Soy Isoflavones??

can anyone put up links for studies using soy
or the equivalents of soy-clomid
any other info? articles?

TIA :flower:

Here's one. https://www.justmommies.com/getting...lements/soy-isoflavones-natural-alternative-t I have more but my computer crashed and lost my bookmarks :/ I'll post more when I can.

can anyone put up links for studies using soy
or the equivalents of soy-clomid
any other info? articles?

TIA :flower:

Here's one. https://www.justmommies.com/getting...lements/soy-isoflavones-natural-alternative-t I have more but my computer crashed and lost my bookmarks :/ I'll post more when I can.

thanks for that link. It was very useful for me and since I have symptoms of estrogen dominance I think I'll stay away from the soy iso.

I cant decide whether to take them from tonight when i go to bed at midnight... So the end of cd2 and into cd3 or tomorrow night at the end of cd3 into cd4

I decided on taking them tonight. Mostly cause I'm impatient :)

Here's thread on another site that might have some good info... i haven't read all the way through it yet. https://community.babycenter.com/post/a25234421/soy_isoflavones_for_dummies

I took soy and ovulated this month (didn't detect it last month). I can tell it my ovaries have more twinges than last month-not a really pleasant feeling. I took 200 mg a night CD 1-5, I think next time I am going to take less and on CD 3-7. I got +OPK cd12.

Here's thread on another site that might have some good info... i haven't read all the way through it yet. https://community.babycenter.com/post/a25234421/soy_isoflavones_for_dummies

I'm glad I read that! I would have continued to take vitex along with the soy, eek! Now I'm wondering if I should stop vitex completely for my next cycle? or just not take it the days (3-7) that I'm taking soy? I'm thinking probably stop completely.

ducky.... Did you end up taking the soy last night? Did you have any side effects? I had quite a headache (but then again I get headaches all the time) might have been the soy though. Who knows!

ducky.... Did you end up taking the soy last night? Did you have any side effects? I had quite a headache (but then again I get headaches all the time) might have been the soy though. Who knows!

It probably is related to the soy. Headaches are a common side effect. Thankfully that was the worst of my side effects when I took it!,... How much did you take? I noticed I did fine on 80mg but I had headacges when I bumped it up to 120mgs.

I know you didn't ask me.. but I noticed headaches when I took it during the day, but when I started taking it before bed the headaches went away and I had ZERO side effects xx

I know you didn't ask me.. but I noticed headaches when I took it during the day, but when I started taking it before bed the headaches went away and I had ZERO side effects xx

I took 100mg a couple hours before bed. I suppose if I had taken it right before bed I wouldn't have noticed the headache. Maybe I'll try that tonight

Taylorxx... If you don't mind me asking when you used soy did it work? Did it help you ovulate earlier or anything?

Hey babyhopes :) yup took it last night. I slept SO deeply but felt a bit gross this morning, bit of a headache and a lil sicky but that may have been the prenatal. Took 80mg, going to take the same tonight and maybe 120mg for the other 3 days but I havent decided just yet.

Taylorxx... If you don't mind me asking when you used soy did it work? Did it help you ovulate earlier or anything?

Oh yes definitely. The first cycle it brought ov day down from CD48 to CD22 (only took 80mg on CD1-5), then I took 120-160mg on CD2-6 and now I always ovulate on either CD16 or CD18.

I have high prolactin so it really messes up my cycles. This past cycle I didn't take soy, and I ovulated on CD31 and only had a 9 day LP, when I usually have a 14 day LP. I think soy also raises my progesterone.

Soy iso's have helped me SOO much. I have very strong ovulation when I take soy too. I got pregnant my first cycle using soy, and I got pregnant my 3rd cycle using soy (miscarried both, not because of soy, I'm very high risk) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->