SOY ISO.....Buddy Wanted 2 BFP'S

Hey! Can i join in here too?

Dreambaby i read about your positive opk on another thread, its so exciting!

This is my first cycle of SI, took 120mg on days 3-7. Been ttc 16 months so wanted to try soy. I use the CBFM. I'm now cd 16 and on a high reading on CBFM which hasn't happened for months, so fingers crossed i get a peak reading over the next few days! Been getting really sharp twinges in my tummy over the last few days so I'm feeling positive :)

Hey! Can i join in here too?

Dreambaby i read about your positive opk on another thread, its so exciting!

This is my first cycle of SI, took 120mg on days 3-7. Been ttc 16 months so wanted to try soy. I use the CBFM. I'm now cd 16 and on a high reading on CBFM which hasn't happened for months, so fingers crossed i get a peak reading over the next few days! Been getting really sharp twinges in my tummy over the last few days so I'm feeling positive :)

Yeaaaaaa:happydance::happydance: welcome Hun, the more, the merrier. Urs sound really positive FXd for u Hun. This is my 2nd cycle on soy and so far so good :happydance:. This is going to be a lucky thread xx

Yeah we'll have to keep sending each other positive vibes! :thumbup:

Did you up your dosage this cycle, or just use the same as last time?

Yeah we'll have to keep sending each other positive vibes! :thumbup:

Did you up your dosage this cycle, or just use the same as last time?

I upped it and took it earlier. Last cycle i did 5-9 , 80,120,120,160,160. Didn't get pos opk (prop cos i was checking just once every other day) Dh was out of town smack bang in the middle of my cycle so I knew the cycle was a wash lol. So this cycle i did 2-6 , 120,120,160,200,200. Used opk from cd 10 am and pm. So Fxd BFP follows ( sorry that was long ) lol

See i was really nervous about taking them coz i'd not had them before, so just took 120mg each day, but if i dont get a peak this cycle then i'll try upping my dose too.

Is it generally better to increase your dosage over the 5 days or does it not matter?

hi and good luck VeryBigMelons :dust: Yay, nothing is like seeing that tiny egg in CBFM. This is the first month my LH line was darker than estrogen line when I received my peak. I really think soy made the difference.

Thanks! Good luck to you too!!

I really like using the CBFM i'd recommend it to anyone. Which line is which on the testing sticks? Iv never been able to work it out?!

See i was really nervous about taking them coz i'd not had them before, so just took 120mg each day, but if i dont get a peak this cycle then i'll try upping my dose too.

Is it generally better to increase your dosage over the 5 days or does it not matter?

How long have you been ttc by the way?

diff dosage work for diff ladies as well as diff cd. u just have to try it out. it took me 9 months to ttc DD and have been ttc for num 2 for 2 months. I don't O every month and don't wana ttc for long hence soy lol. So what about u? what num r u ttc?

How long have you been ttc by the way?

diff dosage work for diff ladies as well as diff cd. u just have to try it out. it took me 9 months to ttc DD and have been ttc for num 2 for 2 months. I don't O every month and don't wana ttc for long hence soy lol. So what about u? what num r u ttc?

I have a son who will be 12 next month. I had him very young, it was a very difficult time and situation and his father didn't stick around. Thankfully i met my now Husband, and he has brought my son up with me since he was 4. We our now ttc together, so will be my 2nd and DH's 1st. Have been trying for 16 months, it's very rare that i O, hence the SI. All worth a try :)

Yea absolutely worth a try. Let us hope we get our BFP. Have u got ur peak yet? I still got smiley face today lol. So i might O tonight and then the wait begins lol

Yea absolutely worth a try. Let us hope we get our BFP. Have u got ur peak yet? I still got smiley face today lol. So i might O tonight and then the wait begins lol

Not yet, cd17 and was still on high this morning! I thought about you earlier actually and wondered if you had gotten another smiley face haha!

Awww so sweet of u to think of me. Yea am still here.....waiting patiently lol. Hopefully soon we will both be in 2ww hahahaha xx

after seeing smiley face, we do not need to test anymore. but i do and i continue to get smiley faces, 4-5 days in a row. last cycle, that was the case and i thought i had not ovulated yet. but actually i did, my o was 2 days after my second peak just like cb claims. (LP and temp confirm)

this month i had my smiley face on cd 13. I could not resist testing. on cd15 i still had smiley face but on cd 16 i had a blank circle =)). so i am guessing, i caught the surge early and on cd 15 i caught the downfall curve of the surge. i think i either ovulated on cd14 or cd15.

unless you have pcos or thyroid issues, consider the day and the day after your smiley faces as peak. this way maybe we can save some sticks and some money. but easier said than done! :dohh::dohh:

VeryBigMelons, the lh line is the one closest to the screen, and estrogen line is the one closest to the tip of the stick.

i hope today you get the lovely egg symbol.

omg yay think i finally just had heap glump of ewcm finally, i havent seen like this for ages, opks are still neg but i should bd anyways hey while the ewcm is there, i wasnt sure put in water nd it kinda balled up bit and sunk, so i tipped out the water and let it go onto my hand again and hung it and it stretched for heaps and didnt break while i was tryig to drip onto other hand, we dtd yesterday member at like 10am so dont think was that

Good luck traylee. A question for you ladies. I got smiley face cd18 pm, 19 am and 20am ( blank smiley on cd 18 am). So when do i count as 1 dpo?

Good luck traylee. A question for you ladies. I got smiley face cd18 pm, 19 am and 20am ( blank smiley on cd 18 am). So when do i count as 1 dpo?

clearblue says the opks pick lh hormone 24-36 hours prior to ovulation. apparently, you have a short surge. you had negative on cd 19, so i d say, on cd 20 you are 1dpo. It is difficult since you do not temp, but did you feel ovulation pain on cd 19?

omg yay think i finally just had heap glump of ewcm finally, i havent seen like this for ages, opks are still neg but i should bd anyways hey while the ewcm is there, i wasnt sure put in water nd it kinda balled up bit and sunk, so i tipped out the water and let it go onto my hand again and hung it and it stretched for heaps and didnt break while i was tryig to drip onto other hand, we dtd yesterday member at like 10am so dont think was that

my ewcm fails the water test hehe, i never make sense of it. as long as it stretches, it is ewcm to me. good luck, let the marathon start. :sex::sex: :happydance:

clearblue says the opks pick lh hormone 24-36 hours prior to ovulation. apparently, you have a short surge. you had negative on cd 19, so i d say, on cd 20 you are 1dpo. It is difficult since you do not temp, but did you feel ovulation pain on cd 19?

K thanks. So how many dpo r u? I had a positive on cd 19 and 20. I had a positive on cd 18 pm but negative on cd 18 am.

Cycle number two with soy and started af this morning :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"