of course, so now I'm on cd6, doing soy days 3-7 at 160 mg. Hope my days of super long cycles are gone and I can finally have my baby! My only side effects are headaches and it's kicked my anxiety into full-blown mode. I expected that, though, since this is like clomid and clomid drove me nuts.

FX and saying my prayers!

I am not testing until 10/17. My lmp was 9/10. Tired of the negatives. Some days having my usual twinges and light pain on my right side, other days totally normal. Not feeling lucky even though I thought we nailed it this month ....:haha:

Yes thank fullybut lately ive been waking up an hour earlier grrr... okay so i didnt have opks but I had to pee... i saved my pee ran to the store boughht dollar tree opks then i left it abd forgot about the test about 40 mins later i saw it and an 1/8 of the line was darker than the c line, these rest was as dark as the c line soooooooo it may be my positive either way im bding today hopefully lol last months opk was very very positive so thats what im looking for

jj- Last month I had a lot of those side twinges around and after O, I'm wondering if it is soy related?

raerae- hopefully this cycle won't be so long for you, and you'll get your BFP :)
I have a good feeling about this month. October just seems like the perfect time for a BFP. Right before all the holidays!

Hey! I'm still here just no news to report! Thanks for asking!

I've had 4 highs in a row on my cb opks but no peak (usually I always get 2 highs, 2 peaks then I ov). So either the soy has messed up my cycle or its because I've been ill this week, maybe? Hoping I ov next week.

Shosha I'm glad you've got a good feeling! I've been Preggo twice and both were concieved in October!!

Mrsw ive read that peeing to long on the stick can cause several days of highs, either way bd! Lol im thinking i may have o'd today although i didnt bd yesterday i tried to squeeze one in this morning hopefully its still in time

Hi girls so I am on cd 32 still no ovulation just want af to come so I can start soy any tips on what I can do, I do have provera here but I heard you can't get preg on a provera induced period cycle.

Mrs W,

I'm not big into Soy. I actually cut soy out as much as I could when TTC. I feel it definitely helped my hormones.

The problem with many soy (and soy-laced products) is the estrogen mimicking hormone in it. I don't know about edamame and natural soy, but when I see soy-lecithin or soy in beauty products I stay away. I've noticed a change, especially during my cycle.

There are definitely things that can be done naturally to regulate hormones.. Im just not crazy about the soy angle.

Libby I'm not sure Sorry, hopefully someone else will have suggestion.

Baby rose, I don't pee on the stick, I pee ins pot and hold the stick in the pot and count to 20 so same time every time. I think it's the soy tbh. Opk cheapy had a good line this morning so I think ill get my peak tomorrow.

Fx for u girl hope ur building! Im wondering what's going on with me dunno where i stand

Hey ladies, sorry for the dumb question but what is soy for and how does it help? i've heard when ttc we should have more progesterone to help with lining and implantation, but soy boosts estrogen, so soy should be avoided no?

I hope we all get pregnant soon... Fingers crossed for everyone on or off soy! I'll follow the thread as i really need to know if i should take soy or avoid :)

Kika, soy does increase estrogen early on in your cycle to give a strong ovulation. After you ovulate, the corpus luteum which the egg came from produces the progesterone. So a strong ovulation, in turn will produce strong progesterone.

There's lots of info on the Internet, but those are the very basics! Both hormones are needed for the reproductive cycle to work properly.

I think I've ovulated today!

Yay for O Mrs W :) now get busy in bed :p Please can you tell me what soy you buy, is it Holland&Barret one? do you stop taking it after ovulation? I've heard ppl only taking agnus castus till O, is it same with soy?

I may try it :) may be it'll make two eggs O and then this soy group will become the twins group!! Fingers crossed!

Kika - you take soy for 5 days only early in your cycle cd2-6, 3-7 or 4-8 etc. earlier you take it, they should make more eggs, later on just one egg but stronger and better quality. Most people go in the middle with 3-7 and that's what I did. I used tesco soy, it's much cheaper than holland and Barrett but higher mg of soy. I took 200mg a day so 5 tablets.

Baby rose, no news here. You? I think I oved yesterday but not sure till my temps keep rising.

Girl this cycle seems disappointing no sign of ovulation but ive Been having lots of creamy cm and wet yesterday ill attach a pic of my opk maybr just maybe im getting a positive? Im feeling doubt full i just want a cycle where i cab keep sustained temps after o jesus lol.... im cramping a lot today hope its not another 16 day cycle

Attachments

• collage_20141008083027070.jpg
    collage_20141008083027070.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79