Soy Isoflavones Poll

R u in the us? The tesco brand r in the uk so not sure u could get them? I got mine off the Internet but herd a lot of people from the USA say they get theirs from Walmart . Not sure if it would affect them shouldn't have thought so though z

im in the US . i didnt get mines from walmart cause i heard it doesnt really work so i got some from GNC and then went to a herb store and got some . im trying the GNC brand first cause its easier to use while the ones i got from the herb store had 1000mg and idk how to take or if i should just take it in the middle of my cycle or what cause i know you cant go over 1000mg .

Iv read not to take it after cd9 coz if u do it can stop ovulation.
They need to make some for ttc so we all know exactly what to take :) x

i agree with you . i ovulation oct 5th but hoping since i took it early in my cycle ill ovulate early & praying i got a :bfp: . . . i need ALOT of :dust: ive been TTC for 5mnts now .

Dont know if this helps

First try on Soy CD2-CD6 160mg then 200mg last two days, ovulated CD18 of a 28/29 day cycle. Got my BFP but MC'd at week 9.

Second try on Soy with my first AF after loss i did CD3-CD7 160mg last two days 200mg, ovulated CD10 Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy early so glad i started POAS from CD6, got my BFP again and had a healthy baby girl.

this is my first cycle on soy. I took 100mgs for days 3-7. I am now on cd 11 and waiting to ovulate. Lets see what happens.

I have a question . i been taking the soy from cd's 1-5 this is my 5th day im not bleeding just spotting now . do i still take it or no ??

Hi all
Thought I'd jump in on this if that's ok? This is my first month using Soy - I have taken tesco brand CD 3-7 - 160mg for first 3 days then 200mg for last 2 days. My cycles have been all over the place since stopping the pill 8 months ago so I'm really hoping these will help regulate things and give me a BFP!
Poppy666 - do you mind me asking what your cycles were like when not taking Soy? Were they irregular?
Babydust to everyone TTC!

Just took my last dose tonight. I either took 200 or 500 lol def gonna buy the tesco ones next month if these don't work. X

Me too. Iv bin ttc for 2 years this month I'm gettin a but fed up now! Don't think there's anything left to try if soy doesn't work. Don't really wanna do fertility treatment coz iv already got 1 gorgeous little girl so think I would just hav to b grateful for what iv got.
Iv decided that if I'm not pregnant by jan my new years resolution will be to give up with the trying and just let nature take its course :£

Me too. Iv bin ttc for 2 years this month I'm gettin a but fed up now! Don't think there's anything left to try if soy doesn't work. Don't really wanna do fertility treatment coz iv already got 1 gorgeous little girl so think I would just hav to b grateful for what iv got.
Iv decided that if I'm not pregnant by jan my new years resolution will be to give up with the trying and just let nature take its course :£

If i dont get a :bfp: in oct then i might just give up . im taking geritol too so i hope thats helping too they said theres a baby at the end of every bottle so i hope so if not then im done trying and just going to let it happen on its own .

any advice on how to use if you already ovulate on your own but want to bring it forward

Hey Traylee, there is no certain way to bring ovulation forward, I ovulated n my own every single month and too took soy iso cd2 - 6 and It bought ovulation forward 4 days (bfn of course) did the same the following cycle and my ovulation was the same as it had always been.

Hope this helps, it sucks to be patient I know but sometimes it's the best way.

Good luck.

I ovulated on my own too. Took soy in many ways increasing doses and different days. It made little difference to my ovulation day. In fact it delayed it to cd 19 on one cycle. I got two bfps with soy that sadly ended in mmcs I don't blame the soy though as I had mmcs without it too. My rainbow was conceived on a mix on cinnamon and honey. Good luck ladies. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->