Soy buddies!!

Hope i get i cycle like u i havent gotten a positive opk vet today is cd17 what opks did u use?

Till when did u get ur positive opk?God im happy for u, u give me ghope: )

So just when. I thought i wouldn't get a Positive here we go ladies cd18 and lots of wet cm now to bd if possible! Hubby better put out! Hows everyone doing? ! Fyi i took 80 80 120 120 and 160 cd2-6

Attachments

• CAM00864-1.jpg
    CAM00864-1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1
well started seeing pink and brown spotting today. 4 days early :(

Yay baby rose right near my pos opk!!

I'm seriously starting to freakout I had my preg confirmed at docs today and that was confirmed but my damn first responses have not gotten darker in the past 24 hours, I am so worried even looking at other women's tests where they stayed the same line for days, I'm still sitting here crying

They say retest with in 48 hours dont stress girl ull b okay! What cd r u on? When is ur next blood count?

no bloods :( i only did urine sample at docs they dont like doing bloods they said

Call ur primary doc and ask if he can get ur blood count

Well my tests got darker and got this :)

Attachments

• IMG_20141110_202435.jpg
    IMG_20141110_202435.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 9
oh i'm still stressing my sore boob went away and my test was lighter again! grr i hate wondfos

How soon did u get sore bbs? And im sure it's normal.girl

Congrats on all the new BFPs! I'm in the dreaded tww! Anyone else on soy experience this- I've had positive opks for 5 days straight so far. First was cd 17 (o confirmed on cd 18 by temp). They are very obvious positives. So bizarre. Lots of creamy cm since 1 dpo but otherwise nada. Just wondering if soy can cause this cm and lengthened LH surge?

yay hopeful!!

so i took my last preg test 2 days ago and my test line and crontrol line were the same color on the Wondfo :) my Frer had the same color of lines about 4-5 days before that so i'm feeling much better.

i wish all you ladies luck here, although i dont know if it was soy that helped me i'm happy i tired it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->