SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Ohhhhh I say test!!!! Lol.
Hope you haven't got food poisoning though :hugs: cd33 is deff too late to ov surely
So my bet is on IB lol.

I'm ok. Just waiting for ov time really. It's the boring time of the month atm lol.
But bding for fun is good though lol xxx

well I tested and was sure I could see a faint like but thinks it just an evap line. just been asleep for 3 hours, back and legs are killing, keep getting shooting pains up my legs :(

xxx

so........cd35 and decided to do a pregnancy test and an ovulation test seem as the spotting has stopped and ovulation test is positive!!!!! this will be the longest cycle ever! im supposed to be due af tomorrow!!!! don't know what to think now, guessing I will still have another 2 weeks wait if im only just ovulating?

Oh how strange hunni. Maybe the bleeding is your body trying to ovulate but it's only just done it now. Get bding missy and good luck xxxxx

so af due today........still had a just positive opk this morning, just done another now and not as dark :/ weird, didn't get chance to bd last night as was shattered, cervix doesn't feel like ovulating though, feels low and soft but closed :/

weve had ds 4th birthday today, hired him a bouncy castle party was great and the kids loved it!!

no sign of af around my cervix, tiny stain of pink on underwear earlier and that's it......maybe it will come tomorrow who knows!

my friend found out on Wednesday that she was pregnant after ringing for an ambulance due to bad stomach pains, she thought it was her appendix. they did a scan and found it was ectopic, had to have an emergency op and they took away her only remaining working tube so shes devasted. they told her before this that if she did get pregnant it would be a miracle due to other problems she has and then to find out she was 8 weeks pregnant and was healthy with a heart beat just in the wrong place. feel so sorry for her......part of me thinks that she thinks differently for herself because when I had a miscarriage she told me it was just cells and wasn't a baby and to just think its a period, different situation I know but it hurt me just as much losing a baby and she made it sound like it didn't matter at the time. said to oh that would just be my luck that we would be pregnant now as I don't think I would be able to tell her after what she has just been through.

anyway Im rambling. hope your both ok and having a lovely weekend xx

well am officially now 1 day late on cd 37!!! opk last night was only just negative and this morning was clearly negative along with pregnancy test! no signs of af anywhere, even bd last night and no signs :/ not sure whats going on! think my body is just trying to tease me!

Hey Hun. Sorry I've been mia. Was OHs bday on sat too so had a hectic few days seeing friends and family.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend :hugs: although I completely understand what you mean about support when you had your mc. I will put my hands up and say that I used to think I was helping if I heard of people having a mc and tell them, "at least you know you can get pregnant" looking back that doesn't help. When I had my mc that didn't help one bit lol. It's difficult Hun. But at the end of the day, a loss is a loss, no matter how far along you are :hugs:

Ohhhhhh how are things looking now? I wonder what's going on? Fx bfp but I'm thinking really really late ov. Hopefully you prove me wrong though lol xxx

Afm, well I didn't get my new monitor in time to start testing this cycle. I'm cycle day 13 today and had ewcm yesterday. Unfortunately both me and oh fell asleep last night lol. Gonna bd tonight just incase but think we missed ov lol xxxx

Well.....I'm now 3 days late! No more spotting but no bfp either :-( perhaps it is just late ov.

People say you can get positives leading up to af but I really doubt that was why with me still not starting. If it was late ov then I think we should have an ok chance but don't really know when I ovulated and I only tested on the off chance. Who knows what's going on :-( all a bit strange!

Hopefully you caught it in time, can't believe your onto another tww already and I don't even know if iv ovulated haha! We have an appointment on Saturday to have a look round a country house near us to arranged our wedding :) :) so excited. We're just looking round venues at the moment but its one step closer! Hoping to get married in February. Although I don't want to be a pregnant bride but If I am I'll be happy haha!

Im rambling now lol. Xx

Bless ya Hun. I heard that generally the ov tests show positive for pregnancy after a preg test would. Who bloody knows? Our bodies are just cruel sometimes hunni.

Awwwww how exciting looking at wedding venues. A country house sounds just perfect Hun. I can't wait to plan my wedding. But me and OH have very different ideas of the wedding of our dreams lol. But saving like mad to buy a house, that comes first for us lol.

Yea hopefully jumping oh tonight so we at least stand a chance this month. Yes I can't believe 2ww is imminent for me already. Harvest is just finishing so at least if we don't get the eggy this month next month we are back on track to trying lol xxx

Our bodies are cruel your right. I keep saying to oh that we should have fun trying but can't help but get my hopes up.

Just done an opk and was negative. Did a frer too and sure could see something really faint but oh scrutinised it and he said there's nothing there and kept saying sorry bless him. Normally he just looks and say no but could tell he was trying his hardest to see something this time.
Xx

Aww bless your oh. My oh just looks and says no bubs nothing there lol.
Although really impressed with my oh as I haven't been testing for ov this month as not got my test and he said tonight that we gotta bd otherwise we will miss our chance! Loves him!
Got such a lovely pic of the 2 of us on his bday night and I can't stop looking at it. If no bfp this month then at least I know how much we love each other. It's just so lovely. Corny I know lol. Xxxx

Awww that's not corny at all. Like you said you both love each other and I'm sure it will happen probably when you least expect it and your not really trying!

Makes you wonder how people get pregnant by accident doesn't it

Yea it does make you wonder how it just happens lol.
Didn't end up bding last night :-( I fell asleep lol. So game over this month and on to the next lol xxx

awww no :-( you never know you might of ovulated a little earlier so might of caught it :) I'm either 18dpo ( from when I normally ovulate) or 5dpo from my positive :-/ still no signs of af and cervix soft and closed. X

So I just had some blood stained clear stretchy cm after an orgasm (non penetrative) don't know if this is a sign of anything. Feel a bit crampy now :-/ x

hello my chickens :hugs:

sorry i've been MIA.. i've had a super busy time here at work, am now getting a chance to catch my breath a bit.. still have to catch up on all that's happened. hope you're both doing great! af came right on time, silly me, i miscalculated and so when i saw the pink when i wiped i thought it was ib :wacko: got so excited but then i rechecked and realized it wasn't. strangely enough i wasn't all that affected, just thought 'oh well' and went about my business. it'll happen when it's meant to. just looking forward to seeing the new doc on the 21st.. 10 days away! yippee!!

the weather in the caribbean is nice today, lots of rain! not so nice when one has to catch a bus tho, and that's just what i have to do, so gonna try to sneak out of the office early. it's great because both bosses aren't here today so i can get away with it, hehe :haha:

love, hugs and buttyplugs :hugs:

Hey karine!!!

Least seeing that new doctor isn't so far away hey!! I think this ttc starts getting to the point where you expect it not to happen every month!

Xxx

Hey ladies, well 7 dpo and yesterday and this morning I had a little pink spotting then earlier I had a glob of ewcm with specs of blood in it!! Cramps and back ache! How are you both z

Hey sorry I've been offline. So busy atm lol.
Rushing to get ready for friends coming over now so just a quickie to send my love to you both and I will reply properly tomorrow xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->