Soya Isoflavones Cycle Buddies! <3

Lost I didn't chart as I was working shifts, just used opks and bd every other day with pre seed during peak week. I never told hubby when I was ovulating just let him know when it was peak week!

I did soy 3-7, 100 for 2 days, then 150 then 200 for last two days. I honestly think the q10 helped. Also sorry if tmi but I literally had 3 days of ewcm- I usually get a bit but only on one day!

Sending you lots of baby dust and hope you have a lucky soy and q10 cycle too! :)

I'll attach my bfp taken 11dpo in the afternoon with clear wee so I was totally surprised!

Attachments

• 20150817_212900.jpg
    20150817_212900.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 11
I am 9 DPO today. Another temp rise.

Tests have questionable lines. 4 FRER should arrive today.

Right breast has just leaked. :shock:

Hoping that's a good sign.

Good luck everyone. My AF is due on Saturday.

Eeekkkk!!!!!!! On pins and needles overe here for you! Are you going to take an FRER today??

Hello ladies I've been stalking this post for a couple days now lol....trying to decide if I want to take soy and after everything i read. I'm definitely trying it...I have pcos and I am irregular... right now I am on day 6 of provera so it will be awhile before I start soy...

I'm 25..I've been ttc over 3 yrs... no children at all... ps congrats to those who got bfp and condolences to those who have losses

You're not supposed to take soy of you have PCOS

Try apple cider vinegar and cinnamon

https://www.ovarian-cysts-pcos.com/pcos-diet-vinegar.html

And vitex
https://www.ivf1.com/pcos-treatment-alternatives/

magicalmom2be - Welcome to the SI thread. Hope you O soon. Fingers crossed you have your twins! I had naturally conceived twins in 2010, I can’t believe they are 5 now.
I’ll add you :)

cameragirly - Hi hun! Welcome to the SI thread. Did you chart? I’d love to see your chart. This is my first cycle on Soya and Coenzyme Q10 and I’m also hoping for a :bfp: Congrats.
What days did you take SI, also what dosage?

southernbound - Woo hoo! Good luck!

Ttcpcos - Hi, welcome to the SI thread. Good luck for when you start SI, I also debated trying it and I have a regular cycle. I took the maximum dosage (200mg) and apart from O’ing a day earlier, I’ve noticed no interference with my cycle whatsoever.

Totally forgot I added coQ10 this cycle too!

I am gonna add the q10 to my next cycle! Lol

FRER looks like negative. Evap out of the 10 min timeframe. :cry:

https://i.imgur.com/zUnS2T8.jpg

I know my temp is going to dip massively tomorrow. I am accepting that.

Yes I have heard not suppose to take soy if u have pcos... Idk I've heard a lot of pcos women get bfp with soy

I know a woman on here, also diagnosed with PCOS who was going to try Soya too.

To be honest, I hadn't heard if you have PCOS you shouldn't try SI. Good luck with what ever you decide.

Well 'they' say not to take soy if u have pcos or even regular cycles! I have read a lot of ladies responses on here and on other forums of success and failure whether they were regular or not or suffered from pcos or not. Many said it made them O earlier, many said it messed up their cycles.

Personally I think it depends on the person and how your own body reacts. I have a regular cycle and according to my fertility signs which I track and chart, I know that I do O regularly. I took soy this cycle and I had a few pms type symptoms and it made me O 5 days earlier than normal for me. Personally I don't feel it messed up my cycle. And I will definitely try it again next cycle. But if u are willing to take the risk and try soy, like I was, you will have to be prepared for both failure or success.

Whatever u decide I do hope it works out for u! :flower:

I have regular cycles and I chanced it. TTC for 12 long months, you'd be willing to try anything.
I O'd a day earlier but that's no biggy (for me).

I've heard a lot of people have success on the first month, unfortunately I don't seem to fall into that category.

I have regular cycles and I chanced it. TTC for 12 long months, you'd be willing to try anything.
I O'd a day earlier but that's no biggy (for me).

I've heard a lot of people have success on the first month, unfortunately I don't seem to fall into that category.

I was the same. 16months ttc for #1 I would def try anythin lol :dohh: well almost!

Lost I def would not count u out this cycle just yet. Your temps look fantastic better than last month. Your bd schedule was superb! And even if u implanted on 5dpo..it takes 2- 3days for hcg to show up in the blood stream and another 2- 4 days to show up in urine depending on your body and how it decides to do things. And that's IF implantation occurs at 5dpo. It could implant anywhere up to 12dpo even. So if u add the minimum amount of days it would take to show in urine that would a faint positive at prob 16dpo! And that happens with a lot of woman.

So even tho I know u feel out, cos trust me I do too, we just never know until the witch arrives!:hugs:

Also I have heard a lot of woman have success on their second round of soy too. And the third even. Again it doesn't matter how good an egg may be, the little spermie also has to make sure he or she survive the journey to it and still have enough energy to fertilise the little eggy hehe. It's in god hands because it really is a miracle how human beings even exist! :flower:

Lol lost u commented on my flat temps the other day. You think you feel out! Look at my chart! Haha it looks like freakin Table Mountain!!! :haha:

Thank you! I really hope you get a :bfp: this cycle!
I'm expecting a huge dip tomorrow, really hope I'm wrong.. :cry:

Lost I am crossing everythin that u get your bfp this cycle too! And those temps of yours are gonna stay flying high!

magicalmom2be - Did you mean days 2-6 or 3-7?

Hey Lost7!

Thanks for correcting me. I DEFINITELY meant 2-6.

And also, thank you for welcoming me to the group. I'm really excited about all of this "experimenting." :happydance:

Lost I think 9dpo might be too early. And as others have said you can implant upto 12 days so I wouldn't take a negative at 9dpo as meaning you are out, hang in there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->