Soya Isoflavones Cycle Buddies! <3

So, it's been a while since I last posted in here. But basically I've just got my BFP!! After 21 months of trying!

However, I'm not convinced it's soy (although it could be) as I made two changes this month, starting soy and having a increase to my thyroxine. I actually ovulated CD23, which is two days later than normal, so when that happened I ruled myself out and blamed soy for messing up my ovulation. But I now wonder if it delayed ov but perhaps made it stronger? I'll never really know and I am leaning more towards it being linked to my thyroid and having an increase in medication. Either way im pregnant!!

Just thought I'd update. I never ever thought I'd get here, but here I am.... In shock right now!

:happydance: Horrah! Another SI :bfp:
I tried for 19 Months so I know how long and hard your journey was. Glad you've got your BFP. Can you let me know what days and dosage you took for Page 1? :)

RichieesMom, I can't see a temp chart on your FF. :shrug: Lets hope it's not too late - keep baby dancing just in case! No pressure or anything but I want to see your :bfp: so bad!

Thanks, but I honestly don't think it was the soy that got me the BFP.

But I took it days 3-7 - 80, 120, 160, 160, 200

It may well have contributed. It works for some and doesn't work for others.

thank pompeyvix. n congrats again! :flower:

lost, i couldn't figure out how to properly post my chart last month, so this month i didn't even bother filling in on ff. i just wrote everything down n a journal. normal pre-o temp again this morning tho. got another dark opk but still not + yet. also LOTS of ewcm,which i never have (preseed is my bff)! i freaked how abundant it was. the soy i guess.

thanks for rooting for me ladies! its very much appreciated :)

I do not recommend Pre-seed whatsoever. First of all it's hugely expensive and you need to watch videos of exactly what it does and how it affects the sperm. I certainly don't recommend it. I didn't conceive using the batch I had.

really? ill have to youtube that. i guess grapefruit juice it is! another very -opk this morning. way lighter than yesterdays. i wonder y that keeps happening? dark then light. then dark again then back to light. never a total + tho. so far O has been delayed by 3 days.

with all the great things iv read about it (including this thread) iv got the highest hopes....an anovulatory month would ruin my spirit! i know 3days isn't that far off but these opks r bringing me down. after that - this morning i just sat down n stared at my sons pics n cried. omg he was such a good looking baby. :cry: plzzzz work for me soy!

My cycles were clockwork. AF CD 1-6 (sometimes 9). Ovulate on CD15-17 and then a 10-11 day LP. The one cycle I had before I fell pregnant was my only anovulatory cycle. AF arrived on CD18/19 I believe, so don't be too disheartened with a anovulatory cycle; should you ever have one.

If you've never had a + OPK, is it possible you have PCOS? I ask because PCOS sufferers tend not to get positive OPK's due to the hormone imbalances.

Along with grapefruit juice to help create CM, you could also try EPO until you ovulate and that really nasty cough medicine. I never had any CM ever and the only thing that worked for me (despite taking a large dose of EPO) was the nasty tasting cough medicine. It's vile but it worked.

no pcos that i know of. i do ovulate on my own with reg 31 day cycles. usually cd12-13. decided to take soy in hopes of releasing more than one egg.

i usually get very dark +opks. i guess thats y these - ones I'm getting when i shouldn't be r very disheartening.

I shouldn't worry then. Good luck with O'ing. Hoping for a :bfp: for you.

Powell had her SI baby a few weeks ago; our first SI baby.

congrats to u powell :baby: :flower:

i finally got a decent +opk this morning! thank u jesus!!

Hello ladies!
Can I join this thread? I could do with some company on this&#128512;
We've been ttc for nearly 2 years with sadly 2miscarriages last year Aug and Jan this year. I've done everything to get pregnant I lost 3 stone, tried various feryility smoothies, vitamins, reflexology, prayer, reiki, healing crystals, castor oil packs etc etc the list is endless....
Now I'm at desperation but I know I need to destress about it and trust my body.
I'm almost certain I do not ovulate every cycle So now I'm trying soy isoflavones this cycle with renewed hope and positive thinking.

I'm on cd1 so on Thursday (cd3) I will start natures aid 50mg ones I got from Amazon.

Cd3 125mg, cd4 125mg, cd5 150mg, cd6 200mg, cd7 200mg before bed.

Does this sound about right? I'm also taking evening primrose, folic acid and a prenatal, vitamin d drops and liquid iron in the morning!
Yh I know...I rattle as I walk loool!

Good luck to us all trying! Xxx

Welcome to the thread hun. Sounds like perfect doses to me.

I would recommend charting your cycle, to confirm ovulation though. Just for your own sake to know whether you did or didn't. Fertility Friend is free to join and use, and you would need to take your temperature every morning!

Good luck on catching that eggy!

Welcome to the thread hun. Sounds like perfect doses to me.

I would recommend charting your cycle, to confirm ovulation though. Just for your own sake to know whether you did or didn't. Fertility Friend is free to join and use, and you would need to take your temperature every morning!

Good luck on catching that eggy!

:flower: hello lost7
I think I will try temping this month I downloaded fertility friend a few days ago but I dunno I feel pretty nervous about using it for some reason....all the lingo about temps etc has put me off.
Will give it a whirl though this month I have a great feeling about May!
Do I start temping now? When I'm on my af?

Also congrats on your pregnancy!

You can temp either from now or as soon as the bleeding stops. You can take it orally or it's more accurate if you vaginally temp. Remember to get a basal body thermometer, it must have 4 visible digits, for example 36.97.
Remember you must get at least 4-5 hours solid sleep and you must temp at the same time each morning, before reaching for a glass of water, and certainly before leaving your bed. As soon as you wake up - take that temperature.

Some people do wake earlier than usual to take temperature (or have a lay in), some swear by online temperature adjusters, some say they are not accurate enough - but I've always found them rather spot on in fairness.

The lingo is easy enough to learn; just takes some time. If you get stuck give me a shout, I charted on and off for 19 months whilst TTC, It was a long journey to conceive for me.

hi ezbabydust!

this is my 1st month on soy too. sorry for ur losses. fx for our 1st n hopefully last month on soy!

Hello RichieesMom!

Where are you on your cycle? I start soy tomorrow &#55357;&#56832; Cd3.
I put my first temp into fertility friend this morning....Thankyou Lost7 for all your advice I may as well give it a try I've got nothing to lose!

X

I'm on cd18. i did 2-6 of soy. i usually O on cd12-13 but this month soy delayed my O. i finally got a +opk day before yesterday, yesterday n again today. thats diff for me bcuz i usually just have 2days of +opks then O. I hope having an extra day means I'm gonna have some pretty rad eggs this month!

well finally got a -opk today but not a hint of O pain. i always have o pain, its my only indicator, other than temping that a egg is dropping. i thought soy was suppose to enhance ovulation pain? now I'm scared that my egg might not drop! :nope:

RichieesMom

How much soy did you take this month?
It's meant to enchanted ovulation yes but I'm a novice with this.
Try not to stress ( easier to say I know) *hugs*
I'm starting my soy tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"