SOY ISO.....Buddy Wanted 2 BFP'S

i tested on the first of oct neg, but the last two days ive had extremely sore boobs and cramps. so either af is on its way or more messed up hormones!

thanks everyone

yea im not sure
i have not been on birth control for 15yrs and i only have 2 kiddies 10 and 3.5 been with same partner charting an temping for 17 motnhs to try move it along, so i think its coindicence

or could have been just the evening primrose oil making a better system for spermies as with scarlet my youngest i was taking that but also on diet shakes and got pregnant so i saw dr today and got paperwork to go see about a d@c in a week if nothing has happening then ill give it a few months and ttc again natuarally while on my diet shakes again

Yeah Tray, good attitude :) it's amazing what losing weight can achieve. GL xx

yea last time i lost 21kgs and found out i was pregnant while still on them, so ill start them tomorrow i think and at least in 3 months after having d@c i can try again and know im losing weight so can be healthier to

Traylee I'm so sorry to hear your news, how heartbreaking! Glad you're trying to stay positive and looking forward to the future! :hugs:

Looks like I haven't ovulated after all :(
I've had headaches the last few days I'm still taking Maca and I might still do soy at the same time i won't be ttc after the 19th of December as I'm going on a break but I will still be charting and taking soy etc x

you finally O'd yeaaaaaaaa:happydance::happydance::happydance: good luck x

Looks like I haven't ovulated after all :(
I've had headaches the last few days I'm still taking Maca and I might still do soy at the same time i won't be ttc after the 19th of December as I'm going on a break but I will still be charting and taking soy etc x

you finally O'd yeaaaaaaaa:happydance::happydance::happydance: good luck x

I don't think I did only got crosshairs this morning but hopefully your right x

it seems ff has changed my ov date too :/ not sure what to think.

bleeding has started tonight on its own so hopefulyl wont need dc

Yay for cross hairs! I was looking at your cm. You have a lot of ewcm throughout your cycle, maybe your body has been trying to O and finally suceeded! :D have you taken any O or preg tests?

it was only spotting and nothing since, maybe it will take a few days

Just thought I'd let you know I have been for my follow up scan, and everything looks good and is in the right place :D

I'm still praying that you ladies have some luck!

pain yesterday was horrible, bleeding and clotting and i managed ok without meds but then it got so bad i thought i had passed the sac cause of the big plop but the pain changed to another kind and wouldnt go away, almost ended up in hospital from the pain (idont have alot of blood more than usual of course and lots clotting but not soaking threw pads)
i took nurofen advance and paracetomol pain was still there, finally fell asleep
woke up this morning and pain felt like my ovaries were gonna explode again was in tears went to hospital and they checked to make sure nothing was stuck in cervix (thankfully wasnt) and took some more blood, the pain had eased by time i got theere, they gave me stronger meds incase and sent me on my way cause i see gyno tomorrow so they will check to see if its emptying ok or will book in for d@c,

worst pain i have ever experienced , i have had 2 csections and didnt need any pain meds after those so this is awful, crying showers meds and nothing works

pain yesterday was horrible, bleeding and clotting and i managed ok without meds but then it got so bad i thought i had passed the sac cause of the big plop but the pain changed to another kind and wouldnt go away, almost ended up in hospital from the pain (idont have alot of blood more than usual of course and lots clotting but not soaking threw pads)
i took nurofen advance and paracetomol pain was still there, finally fell asleep
woke up this morning and pain felt like my ovaries were gonna explode again was in tears went to hospital and they checked to make sure nothing was stuck in cervix (thankfully wasnt) and took some more blood, the pain had eased by time i got theere, they gave me stronger meds incase and sent me on my way cause i see gyno tomorrow so they will check to see if its emptying ok or will book in for d@c,

worst pain i have ever experienced , i have had 2 csections and didnt need any pain meds after those so this is awful, crying showers meds and nothing works

awwwwww:hugs: i am so sorry u r going through this x

yea looks like all clear laboured it all on sun, so only light bleeding now, scan went well, see gyno again tomorrow to see if bloods dropped
so dont need a d@c

yea looks like all clear laboured it all on sun, so only light bleeding now, scan went well, see gyno again tomorrow to see if bloods dropped
so dont need a d@c

hey Hun. How did ur appointment go and how r u feeling now? Well i am just checking up on u x

hi thansk for thinkking of me
im ok now actually
bleeding stopped now so thats good

levels dropped from 11300 last week to 870 this week, get more bloods in 2 weeks

sending you lots of :hugs:

no ovulation or period here for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"