SOY ISO.....Buddy Wanted 2 BFP'S

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, This is my 2nd cycle of soy. 1st wasn't successful did 5-9 80,120,120,160,160 and no ovu. This time I am doing cd 2-6 120,120,160,160,200. I am cd3 today and looking for buddy, Anyone on the same cd or near is welcome. Let us share experiences and signs and drive each other crazy with the siliest signs or twinges lol and hopefully get :bfp: together.

i am also on second month cycle,
im currently cd 9 and did 3-7 ,100,150,150,200,200 i did O last cycle but still late at cd 25 so hoping to bring it forward.

i am also on second month cycle,
im currently cd 9 and did 3-7 ,100,150,150,200,200 i did O last cycle but still late at cd 25 so hoping to bring it forward.

Traylee yeaaaaaa a buddy :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: this is going to be our month of bfp. I don't think that i ovu last month, Dh was out of town for 2 weeks right in the middle of my cycle :dohh:. I used opk but missed ovu :growlmad:somehow. But this is a new cycle and fx this is the cycle. I upped my dose and changed my cds. But the good news is that it shortened my cycle:happydance:. Oh well I have a good feeling this month. We will get our :bfp:

Hello I'm still on my first cycle Of soy waiting for ovulation x good luck ladies x

i had temp rise this morning but i think its due to yesterday i was stomach aching bad and yucky poos, sick and up alot so think thats why high temp this morning
i hope i didnt O earlier cause thats way to early

i had temp rise this morning but i think its due to yesterday i was stomach aching bad and yucky poos, sick and up alot so think thats why high temp this morning
i hope i didnt O earlier cause thats way to early

Hey traylee do u use opk? Cos u can use it to confirm or just go ahead and bd to cover all bases. Good luck Hun xx

yes i am starting usingopk again tomorrow, started same time last month as your meant to give it 4 days between last soy tablet and testing due to fake positives from the soy

yes i am starting usingopk again tomorrow, started same time last month as your meant to give it 4 days between last soy tablet and testing due to fake positives from the soy

Hey, How are u today? I am cd9 today and will start using opk from tomorrow :happydance::happydance:. What about u?

im cd 15 today been using opk for a few days, nothing yet but will test again this avo getting bit pulling one sided today so might be almost time im hoping

Hi Cd11 today and noticed brown spotting and cm (tmi) Wiped again later and its stopped soooooo weird. Used opk and no ovu yet. How r u?

Now I am really worried. I have never o'd this early. First in the morning was brown spotting and -tive opk and now in the evening is +ive opk (both clear blue) :nope::nope: Little ewcm. I usually have cd 30-35. Have soy messed my cycle up? Any one have an idea or been in a similar situation?

Now I am really worried. I have never o'd this early. First in the morning was brown spotting and -tive opk and now in the evening is +ive opk (both clear blue) :nope::nope: Little ewcm. I usually have cd 30-35. Have soy messed my cycle up? Any one have an idea or been in a similar situation?

Hi Dream,

sometimes, when I get a really good and strong ovulation, I get a bit of ovulation bleeding/spotting. If it's only a little short spotting, then I do not think that your cycle is messed up and clearblue ovulation sticks are usually quite reliable. With soy, I ovulated much earlier too, from about cd 20 or cd 25 to cd 13. Hope you got a lot of bd done the last days and the day of your positive opk and maybe check your temperature daily to know fo so if you really ovulated.

Good luck to you, sounds all very promising!!! :thumbup:

which days did you use Soy again, as they say not to use OPK till 4 days after your last tablet cause causes fake pos

i had spotting last month on cd 17 from the soy and was gone not long later but i didnt O till cd 24ish depending which chart lmao

i am still only getting faint ones and im like cd 17 today

Well it turned out that it was a false positive :growlmad:. The cb opk was faulty so i returned it and got new ones. I tested again and it was a blank smiley. Anyway today cd 14 i finally got a flashing smiley face :happydance: which means that should O in next couple of days. How is everyone else

Hi Dream,

sometimes, when I get a really good and strong ovulation, I get a bit of ovulation bleeding/spotting. If it's only a little short spotting, then I do not think that your cycle is messed up and clearblue ovulation sticks are usually quite reliable. With soy, I ovulated much earlier too, from about cd 20 or cd 25 to cd 13. Hope you got a lot of bd done the last days and the day of your positive opk and maybe check your temperature daily to know fo so if you really ovulated.

Good luck to you, sounds all very promising!!! :thumbup:

Hi Kim

Thanks for the advice. It turned out it was false positive, however i have now gotten a flashing smiley face and intend to bd lots and lots lol. Good luck to u too

which days did you use Soy again, as they say not to use OPK till 4 days after your last tablet cause causes fake pos

i had spotting last month on cd 17 from the soy and was gone not long later but i didnt O till cd 24ish depending which chart lmao

i am still only getting faint ones and im like cd 17 today

i used it cd 2-6. how are u? have u O'd yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"