Soya Isoflavones Cycle Buddies! <3

Lost so sad, sorry to hear, but your strong

I had the heavy uterus from day one after ovulation, very wet, felt like AF was coming everyday but never did and twinges and cramps too. I find out hcg lkevel Friday and do it again Monday, then see Dr Wednesday to mnakje sure everything is OK, my Dr is on mat leave but will check my results and advise before hand if needed asbd she gave me extra blood work bsheets to track my hcg as my anixty is huge Carter two missed miscarriages, not soy related.

Aw! Praying and hoping your hcg is good dolphin! I went through nine weeks of wondering with a blighted ovum and was so stressed. It is torture waiting to see that heartbeat and a healthy baby! Hugs!

Hi guy

I would like to know which brand of soy isoflavones did / are you use / using?

Thanking you

Add me to your BFP!!!! 1st cycle on SI!!!!!! After 3 years TTC!!! I am still in shock but I found out today at 10 dpo with a cheapie!

Mcbee I just got some soy from vitamin shoppe. It doesn't matter the brand I don't think. I have read success stories from all different brands. I heard there are some at Walmart too. You can get them on Amazon too.

Add me to your BFP!!!! 1st cycle on SI!!!!!! After 3 years TTC!!! I am still in shock but I found out today at 10 dpo with a cheapie!

Wow that's amazing!! Congratulations!

What else have you tried before SI? Was there any particular reason you weren't conceiving?

Wow that's amazing!! Congratulations!

What else have you tried before SI? Was there any particular reason you weren't conceiving?

It was a LONG road....at first I think stress just depleted my hormones. I had tests done and nothing was wrong except low progesterone. I started progesterone in my luteal phase and I got pregnant 3 months later but it was BO :sad2:
So, next I realized I wasn't having a lot of CM so I figured my estrogen was low too. So, then a lady on another page suggested soy and the more I researched the more it sounded perfect for my issues. I needed a good strong ovulation. Because implantation wasn't a problem either. And I knew if my progesterone was low then my ovaries weren't preparing a good CL. I didn't try too many herbs because I didn't want to screw my body up anymore than it was. But it had been 2-3 years and I didn't care anymore!the way I was going wasn't getting me pregnant so I went all in with the SI!

Will need days and dosage information, but congratulations. I'm glad it has (and can) work for some. The reason it never worked with me is because I was never the problem and as much as SI is amazing, it does nothing for semen counts unfortunately.

Evening ladies,

So I have started SI this month. Want to give it a go. I am not sure it is going to work for me (not meaning to be negative!) but after spending the last couple of months understanding my cycles, I have established I am not falling pregnant due to my luteal phase being just 8 days long :( I am taking B6 and B Complex, but it's not made a difference. However, I think SI is worth on a shot on the off chance it makes my ovulation stronger and brings it forward (currently ovulating around CD21) , it may make my follicles more mature which could increase progesterone and hopefully a longer lp and a BFP!

Like I say, not getting hopes up, but want to give it a go.

I am taking it CD 3-7. I took 80mg this morning, then CD 4 I will take 120mg, CD 5 & 6 I will take 160mg and CD 7 I will take 200mg.

Fingers crossed me. I will update if I notice any chances to my ovulation or cycle.

hey ladies, not sure if anyone still visits this thread but id love to join.

I'm currently on cycle 5 n 1st on soy. very desperate for another baby. i recently gave birth to my son in nov (full term) but he passed away shortly after due to a trachea defect :cry: I'm left with empty arms n a baby room full of his baby stuff (clothes, diapers, bath tubs etc) but no baby boy. i miss him so much. took us 2yrs 9mths of ntnp to fall pg.

so far no luck, obviously! came across this thread about a month ago n ordered soy right away. i did cd2-6, 120, 120, 180, 180, 180. had a dark opk day before yesterday (not quite + but close) but then yesterdays was very negative! come this morning i had a temp spike! so i was like no way i O already? i didn't even have my usual O pain! took another opk this morning once i temped n got out of bed n got another dark opk! still not quite + but deff darker than yesterdays. i usually have very obvious positives so i knew day before yesterdays wasn't a deff +. so confused as to whats going on!

on top of all that iv only got to bd twice since af stopped about 5 days ago. ugh!

hey ladies, not sure if anyone still visits this thread but id love to join.

