SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Got ur msg hun. Will respond when I get home ok.

Oooo my DF would love that farmers market and steam fair. We has a few steam tractors and works on tractors as a job. So I'm gonna be like a farmers wife lol.

Have fun on bumper cars lol.

Ps. Still no witch xxxx

Ooh! Lucky you with no witch! Keeping everything crossed for you hun! Sounds lovely being a farmer's wife! Does he look after livestock too or fruit/veg/grain etc?

Looking forward to hearing from you x

No he doesn't. It's just the tractors he has and they are just his toys really. And, an excuse to go to steam rallys and get very drunk lol. We both love horses, I've ridden for years but I just started him having lessons and he loves it. So he'd love some land and some livestock and horses but unfortunately its basically impossible for us lol.

No witch still.... I'm kinda freaking out now.... she is normally here by now. Have no cramps and just feel weird. I dunno, I'm so bloated but can't stop eating today. Lol.

Just wanna no what's going on, think the witch is just being a b!tch and torturing me :s

Hope your enjoying the warm weather. Shame its so cloudy out there.
Xxxxxxxx

Ooooh I love horses! Haven't ridden for years though, it's so expensive. Really miss it, horses are such amazing animals.

Oh hunni! You have got to keep updating us! I'm trying not to get excited for you but really want you to get your BFP! Ban the witch! Ban the witch!!

xxxx

Ooooh I love horses! Haven't ridden for years though, it's so expensive. Really miss it, horses are such amazing animals.

Oh hunni! You have got to keep updating us! I'm trying not to get excited for you but really want you to get your BFP! Ban the witch! Ban the witch!!

xxxx

Seriously hun I no its expensive but worth every penny. I used to have a loan horse when I was little and had her for 2.5 years. I got a call one night to say they were selling her and it broke my heart. I stopped riding after that then a few yrs back i was really ill, depressed and freaked out just leaving the house. (I'm totally fine now dw) but I decided to go for a riding lesson and it was the first time I'd smiled in weeks. So now I'm totally hooked again.

Yes ban the witch lol. Shes still not here and no cramps either. I wanna no whats going on now. Hate waiting lol

Thanks for your kind words. Shall deff update u all
Eeeek :s
Xxxx

xxxx

Seriously hun I no its expensive but worth every penny. I used to have a loan horse when I was little and had her for 2.5 years. I got a call one night to say they were selling her and it broke my heart. I stopped riding after that then a few yrs back i was really ill, depressed and freaked out just leaving the house. (I'm totally fine now dw) but I decided to go for a riding lesson and it was the first time I'd smiled in weeks. So now I'm totally hooked again.

Yes ban the witch lol. Shes still not here and no cramps either. I wanna no whats going on now. Hate waiting lol

Thanks for your kind words.

Shall deff update u all
Xxxx

Cookie, i am not getting AF cramps like I was. It has kind of stopped now. No other symptoms! Although hve got dizzy spells. I am wuite regular between 29-33days. Last yr however, i was 9 days late and i am not sure why. But anyway fingers crossed for us all.

Xxx

xxxx

Shall deff update u all
Xxxx

Cookie, i am not getting AF cramps like I was. It has kind of stopped now. No other symptoms! Although hve got dizzy spells. I am wuite regular between 29-33days. Last yr however, i was 9 days late and i am not sure why. But anyway fingers crossed for us all.

Xxx

Oh Fx hun. I've had the dizzy spells too but who knows. Hope your not too late hun and its just your bfp not showing just yet.

Keep us posted sweetie xxxxxxxx

Still waiting for the witch. . . Also waiting a few more days before testing again.

I am going crazy :confused:

Good luck to everybody xxx

oooo hun. Glad she hasn't shown for u yet :D
I'd test Tues morning with fmu of she still hasn't shown. Will give hormones time to build up and hopefully show you a bfp :flower:
Hang in there hun xxx

Thanks, i think i am going to try and wait to tues, maybe wed as i can't stand the disappointment of seeing another BFN

xxx

xxxx

Shall deff update u all
Xxxx

Xxx

Still waiting for the witch. . . Also waiting a few more days before testing again.

