Soya Isoflavones Cycle Buddies! <3

Good luck Powell. I hope to follow in your footsteps. I can't believe how much success SI actually has. I really hope I get my BFP on the first cycle of trying it, just like you.

I can confirm the FR gold digi is super sensitive!

Attachments

• received_10152893394890518.jpg
    received_10152893394890518.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 5
Good luck Powell. I hope to follow in your footsteps. I can't believe how much success SI actually has. I really hope I get my BFP on the first cycle of trying it, just like you.

I hope so too! Good luck and lots of :dust:

Thanks sweetie. Overjoyed at your news! How are you or have you told your DH?

Thanx so much!!

I haven't told him yet for two reasons... I wanna wait a little bit since I've miscarried around 6 weeks twice and because I need to make and print a little card like this (see pic) to put in our sons diaper for the reveal

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-11-16-19-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-11-16-19-09.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 8
Hi Lost. I am loving your nice and steady temp rise! Did u feel O at all with the soy? I will try and hold out until 10dpo to test..but I may sneak in a couple before then lol :blush: I have no patience and a serious poas addiction. Just love peeing on sticks haha:happydance: when will you test?

Southernbound, I am routing for ya!! Fingers and toes crossed!! :hugs:

Powell, congrats again! We can finally add our first bfp to the thread yay!:thumbup:

I have been so exhausted and achey since O. And boobs are still sore. Hoping this means I had a strong O and my progesterone is where it should be. Have had a sore throat since last night and DH is sick. Really hope I am not getting sick again as last cycle during my luteal phase I had full on flu and it made me have a 9 day LP I suspect. Aaah!! Feeling out already at 4dpo :dohh:

Tesh23 - Hi hun :wave: I always feel ovulation anyway, I am very sensitive down there according to my doctor lol. Ovulation this time felt as strong as a normal cycle, to be fair I don&#8217;t think it felt any more painful! I think I&#8217;m going to POAS at 10dpo, result should be pretty reliable then. I might do one on 8/9 dpo but certainly nothing before that - I hope. I can never stick to my word. :lol:
Cross hairs today :happydance:

Sorry to hear you&#8217;ve been exhausted. NPC always makes me exhausted. I have a headache but my boobs aren&#8217;t sore. 4dpo, you&#8217;re certainly not out lol, keep the faith and try to stay positive! :hugs:

Hi all. I'm exploring this :). I'm 37, perimenopausal, with possible anovulatory cycles ranging from 15 days - 48 days. The last four months have been good, 25-30 days with LH surge between cd10-12. I'm going to start temping soon so I can track this with more precision. Anyway, I have a hx of miscarriage (early) so I'll be on progesterone from O-AF.

If I O cd10, would it behoove me to start in the earlier part of the cycle? How does it make you feel- side effects?

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi :) Definitely agree, temping is a really good idea as then you can see if you've ovulated or not. It is possible to have an LH surge (positive OPK) and not actually ovulate, so if you're going to temp, that's confirm it's happened.
Have you been prescribed Progesterone? Do you usually O around CD10? I noticed no side effects whilst I took SI.

Good luck, let me know when you want me to pencil you down for!

I suspect I'm not actually ovulating... grrrr. I was prescribed progesterone but man, that stuff makes me full-blown morning sickness all day miserable and not for being pregnant, which makes it gross. I"ll gladly take the morning sickness if theres a baby in me!

I'm currently 23dpo and 9 days late for AF. I have an apt today, because I have to establish a new GP so that I can get a new OBGYN and probably an RE...hopefully. So, I'll start temping once my new cycle starts.

I really appreciate you responding. It means a lot to me.

I typically do ovulate around c10-12 (or it appears that I do). I guess what scares me is thinking i'm going to mess up my cycle any more than It already is. eeek...

Hi all. I'm exploring this :). I'm 37, perimenopausal, with possible anovulatory cycles ranging from 15 days - 48 days. The last four months have been good, 25-30 days with LH surge between cd10-12. I'm going to start temping soon so I can track this with more precision. Anyway, I have a hx of miscarriage (early) so I'll be on progesterone from O-AF.

If I O cd10, would it behoove me to start in the earlier part of the cycle? How does it make you feel- side effects?

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi :) Definitely agree, temping is a really good idea as then you can see if you've ovulated or not. It is possible to have an LH surge (positive OPK) and not actually ovulate, so if you're going to temp, that's confirm it's happened.
Have you been prescribed Progesterone? Do you usually O around CD10? I noticed no side effects whilst I took SI.

Good luck, let me know when you want me to pencil you down for!

I suspect I'm not actually ovulating... grrrr. I was prescribed progesterone but man, that stuff makes me full-blown morning sickness all day miserable and not for being pregnant, which makes it gross. I"ll gladly take the morning sickness if theres a baby in me!

