SOY ISO.....Buddy Wanted 2 BFP'S

nope gotta wait it out till tues and see what scan reveals

any luck you ladies

Temp went down a little but I'm hoping its a fallback rise x

Hi ladies. I'm doing soy this month, did it from CD3-7. Now on CD6 :)

well i got pregnant but with a blighted ovum, i have been charting 17 months and used soy and then this, so im not sure if its the soy coincednece maybe but im abit annoyed and upset as my 3rd scan today revealed a empty sac so im thinking could be soy its the onyl thing i did differentrly

i am 7 nweeks today passed ovulation had lots of pos preg tests since 13 dpo etc and 3 scans and all empty sacs
i have never had a loss before let alone been pregnant with nothing inside
i have 2 healthy children and was fine with them and took for ever to get them but this time thought i would take soy and now this
im so upset and now gotta work out whether to wait it out or d@c

i dont think i will ever try soy again, as im starting to beleive maybe this caused it as i have never had any loses before

i held it together so well, scarlet my youngests kindy teacher hugged me i didnt cry tried hard not to, hayley my oldest hugged me in bunnings and the tears came pouring out i just want it over and done with so i can move on
now i sit here and cry alone in my room trying to be strong

You got pregnant Tray! That's what matters, you now know it's not impossible. I am so sorry though, I wish I could be more comforting :( I was with you in the other soy forum and saw the disappoint when you got bfn.

yea thanks but im worried the soy is what got me pregnant and now im to scared i wont getr pregnant without it,
maybe im better off asking for clomid

im really sorry hun :hugs: clomid might be better im still waiting for af thanks to soy and its delaying me taking the clomid

oh traylee01, i wanted to check your news. i am so very sorry. :hugs:
i understand your dilemma regarding soy. i think there is not enough data to see if the two are related. but you do not need soy to get pregnant.
you are not alone, if you must cry, we're here to share your grief.

Tray you had two children naturally right? I just think the soy helped and cosidering there is not much scientific evidence behind it could maybe mean clomid is the safer route. I can't say the soy is linked but maybe is the better option.

well i got pregnant but with a blighted ovum, i have been charting 17 months and used soy and then this, so im not sure if its the soy coincednece maybe but im abit annoyed and upset as my 3rd scan today revealed a empty sac so im thinking could be soy its the onyl thing i did differentrly

i am 7 nweeks today passed ovulation had lots of pos preg tests since 13 dpo etc and 3 scans and all empty sacs
i have never had a loss before let alone been pregnant with nothing inside
i have 2 healthy children and was fine with them and took for ever to get them but this time thought i would take soy and now this
im so upset and now gotta work out whether to wait it out or d@c

i dont think i will ever try soy again, as im starting to beleive maybe this caused it as i have never had any loses before

So sorry :hugs: x

Looks like I haven't ovulated after all :(
I've had headaches the last few days I'm still taking Maca and I might still do soy at the same time i won't be ttc after the 19th of December as I'm going on a break but I will still be charting and taking soy etc x

Missbx, it's not good to take soy for more than 3 cycles in a row, but considering your cycles are so long, I wouldn't say you shouldn't take it but I'm curious as to when you take it? Xx

Missbx, it's not good to take soy for more than 3 cycles in a row, but considering your cycles are so long, I wouldn't say you shouldn't take it but I'm curious as to when you take it? Xx

This is only my second cycle taking it this is how many mg I had
Soy Cycle1- (CD1-3 100mg & CD4&5 200mg) Ovulation Cd40-13dayLP

Soy Cycle2-??(Cd2 100mg-Cd3-6 200mg)???

I started taking maca cd54 x

:hugs: so sorry traylee. i tried soy for 2 cycles and stopped cos it delayed my o and dried my cm and gave me no bfp and i have gone 2 cycles without it now and everything is going back to normal. Last cycle i O'd earlier and had abundant cm but bfn and this cycle O'd earlier as well and abundant cm and 1 dpo today so fingers crossed. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->