Soy Isoflavones BFP'S? OPK'S? CD'S?

Diamondsttc

Reaction score
Ladies currently taking Soy Isoflavones and those who've concieved while taking soy when did you ladies start OPK testing? What CD did you ladies ovulate? and also did you or anyone you know have a boy, while using soy lol a soy boy? ALSO If any of you have any success stories can you include what remedies/vitamins that you used to get your BFP while taking soy....TIA ladies:winkwink:

I took soy my BFP cycle but I didn't O until CD30. I got an OPK+ on CD29.

I also took soy when I conceived DS2 and O'd CD 19. I took a pregnancy multi with that pregnancy.

I probably started testing OPKs around CD 11. They say you should O within about 10 days of the last dose but it clearly wasn't the case for me last time!

O wow! thats amazing I'm on cd 10, I took my last dose of soy on CD 6 I haven't started testing yet, I think I'm waiting until I feel some sort of O pains, did you feel O pains and are you planning on using soy this cycle? Did you conceive boys both BFP cycles?

I used SI's for the first time on the cycle that I got my my BFP. Prior to that, I had tried 2 cycles of Vitex.
Not sure I can help though as I was convinced I hadn't even ovulated at all on my BFP cycle and had well and truly counted myself out!

According to FF, I got a positive ('peak' on clearblue digital) on CD12... But I had had no 'high' readings before it, just one 'low' reading on CD11 (that's when I started OPK testing), and my temp didn't spike until CD16 - so I thought it was just a messed up month and nothing had happened! .. Until I got a strong BFP on CD26 just testing on the offchance (sure I would have got BFP's at least a couple of days before that if I had tested!)

I will find out what I'm having in 3 weeks but I do have a feeling it's a boy..!

=D>Congrats girl! That is awesome! What a total surprise to you I'm sure! So did you feel any O pains? Women say that O pains are stronger w/ soy did you feel any of that sort of pain? I've been using the internet cheapies, but I'm definitely going to try the clear blue digital. It's ok that that you didn't get a "high" reading the "peak" is what we want lol with the cb digital how many times a day did you test?

Please please let me kno when you find out what your having! I'm so anxious to find out, you can even PM me if you can locate the thread lol

O wow! thats amazing I'm on cd 10, I took my last dose of soy on CD 6 I haven't started testing yet, I think I'm waiting until I feel some sort of O pains, did you feel O pains and are you planning on using soy this cycle? Did you conceive boys both BFP cycles?

My first son was with clomid, second with soy and this pregnancy I don't know yet as I'm only 6 weeks (I'm hoping for a girl).

I get O pain so that helps me know when I'm ovulating. For me my whole pelvic area is really tender at ovulation time.

My first son was with clomid, second with soy and this pregnancy I don't know yet as I'm only 6 weeks (I'm hoping for a girl).

I get O pain so that helps me know when I'm ovulating. For me my whole pelvic area is really tender at ovulation time.

O ok congrats on the LO! Goodluck please be sure to let me know when you find out what your having, and ya I have those pains to but I'm just no starting to really learn my body now that I'm ttc, so what do you think your having lol does it feel like a girl? From my experience I'm more nauseated with a girl

I used SI's for the first time on the cycle that I got my my BFP. Prior to that, I had tried 2 cycles of Vitex.
Not sure I can help though as I was convinced I hadn't even ovulated at all on my BFP cycle and had well and truly counted myself out!

According to FF, I got a positive ('peak' on clearblue digital) on CD12... But I had had no 'high' readings before it, just one 'low' reading on CD11 (that's when I started OPK testing), and my temp didn't spike until CD16 - so I thought it was just a messed up month and nothing had happened! .. Until I got a strong BFP on CD26 just testing on the offchance (sure I would have got BFP's at least a couple of days before that if I had tested!)

I will find out what I'm having in 3 weeks but I do have a feeling it's a boy..!

So listen to this, I went out and bought a cb digital (2 boxes actually) and I got an immediate peak/solid smiley! Then I figured this cant be right because Im only on cd 10 (if you count spotting then cd 12) and once you get a solid smiley it stays on the screen for 48 hours, so then I opened up my other box of cb digital and theres no face/low fertility. What do you think that was about?

Hi again, just searched for this thread to come back and tell you that I had an extra scan yesterday and found out it's a beautiful little boy :)

Hi again, just searched for this thread to come back and tell you that I had an extra scan yesterday and found out it's a beautiful little boy :)

OMG! Congrats you brought tears to my eye, and made my day! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->