soy isoflavones vs clomid

I did four or five cycles of Clomid and did not ovulate once. I've done 6 cycles of soy and I think I ovulated last month so for me there was no real difference in ineffectiveness :s

i want to start taking this - but af wont show up! i'm on cd 68 now i think.

I just wondered if it lenghts your lutal phase I think that is my problem even when I do ovulate
angie

Try vitamin B complex for that, it should help to lengthen your luteal phase.

Hi There :flower:
Hope you dont mind!!!! But you sound like you kno ur stuff :winkwink:
Ive been tryin for a yr now and nothing!! Have to wait 5months for app with FS Doc!!:nope::nope::nope: I cant wait that long at 40!
Im due my period nxt Fri 17th,so when wud b the best time for me to take the soya? My 21day bloods were taken on thurs gone past, so im waitin on results,my progesterone was low in the test she done months ago,so think that meant i was not ov at all,it was 3!!!:nope:
Sorry for bein a pain but wud love some advice!!:hugs:
Thank you xx BabyC

Hi There :flower:
Hope you dont mind!!!! But you sound like you kno ur stuff :winkwink:
Ive been tryin for a yr now and nothing!! Have to wait 5months for app with FS Doc!!:nope::nope::nope: I cant wait that long at 40!
Im due my period nxt Fri 17th,so when wud b the best time for me to take the soya? My 21day bloods were taken on thurs gone past, so im waitin on results,my progesterone was low in the test she done months ago,so think that meant i was not ov at all,it was 3!!!:nope:
Sorry for bein a pain but wud love some advice!!:hugs:
Thank you xx BabyC

Well ladies the 2nd soy cycle has resulted in.... yep, you guessed it :witch: So onto Soy cycle 3.

Well ladies the 2nd soy cycle has resulted in.... yep, you guessed it :witch: So onto Soy cycle 3.

Sorry to hear that Nise :hugs::hugs:
Hope you've better luck nxt month :flower:
Im waiting for my visit on Fri :nope::nope:
Looked in Tesco earlier for Soy and cudnt see it,will try H&B,did find Vit B,it that the same?Or do i need B6? I really havent a clue:wacko:
Is Vit B same as Angus Castus?
Sorry for all the questions :dohh:
:kiss::hugs: BabyC

Hi Babycarey - I bought my Soy Iso from Amazon!!! They are quite good and quite a bit cheaper for ttc stuff including opks. I don't know much about the other stuff, but hopefully someone else will. Good luck this cycle. I'm doing soy again 100mg and I started it on CD1 this time. :hugs:

im going onto soy cycle 3 too nise :hugs: hope your ok

i do think it works tho it worked the first cycle it made my cycle regular but the 2nd cycle i only took it for 3 days as i forgot the tabs when going on holiday so.. i think thats why it didnt work this time.. so im on to cycle 3 :D

Ooo, good luck BH - let's hope soy cycle 3 will be the lucky one. :hugs:

just got af today so we are only a week apart :)
i hope this cycle of soy works

Hi ladies this is my first month using soy iso, I took 160 mg C-D 1-5 today is CD 9 just wondering what I should expect, and if any one has had any luck... Thanks

I just bought soy iso's and evening primose oil! any recommendations on taking these together? my cbfm says i ovulate monthly, but something isn't working, so i'm not sure if it's even accurate!! any suggestions?! I'm on cycle day one today...

needshelp: If you take either the soy or the epo, expect ovulation to be on a different day than normal. EPO can delay ovulation and with soy you're likely to ovulate 10-12 days after the last pill depending on when you take the soy.
Start with a low dose (80mg) since you already ovulate, you don't want to over stimulate your ovaries. Be prepared for extra sore boobs and possible ovulation cramps with the soy.
I wouldn't take EPO and soy together. Try one at a time. I don't believe EPO ever helped me with anything at all..

HI i used Soya iso last month and now my period is 6 days late has anyone experienced this?

I only took 3 tables from holland a barret not as strong as others on days 5-9 and im waiting for the period so i can try again with correct dosage!

Help :(

It can change your cycle, how long was your cycle before?

You could ovulate as late as CD 21 by taking them on cd 5-9. Did you track ovulation?

You could ovulate as late as CD 21 by taking them on cd 5-9. Did you track ovulation?

Hi my cycle was normally 46 days on average no longer than 49 do not think i was ovulating. i did track but got frustrated with them.

its driving me crazy loads of success stories but not many stories of it messes you up only when you are ovulating!
:wacko:

Hi my cycle was normally 46 days on average no longer than 49 do not think i was ovulating. i did track but got frustrated with them.

its driving me crazy loads of success stories but not many stories of it messes you up only when you are ovulating!
:wacko:

How many mg were you taking?

I'm sorry it seems to have messed with your cycle, are you charting? this is the only real way to know if you are actually "late" or not..:shrug:
And you can ovulate with a 49 day cycle, just takes longer. Don't let people tell you that a long cycle means you don't ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->