Soy symptoms

alison29

Reaction score
I started another thread about starting soy this month and said i would post symptoms but i can't find it sooo here ya go. I took 160 mg soy yesterday afternoon. I just got mad at my dh because he had to get off the phone real quick for a business call. HELLO it's the middle of the work day here and he runs a business! I thought WTF it's not Pms time but I feel that hormone weight on my chest then i realized i took the soy. SO yeah i got symptoms. I was pretty impatient with my kids last night too. (Sigh) This is a sign this is working i just feel bad for my family and OMG when i get pg i am going to be a total psycho. I hope the accupuncture helps with the bitch.

So now you're soy-motional! :haha:

Indigo's DH came up with that one. :flower:

That is certainly a nice way of putting it! When i was taking follistim before my twins a colleague at work called me "estrogen queen". He said i sure hope She gets pregnant so she can stop being such a bitch ha ha ha little did he know the bitch marched on for 9 more months!

I see you all the time Dmom are you taking any drugs at the moment? for fertility that is!

I see you all the time Dmom are you taking any drugs at the moment? for fertility that is!

Yep, no fun drugs at the moment, lol. :haha:

This is my second soy cycle...I have also been on Clomid and Tamoxifen. :growlmad:

Welcome to the super-psycho cycle!! I'm CD11 and posted last week about soy turning me into the psychobitch from hell. Thankfully the soy induced madness only lasted a few days and by cd8, I felt ok again (took it 2-6)

Keep us posted on how you get on!

Oh thank god it stops! My dh got mad at me last night because I said "No no one at work is talking about Two and half men" ...I must have said it really bitchy or something! Seriously though that show puts women down and makes being a loser cool ahhh you are the only one thinking about it dear!

Oh I am going for my first accuncture today. The first appointment will be alot of me telling them how crappy i am. Yes infertile, chronic myofascial pain, PMS fatigue (they ask you to list three biggest health complaints.) I think PMS will encompass the impatient bitch part. I am going to look for you post chayyt B!

i gave up with the soy as it messed up my cycles but thats all really hope it works for others tho . I have been having acupuncture for 6 months now and well was told it would take longer coz in now 44 and I'm now trying SHE OAK too a natural relaxant and it regulates all the hormones that our bodies need to fall pregnant within 3 months so here's hoping this works for us , last try for us so fingers tightly crossed !

It really messed up my cycle ,Hopefully AF shows on time anyway. I started wheat grass in hopes for better luck next cycle.

im sorry to hear to it happened to you too we seem to be the small percentage that it can happen too but hopefully it works well for others and i havent heard of the wheat grass thing i have a problem with wheat so i better not try that and just stick to the she oak instead im certainly chilled out with it so hopefully it sorts out my hormones that need sorting too lol good luck hun x

That sucks! lisa i sure hope the wheat grass helps. let us know

Thanks ,now I think I may have actually ovulated because my breasts are sore for 2 days now, the bad thing about it is I dont know when I ovulated because I ran out of OPKs .:dohh:

Wheat grass is a super antioxidant said to be very good for you and has been found by some to lower FSH and raise follicle counts , farmers in the Midwest who have sterile cows and bulls put them on wheatgrass to restore fertility. (The high magnesium content in chlorophyll builds enzymes that restore the sex hormones.) Wheat grass is beneficial to fertility for the number of positive effects it has on the body. Consumption of wheat grass helps to balance PH levels in the body to make a more suitable environment for ova and sperm. It increases oxygen levels in the body to improve cell and organ structure and acts as an overall fertility enhancer. here is a link about it helping lower FSH Levels https://www.fertilethoughts.com/forums/ivf-high-tech/593081-wheatgrass-juice-works-again.html.
https://natural-fertility-info.com/eat-your-greens-daily-for-fertility-and-health.html

I took soy 2-6 160-120 mg. I got my surge yesterday on cd 14. I would say that is pretty good timing but usual for me. I have since i have been OPK ing gotten it as late as 18 so this is improvement on that. I think the other symptoms are gone a day or so after the last pill.

Waiting for AF here too - 11dpo and AF due today but no show so far. Tested this a.m but BFN and temps are starting to drop. Ho hum, I'll be trying again next cycle!

Hows you Alison? Any symptoms? When are you planning to test?

Babydust ladies!

I am only 3 dpo so still in the hopeful faze. Sorry your temps dropped

This is my third Soy cycle, I found the 1st cycle that I had bad headaches, so 2nd and 3rd cycle I've taken a lower dose and taken it just before I go to bed and this seems to have helped.

I know I Ov so I just want to increase my chances of produce a nice strong egg. Normally Ov CD15 or 16 but Ov CD13 not really sure if this was the soy or not

FX Gl

where did you buy the soy from? I think I'm going to try in next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->