I'm currently 23dpo and 9 days late for AF. I have an apt today, because I have to establish a new GP so that I can get a new OBGYN and probably an RE...hopefully. So, I'll start temping once my new cycle starts.

I really appreciate you responding. It means a lot to me.

I typically do ovulate around c10-12 (or it appears that I do). I guess what scares me is thinking i'm going to mess up my cycle any more than It already is. eeek...

Try Soya on your next cycle. Also on CD2 (and CD5 I think) buy and do your own FSH tests? They test if you've got enough egg reserve to ovulate. I think that's what I'd be doing hun. IF you get a positive result (as in the OPK's AS dark OR Darker than the control line) that's a positive and you'll need to see a GP.

Really hope your cycle sorts itself out, if you're pregnant let's hope a bfp comes your way, if you're not, let's hope we can have a fresh cycle for you! Good luck xx

I literally had NO idea you could do a home FSH test! Going to amazon.com right now!

Oh yes! It's just a pee stick... And don't confuse a 'nearly positive' for an actual positive! Cheap enough to do at home, IF they go positive - as dark - or darker - than the Control line THEN get your doctor to follow up, good luck x

Oh yes! It's just a pee stick... And don't confuse a 'nearly positive' for an actual positive! Cheap enough to do at home, IF they go positive - as dark - or darker - than the Control line THEN get your doctor to follow up, good luck x

Awesome possum, thanks mama!!! I'm going to have so many sticks to pee on, this is fantastic.

You might want to double check the days you take them though! From memory I think it's CD2 & then again on CD5.. You just need to check that though! Good luck hun!

Tesh23 - Hi hun :wave: I always feel ovulation anyway, I am very sensitive down there according to my doctor lol. Ovulation this time felt as strong as a normal cycle, to be fair I don’t think it felt any more painful! I think I’m going to POAS at 10dpo, result should be pretty reliable then. I might do one on 8/9 dpo but certainly nothing before that - I hope. I can never stick to my word. :lol:
Cross hairs today :happydance:

Sorry to hear you’ve been exhausted. NPC always makes me exhausted. I have a headache but my boobs aren’t sore. 4dpo, you’re certainly not out lol, keep the faith and try to stay positive! :hugs:

Hi Lost! Haha I also try and get to 10dpo but i never do! :haha:

How goes the temps? 4dpo today am I right? My temps seem high still, not as high as they usually are on my previous charts. Temps in general seem much lower pre and post O.

6dpo today and have lost most of my symptoms, boobs are only mildly sore and hips and legs still feel a bit achey. But have got a lot of creamy cm 5dpo and today.

Grr this tww takes too long!! :growlmad:

How are u doing? :flower:

Here are my lab results;

TSH 1.220 ulU/ml
LH 24.7 ulU/ml
FSH 30.0 ulU/ml
Estradiol 26.7 pg/ml

Cycles range from 16-40+ days, haven't gone past 46. LH surge showed positive this cycle on cd9, although I know that's no indication. For you ladies doing SI, what did your hormone levels look like. My ratio doesn't show PCOS but apparently i'm in the "hard to stimulate" range. Advice?

I'm going to start temping to make sure I'm ovulating, although, I feel like a debbie downer, I suspect that I"m not.

Here are my lab results;

TSH 1.220 ulU/ml
LH 24.7 ulU/ml
FSH 30.0 ulU/ml
Estradiol 26.7 pg/ml

Cycles range from 16-40+ days, haven't gone past 46. LH surge showed positive this cycle on cd9, although I know that's no indication. For you ladies doing SI, what did your hormone levels look like. My ratio doesn't show PCOS but apparently i'm in the "hard to stimulate" range. Advice?

I'm going to start temping to make sure I'm ovulating, although, I feel like a debbie downer, I suspect that I"m not.

Hellodarling, I am sure the other ladies may be able to help with regard to the results and figures as I don't really know.

I will say this on my experience with soy so far though - it definitely stimulates something! I could feel ovary pain while I took it early in my cycle and it also made me ovulate 4-5 days earlier than I normally would have.:thumbup:

Fingers crossed that you results spell good and better news, and that u don't have too much to be worried about :flower:

Here are my lab results;

TSH 1.220 ulU/ml
LH 24.7 ulU/ml
FSH 30.0 ulU/ml
Estradiol 26.7 pg/ml

Hellodarling, I am sure the other ladies may be able to help with regard to the results and figures as I don't really know.

I will say this on my experience with soy so far though - it definitely stimulates something! I could feel ovary pain while I took it early in my cycle and it also made me ovulate 4-5 days earlier than I normally would have.:thumbup:

Fingers crossed that you results spell good and better news, and that u don't have too much to be worried about :flower:

Thanks mama for your input! I really appreciate it. I always think it's interesting to read other's experiences!

Sorry the witch got u southernbound :-( but yay at least u can try soy this cycle! What days are u planning to take and what dosage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->