Soy buddies!!

Hi,

Does anyone know if you can take soy whilst breastfeeding?
My daughter is 13 months and she only feeds at night if that makes any difference.

Google isn't helping and brings up very mixed results :(

I used it to conceive her and my son, so I'm hoping it works as well again. X

cd 15 for me today, the past few days my nipples have been really sensitive not sure what this is, i temp but have not decide o yet, i was really hoping i would of od by now on the soy :( we are bd every other day until we get to cycle day 20 when we usually burn out so we might then just go to 3 times a week to still try cover the basis i think oh is getting a bit over it all poor man.
i have a blood test on cd 21 to see if i have ovulated but i should know by temps anyway this is just for my doctor as she dons believe my temps

Sorry Libby I thought I'd o CD 15 and then yesterday CD 19 just when I was giving up I got my pos so wait a bit :)

Love cat I thought that you weren't supposed to if bf

I just went and got a opk I'll post picture it's not pos yet :( hopefully before the end of week.

I always get 2 spikes on opks. Now this 2nd month of soy no positive on day 15. Had my first doc appt yesterday. Internal sono showed no pcos and normal uterus and ovaries. He said my endometrium lining was a little thin, but since I was still early he wasnt concerned. I need to figure out when I can get my bloods done next week with work and all and then have to plan my SA. He said he sees no complications so far and to keep trying :)

Hi ladies just a quick update from me, this was my first cycle trying soy after 18months of ttc and a diagnosis of PCOS, this morning I got my bfp at 10dpo! I wish you all the best ttc and thank you for your support!

Congrats yey first bfp!! What days and dose did u take ash?

Went back and read she took 70 cd3,4,5 and 105 the following two days ladies

Went back and read she took 70 cd3,4,5 and 105 the following two days ladies

Thanks Hun, sorry I didn't reply went straight to bed after, I was knackered, I also ate pineapple 1dpo to 5dpo not sure if that helped but this cycle I took, macca, soy ISO and did the pineapple thing!

Hey girls- I have been going back and forth with the idea of trying Soy.

My cycles are regular 28 days however I don't ovulate until CD 20ish. I have seen so many positive stories where soy has moved up O day and helped with BFPs but I AM ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED of the stories where cycles are horribly messed up. I am not sure what to do but I need to figure it out quick because I plan to start tomorrow (CD 3) if I do plan on it!

I appreciate any advice and for letting a new girl hang here :p

Its a personal decision when i first gave it a shot i didnt even knoe what i was doing, yes it can mess u up but it can also help.... this time arounf i loat 20 pounds combined it with progesterone cream and i finally had a normal cycle everyone's story is different but its natural i say why not try it for a few cycles

Ok! I decided to try and am both nervous and excited! I am confused on dose. I have two bottles. Each bottle has a total dosage and then a dosage for the 40% isoflavones. What am I basing the dosage on? It's very confusing!

double check your bottle. my bottle said 40% isoflavones =20mg. So it would be 20mg a pill.

Hi ladies! I took some time away from BnB, since the disappointment and sadness can be overwhelming for me sometimes, every time my hpt comes up negative. :(

This was my first cycle doing the soy isos. Typically, I don't ovulate until AT LEAST cd30. The past couple cycles were nuts and were 70-90 days long because my holistic doctor had me on vitamins that made my cycle LONGER, not shorter. Ugh. So, coming off of a 90 day cycle, I decided to try soy. I did 160mg days 3-7. I o'd on cd17!

My confusion though... is that I am 16dpo with no signs of ANYTHING except for very sore bbs. No cramps, not a thing. If I symptom spot like mad, I can come up with sleepiness and backache and constant hunger, but that can always be either or. However, I usually get some tell-tale cramps that signal AF is about to show up.

Another weird thing... my LP phase is ALWAYS a spot on 15 days long, sometimes 14, with cramps 2 or 3 days ahead of the witch. Like I said, 16dpo here... WITH a rise in my bbt this morning! But... two negative hpt wondfros in the past 3 days. I feel like if I was truly pregnant, I would have gotten at least a hint of a line by now.

So I'm back to waiting for AF, disappointed, and wondering what lengthened my LP, even though some very small part of me wants to keep being positive. Should I do soy days 1-5, 2-6, or go again for 3-7? Does it really matter in terms of increased chances of conception?

Hi ladies! I took some time away from BnB, since the disappointment and sadness can be overwhelming for me sometimes, every time my hpt comes up negative. :(

This was my first cycle doing the soy isos. Typically, I don't ovulate until AT LEAST cd30. The past couple cycles were nuts and were 70-90 days long because my holistic doctor had me on vitamins that made my cycle LONGER, not shorter. Ugh. So, coming off of a 90 day cycle, I decided to try soy. I did 160mg days 3-7. I o'd on cd17!

My confusion though... is that I am 16dpo with no signs of ANYTHING except for very sore bbs. No cramps, not a thing. If I symptom spot like mad, I can come up with sleepiness and backache and constant hunger, but that can always be either or. However, I usually get some tell-tale cramps that signal AF is about to show up.

Another weird thing... my LP phase is ALWAYS a spot on 15 days long, sometimes 14, with cramps 2 or 3 days ahead of the witch. Like I said, 16dpo here... WITH a rise in my bbt this morning! But... two negative hpt wondfros in the past 3 days. I feel like if I was truly pregnant, I would have gotten at least a hint of a line by now.

So I'm back to waiting for AF, disappointed, and wondering what lengthened my LP, even though some very small part of me wants to keep being positive. Should I do soy days 1-5, 2-6, or go again for 3-7? Does it really matter in terms of increased chances of conception?

I would say test with a first response, or any other kind of preg test, I'm not a wondfo fan I've had issues with them before especially with ovulation, good luck to you :)

Soy worked!

Attachments

• IMG_20141105_152656.jpg
    IMG_20141105_152656.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member