SOY ISO.....Buddy Wanted 2 BFP'S

Hey ladies I see this thread has been going for a while. I haven't had a chance to read it all and was wondering if any of you girls have had success with soy? Was wondering if it's not cheeky to ask if you guys ovulate and wither you guys have prolonged cycles?

I'm on my first cycle of soy. I don't ovulate every month and have been trying to conceive for 9 months... I've been taking 120mg cd2-7 I'm on cd 4 today. Xxx

i took it days 3-7 last time and got my bfp but ended with blighted ovum so i wont be using soy again, we started a poll as a few people had blighted ovums or misscarriages when using it, might be from taking to much

Took soy for 3 cycles and no bfp for me.. I O'd cd12 first time, cd14 second and cd16 third.

Traylee- what dose did you take? I'm sorry you had to go through that! Xx

first month i toook 100,100,100,150,150 od cd 23ish,
second month 100,150,150,200,200 od cd 32 got the Blighted ovum

i was using blackmores phytolife ones

I've done 120 cd2-6 healthspan brand. Hoping it doesn't end in BLO!

Did anyone on this thread get there positive on soy without any bad ? Xxx

I got my BFP after ttc 22 months, only took soy for one cycle and was the cycle before i got BFP. Really think soy kick started my ovualtion as I wasn't ovulating before. I took 100mg cd3-7 and it didn't alter my cycle at all. I am now 9+5 weeks and fx all is well :)

Thank you VBM was rather nervous about taking it after hearing about all the bad stuff thats gone along. Ive been trying for 9 months and no postive. First cycle on soy and hope it helps me O xxx

yea its sad cause most poeple dont find out until 12 weeks along when they have first scan, so they go on for 3 months thinking pregnant when really they are not
so sad

im glad my dr does early scans lol

Good luck bluestars! I was nervous about taking it too, thats why i stuck to the lower dosage on all of the 5 days. I think its worth a go for us women that don't ovulate anyway. I wasn't going to take it for 3 cycles in a row, I was going to try every other cycle and see how that went. (P.S. I had a scan at 6 weeks by the way and all was well :D)

VBM - thats great! Yeah I wont try it every month either lol xxx

Thank you DreamBaby :) Got my next scan 2 weeks today so fx all stays good. I've still got fx for all you ladies too!!

Bump. How is everyone? I stumbled upon this thread after such a long time. Hope everyone is k?

How are you. I had the blighted ovum. Tried soy again in April it was a chemical so swore I'd never try soy again and I didn't. Started losing weight and got pregnant naturally. I'm still early only 7 weeks 2 days along. Had a scan 6 weeks heart had just started beating at 102bpm.

Oh wow, I am so happy for you. Sorry about ur previous losses, hopefully this is ur take home baby. I only used soy for 1 cycle i think and then stopped but only conceived naturally 6 cycle's later. Congratulations and good luck hun x

Hi ladies.

My ex OH and I ended up breaking up. He wasn't good to me and I couldn't stay another day with him. This was a year or so ago. I have been in a relationship for 4 months now with an amazing man.

We taking things as it comes and might start ttc this time next year. I didn't fall pregnant with my ex but I think it had to do with him having diabetes and not looking after himself.

Congrats to all the ladies who ended up having their babies or are pregnant.

Xxx

:hugs: Aww sorry to hear that hun. It's his loss at the end of the day. Hopefully things will continue to be fantastic with ur new man and good luck whenever you decide to ttc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->