SOY ISO.....Buddy Wanted 2 BFP'S

i think soy this cycle may make me O longer, last month i O around cd 23 to 25 with soy, im cd 20 today and not even getting niggly pains like i did last month all month waiting

soon see, i upped my dose this month so i think i may have done more damage than good thought it would help O sooner.

last month i got niggly pains alot, this month barely anything
im doing opks faint lines guess ill keep bding every 2nd day

i think soy this cycle may make me O longer, last month i O around cd 23 to 25 with soy, im cd 20 today and not even getting niggly pains like i did last month all month waiting

soon see, i upped my dose this month so i think i may have done more damage than good thought it would help O sooner.

last month i got niggly pains alot, this month barely anything
im doing opks faint lines guess ill keep bding every 2nd day

Well same here. still waiting to O. Let us both hope that we O soon.:happydance:

hi :hi: i#ve been stalking this thread =)

i took soy this cycle (cd 3-7). I have been having twinges here and there for days but no o pain so far. According to CB digi and CBFM, my o is around the corner, and since yesterday ewcm is like waterfall.
Have you confirmed your o?
Gl and :dust:

Hello ladies

This is my second soy cycle I done soy cd 1-6 last cycle and I ovulated cd40 and this cycle I'm hopeing to ovulate anywhere from cd12-23 this cycle I'm going to up my soy this cycle x

How has everyone been getting on with the soy? x

hi :hi: i#ve been stalking this thread =)

i took soy this cycle (cd 3-7). I have been having twinges here and there for days but no o pain so far. According to CB digi and CBFM, my o is around the corner, and since yesterday ewcm is like waterfall.
Have you confirmed your o?
Gl and :dust:

Hi pathos
How are you? Well afm still waiting on O. Just using OPK and still blank smiley. Hoping to O before the end of the week. How many Mg of soy did u take and what days? Good luck to u and baby dust to all of us :happydance::happydance:

Hello ladies

This is my second soy cycle I done soy cd 1-6 last cycle and I ovulated cd40 and this cycle I'm hopeing to ovulate anywhere from cd12-23 this cycle I'm going to up my soy this cycle x

Awwwww Missbx
sorry the witch got u. I was really routing for u last cycle. Oh well maybe this is definitely going to be the cycle FX. Afm still waiting to O:coffee:

this is my first cycle with si. So far, I had no bad side effects. I had perfect night sleeps =)) and a little bit more ewcm.

my dosage: cd 3: 100mg, cd 4& 5 150 mg and 6&7 200 mg.

i normally o around cd 17 and 18, but we've been ttc for 12 months =( with no success. so I wanted to try soy.

dreambaby, do you temp? it is weird what you had with cb. hope you can confirm ovulation soon.

Hello ladies

Awwwww Missbx
sorry the witch got u. I was really routing for u last cycle. Oh well maybe this is definitely going to be the cycle FX. Afm still waiting to O:coffee:

Thankyou x Hopefully this cycle x aw what cd are you on? x

this is my first cycle with si. So far, I had no bad side effects. I had perfect night sleeps =)) and a little bit more ewcm.

my dosage: cd 3: 100mg, cd 4& 5 150 mg and 6&7 200 mg.

i normally o around cd 17 and 18, but we've been ttc for 12 months =( with no success. so I wanted to try soy.

dreambaby, do you temp? it is weird what you had with cb. hope you can confirm ovulation soon.

No i don't know how to lol. Just go by opk

Hello ladies

Awwwww Missbx

Thankyou x Hopefully this cycle x aw what cd are you on? x

cd17 today

Missbx, has soy delayed your ovulation to cd40 or has it somehow regulated your cycle? I checked your chart, wow you had "some" ewcm last cycle! fx that you ovulate early this cycle and it is followed by a bfp.

well mines been delayed, i uppped my soy dose this cycle to try bring it forward and on cd 23 today no pos opk yet, boo last month i had pos opk on cd 23 and od between then and 25th.
i am taking epo also and vit b6 it could be them also, next month though im going off it all and just gonna do things naturally and stay on my shakes and lose weight, i lost 21kgs last time and then found i was pregant and wasnt trying, i had given up

yeaaaaaaaaaaa :happydance::happydance: I just got my smiley face.I am soooo excited. Cd18 fingers crossed :bfp: follows. good luck to us all :happydance::happydance:

yeaaaaaaaaaaa :happydance::happydance: I just got my smiley face.I am soooo excited. Cd18 fingers crossed :bfp: follows. good luck to us all :happydance::happydance:

:dance::dance: yippiee! good luck! I had my smiley face yesterday. We will be cycle buddies. hehe hope to drive ourselves crazy in 2ww soon.

well mines been delayed, i uppped my soy dose this cycle to try bring it forward and on cd 23 today no pos opk yet, boo last month i had pos opk on cd 23 and od between then and 25th.
i am taking epo also and vit b6 it could be them also, next month though im going off it all and just gonna do things naturally and stay on my shakes and lose weight, i lost 21kgs last time and then found i was pregant and wasnt trying, i had given up

its probably soy that delays your ovulation. it is interesting for some it brings o forward for some it delays ovulation :shrug: i would not mind o date as long as it ends with a bfp but waiting to ovulate is also boring.

ttc cuts a month into two, waiting to ovulate and and two week wait. vicious cycle.

yea and then im onyl focused on dtd to get pregnant rather than fun
weird thing for me is I normally Orgasmn every time we have sex, this month not once cause my mind is to focused lmao
so next month i think ill put down the thermometer no opks and no pills, just do what i want and aim on losing my weight

:dance::dance: yippiee! good luck! I had my smiley face yesterday. We will be cycle buddies. hehe hope to drive ourselves crazy in 2ww soon.

Good luck to u too :happydance::happydance: . Now can't wait to O and enter 2ww. I am glad that I have a buddy :happydance:. Keep us all updated. Btw i used opk this morning and still smiley face :happydance: so defo not a fluke lol

So glad I came across this thread. I took soy cd 2-6 and tested positive on an opk on cd10 and ff confirmed my O cd12. I can't say if it was a false positive from the soy but ff confirmed it at the right time. I'm cd 22 and 11 dpo. Getting negatives on ics but last night I got a positive straight away, faint but there but I dipped it in such little urine that it took like 2 minutes to actually cover the test line but a second line did appear but I got nothing this morning so could have been an indent where the dye settled. This is my second cycle on soy. As pp when af arrives, I'm gonna skip the soy and just take my pre natals. Fxed for you ladies x

Oh and I usually O around cd15-20 so it brought my O closer if infact I did O.

So glad I came across this thread. I took soy cd 2-6 and tested positive on an opk on cd10 and ff confirmed my O cd12. I can't say if it was a false positive from the soy but ff confirmed it at the right time. I'm cd 22 and 11 dpo. Getting negatives on ics but last night I got a positive straight away, faint but there but I dipped it in such little urine that it took like 2 minutes to actually cover the test line but a second line did appear but I got nothing this morning so could have been an indent where the dye settled. This is my second cycle on soy. As pp when af arrives, I'm gonna skip the soy and just take my pre natals. Fxed for you ladies x

Fx it turns to a BFP for u Hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"