Soya Isoflavones Cycle Buddies! <3

Also 8dpo fmu- bfn as expected.

Back and hips are so sore. Boobs and nipples absolutely killing me. Like a hot burning feeling.

How is everyone else doing?

Wow - what's happened to your temperature, it's flat lined!

Not much to report here, think I'm 6 DPO today, had a minor temp dip yesterday but today it's shot back up - higher than it's ever been.
Feeling exhausted, No other symptoms apart from gassy. :oops:

Wow - what's happened to your temperature, it's flat lined!

Not much to report here, think I'm 6 DPO today, had a minor temp dip yesterday but today it's shot back up - higher than it's ever been.
Feeling exhausted, No other symptoms apart from gassy. :oops:

I have experienced consecutive flat temps before in my first cycle charting in June 2014, in Dec 2014 and Jan 2015. I think maybe the progesterone?

I have a pretty good feeling this cycle is gonna end with af showing on Friday like she is supposed to. Only symptoms are boobs and achiness but I have experienced this in the tww before. It's been about 8-9 months though since I experienced sore boobs straight after O - so def thinking my symptoms are progesterone related.

Def planning to take soy next cycle tho! I do like the early O hopefully it happens again! lol

Wow your temps are looking gr8! :thumbup: Really hope they stay up!

Ok so apparently af hasn't technically come. Just spotting, but she is well on her way. So when she does start I'll probably do 3-7 and start with 80 mg

So 10dpo bfn and had a bit of beige cm when I wiped, so looks like af is around the corner! 6th day of flat temps lol.

Lost your chart looks amazing! Can't wait for u to start testing!

That's a baby dip lost!
See my chart for reference, it def doesn't count you out!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-18-08-13-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-18-08-13-18.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 6
Thanks sweetie, the same did happen last month and that ended in a loss, so that sort of reassures me that I should get a :bfp: but - well, I am known to have triphasic charts with small dips that end in :witch: ... So not really feeling reassured! :bfn: this morning.. :cry:

One temp does not a chart make. Remember one temp doesn't mean much, its the trend and you're still well above the coverline! You still have plenty of time for a BFP and I think it's def coming for you

Thanks Powell, I really appreciate it. Had all this last month though then had a loss so I'm trying not to get my hopes up :(

My chart more followed last months BFN rather than my BFP chart from our son!

I've been WTT/TTC #1 for 10 years! Had a tubal pregnancy 7 years ago, and have had my fingers crossed since then.

This month, I tried SI for the first time CD 2-7. I'm now on CD 10, waiting for the big O. I have an OPK with a digital thermometer, ovulation charts, and ovulation tests...which will also be my first month trying.

I'll also be using progesterone cream after I ovulate until AF. Not DTD this month since DP is out of town, but Sept will be my first month of official TTC, and I can't wait! I really believe it's gonna happen....and hopefully it'll be twins!

Hi girls, hope no one minds the intrusion I wanted to post from day one but told myself I would be off the forums this month.
This month (1 year not trying not preventing and 7 months ttc) having pcos I took soy this month and q10 Co enzyme and got my bfp at 11dpo. very excited and hoping for a sticky bean.

Good luck everyone and congratulations powel :)

Hi girls, hope no one minds the intrusion I wanted to post from day one but told myself I would be off the forums this month.
This month (1 year not trying not preventing and 7 months ttc) having pcos I took soy this month and q10 Co enzyme and got my bfp at 11dpo. very excited and hoping for a sticky bean.

Congrats on your bfp, cameragirly!!!

Hello ladies I've been stalking this post for a couple days now lol....trying to decide if I want to take soy and after everything i read. I'm definitely trying it...I have pcos and I am irregular... right now I am on day 6 of provera so it will be awhile before I start soy...

I'm 25..I've been ttc over 3 yrs... no children at all... ps congrats to those who got bfp and condolences to those who have losses

Congratulations!!! And thanks for sharing!!

magicalmom2be - Welcome to the SI thread. Hope you O soon. Fingers crossed you have your twins! I had naturally conceived twins in 2010, I can&#8217;t believe they are 5 now.
I&#8217;ll add you :)

cameragirly - Hi hun! Welcome to the SI thread. Did you chart? I&#8217;d love to see your chart. This is my first cycle on Soya and Coenzyme Q10 and I&#8217;m also hoping for a :bfp: Congrats.
What days did you take SI, also what dosage?

southernbound - Woo hoo! Good luck!

Ttcpcos - Hi, welcome to the SI thread. Good luck for when you start SI, I also debated trying it and I have a regular cycle. I took the maximum dosage (200mg) and apart from O&#8217;ing a day earlier, I&#8217;ve noticed no interference with my cycle whatsoever.

I am 9 DPO today. Another temp rise.

Tests have questionable lines. 4 FRER should arrive today.

Right breast has just leaked. :shock:

Hoping that's a good sign.

Good luck everyone. My AF is due on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->