I'm currently on cycle 5 n 1st on soy. very desperate for another baby. i recently gave birth to my son in nov (full term) but he passed away shortly after due to a trachea defect :cry: I'm left with empty arms n a baby room full of his baby stuff (clothes, diapers, bath tubs etc) but no baby boy. i miss him so much. took us 2yrs 9mths of ntnp to fall pg.

so far no luck, obviously! came across this tread about a month ago n ordered soy right away. i did cd2-6, 120, 120, 180, 180, 180. had a dark opk day before yesterday (not quite + but close) but then yesterdays was very negative! come this morning i had a temp spike! so i was like no way i O already? i didn't even have my usual O pain! took another opk this morning once i temped n got out of bed n got another dark opk! still not quite + but deff darker than yesterdays. i usually have very obvious positives so i knew day before yesterdays wasn't a deff +. so confused as to whats going on!

on top of all that iv only got to bd twice since af stopped about 5 days ago. ugh!

:hugs: What an ordeal to go through, I'm so sorry you've lost a baby honey. :hugs:

Sounds like you O'd already, I always had O pains apart from the month I fell pregnant :shock: Sperm can live up to 5 days in the correct conditions so I wouldn't rule yourself out just yet... Wishing you all the best!

thank u lost

well, temped this morning n it was back at pre-o temp. took an opk n it was -. I'm assuming yesterdays temp was a fluke n my body must of had a false start with the dark opks. they weren't definite + to begin with, but pretty damn dark to where i had to ask dh what he thought. he said close but not quite control line dark. n again, my +opks r usually blaring. so i figured with it being pretty dark, i would deff have a + the next day. nope a sure - (wtf?). next day, darker, today very light!

anyway, if i haven't already O, which my low temp this morning kinda confirms, then i guess the soy has delayed O for me. if i go by past cycles, i would be ovulating now. but with that deff -opk this morning, I'm not. ugh, i hope it doesn't delay too much. ill be leaving out of town end of next week without dh.

but despite the delay, i will probably still continue to use soy if this cycle ends up being a bust. this thread gave me sooo much hope.

So, it's been a while since I last posted in here. But basically I've just got my BFP!! After 21 months of trying!

However, I'm not convinced it's soy (although it could be) as I made two changes this month, starting soy and having a increase to my thyroxine. I actually ovulated CD23, which is two days later than normal, so when that happened I ruled myself out and blamed soy for messing up my ovulation. But I now wonder if it delayed ov but perhaps made it stronger? I'll never really know and I am leaning more towards it being linked to my thyroid and having an increase in medication. Either way im pregnant!!

Just thought I'd update. I never ever thought I'd get here, but here I am.... In shock right now!

congrats pompeyvix!! was this ur first or second round of soy? my O has been delayed too, still waiting.

congrats pompeyvix!! was this ur first or second round of soy? my O has been delayed too, still waiting.

It was my first time taking soy. Good luck to you :hugs:

And I am so sorry to hear what happened to your baby boy back in November. How utterly heartbreaking :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have everything crossed for you that this month will be it for you.

So, it's been a while since I last posted in here. But basically I've just got my BFP!! After 21 months of trying!

However, I'm not convinced it's soy (although it could be) as I made two changes this month, starting soy and having a increase to my thyroxine. I actually ovulated CD23, which is two days later than normal, so when that happened I ruled myself out and blamed soy for messing up my ovulation. But I now wonder if it delayed ov but perhaps made it stronger? I'll never really know and I am leaning more towards it being linked to my thyroid and having an increase in medication. Either way im pregnant!!

Just thought I'd update. I never ever thought I'd get here, but here I am.... In shock right now!

:happydance: Horrah! Another SI :bfp:
I tried for 19 Months so I know how long and hard your journey was. Glad you've got your BFP. Can you let me know what days and dosage you took for Page 1? :)

RichieesMom, I can't see a temp chart on your FF. :shrug: Lets hope it's not too late - keep baby dancing just in case! No pressure or anything but I want to see your :bfp: so bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->