Soy Isoflavones Poll

It has been used for centuries to cure infertility and is still used in Chinese medicine. The honey is supposed to strengthen your uterus, blood flow and quality of eggs produced ( also can help with semen production) along with a whole other load of benefits. Cinnamon regulates blood sugar so is particularly good fir those with pcos. Combine 2 teaspoons of cinnamon to two tablespoons of honey daily or more if you can stand it. I mixed mine eith yoghurt. There is a thread on here too. Good luck.

Hello ladies!! This is my 2nd cycle of Soy... Last month (1st month of Soy I had a chemical.. lines started to disappear. I took 140, 160, 180, 200, 200. I went and had my blood drawn to see if I ovulated on 7dpo and it was 15.3. The nurse said they like to see progesterone higher than a 12... so Soy did good for me!

I am going with 180, 180, 200, 200, 200 this cycle. Anyone still TTC taking soy??

Yesterday was my last dose of soy. I did 150mg CD 2 and 3, 200mg 4-6. I got pregnant first cycle using soy with my DD, but that was about 7 years ago. I'll let y'all know what happens.

I was weary for some side affects that it might have, but I actually thought I had improved mood and sleep over the past couple days taking it, but it might just be a placebo affect.

Yesterday was my last dose of soy. I did 150mg CD 2 and 3, 200mg 4-6. I got pregnant first cycle using soy with my DD, but that was about 7 years ago. I'll let y'all know what happens.

I was weary for some side affects that it might have, but I actually thought I had improved mood and sleep over the past couple days taking it, but it might just be a placebo affect.

Praying the Soy works for us both! I know it works because I ovulated and I ovulated on or around CD14-16...so that is awesome!!

My temps are so much more stable than non soy cycles. I don't know what this means, but it's so interesting! I usually have a very erratic temp cycle

I think Soy caused me to O 4 days earlier than normal on CD12 instead of CD16. This happened when I conceived DD using soy six years ago. Still not too optimistic because I didn't think I would O early and we didn't BD yesterday, so we missed a fertile day. So a PSA for anyone reading this thread-be prepared to start BD early just in case if you take soy. Let me know how it goes with you Gracee!

I think Soy caused me to O 4 days earlier than normal on CD12 instead of CD16. This happened when I conceived DD using soy six years ago. Still not too optimistic because I didn't think I would O early and we didn't BD yesterday, so we missed a fertile day. So a PSA for anyone reading this thread-be prepared to start BD early just in case if you take soy. Let me know how it goes with you Gracee!

Thats awesome that Soy helped you O 4 days earlier!! :thumbup:
I missed a day of Soy, but I still jumped right back on it the next night... I dont think it will have an effect. We will see. I'll start OPK's tomorrow.

BFN:( I think I might take my soy starting CD 1 this time, if I take it at all

I have an IVF consult next Monday but I think I will try Soy 1-5 next time if no BFP. I’ll take a test on Friday at 10dpo!:winkwink:

I had a CP pregnancy this month. I have taken Soy two months and it seems to improve my temps and I guess it's good I conceived technically. But I'm starting to think maybe I have a problem with the implantation part of the process (progesterone, uterine lining, idk). I am a little torn on whether to take it again next month. I also don't want to put myself in a position where I just trick my body to get pregnant with an embryo that wouldn't meant to be if I hadn't taken soy. But then I think, wouldn't it be the same thought process if I took Clomid? And there are many perfectly healthy babies born on Clomid. I have to decide soon because my AF is due in a few days and I like taking Soy starting CD1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->