I am going crazy :confused:

Good luck to everybody xxx

oooo hun. Glad she hasn't shown for u yet :D
I'd test Tues morning with fmu of she still hasn't shown. Will give hormones time to build up and hopefully show you a bfp :flower:
Hang in there hun xxx

Thanks, i think i am going to try and wait to tues, maybe wed as i can't stand the disappointment of seeing another BFN

xxx

Yea I no what you mean hun. It's hard seeing bfns :( I'm sure Tuesday would be ok but of you want hang in till Wed.

Witch still hasn't got me. I don't no how I feel :s I've been running to the loo all day to check and she's still not shown her face. Had some clear cm today but dunno of its cm or left over spermies from this morning. Sorry TMI.

Achelois hurry here. Need you. Dunno if I should be feeling excited or crappy as I don't no if witch is just being a cow.

Fx for everyone waiting on the witch. Hope she doesn't show.
Xxxx

It's 10pm and still not witch. Feel like she is just being mean so might not test tomorrow.
Hurry back girls. I need yew :(
What's going on :(

Xxx

I'm here! Just checking before bed. So excited for you girlies! Going to sleep with my fingers crossed!!!!

Love, night night xxxx

It's 10pm and still not witch. Feel like she is just being mean so might not test tomorrow.

Xxx

Me too! I will be 5 days overdue tomorrow. I just felt some more light AF cramps. Maybe tomorroe morning it will show up.

Are you getting any AF cramps hun? I really hope u test positive! Rather than excited, i am feeling angry. I dont know why AF loves playing games with ppl TTC!

Im also feeling very constipated! Sorry tmi.

xxx

I'm driving myself mad here. :(

Night hun xxxx much love xxxx

Xxx

Me too! I will be 5 days overdue tomorrow. I just felt some more light AF cramps. Maybe tomorroe morning it will show up.

Are you getting any AF cramps hun? I really hope u test positive! Rather than excited, i am feeling angry. I dont know why AF loves playing games with ppl TTC!

xxx

Erm not really af cramps, had a few mild twinges but nott much really. Was extremely bloated this morning but now fine.

Oh hun, I would be goin mad 5days late. Af due today for me and its already killing me lol.
Fx u find out soon and I hope its a bfp :D :hugs:

Let's see what tomorrow brings hey xxxx

Xxx

xxx

Erm not really af cramps, had a few mild twinges but nott much really. Was extremely bloated this morning but now fine.

Oh hun, I would be goin mad 5days late. Af due today for me and its already killing me lol.
Fx u find out soon and I hope its a bfp :D :hugs:

Let's see what tomorrow brings hey xxxx

I hope we both get some good news! Good luck.

Sweet dreams xxx

Hey girls... God the suspense is killing me. Af or no af? You two could be our first bfps. Sorry I wasn't around much yesterday. Had friends around for a BBQ and with warm weather and lots of wine I wasn't copus mentus enough to see let alone type lol x

really hoping the evil witch has stayed away for you both

much love xxxx

Hey hun. Hope u had a good bbq :) lots of wine is good lol.
Still no witch.... haven't tested this morning cos dunno if she us coming. Tummy not crampy, just feels a night tight when u stretch up.
Eeeeeek dunno what to do. Don't wanna get too hopeful just for witch to show :(

Xxxx

I was like that on Friday. Wanting to know but knowing as soon as I tested shed show her face!! God it's so exciting she hasn't come yet. Got my fingers firmly crossed for you eeeeek!! This could be your month! BFP BFP BFP!!! Let me know hunni xxx. Pm me your email address and we will sort this meet out! Xxx

Yea I no hun. If she's still not here by tomorrow morning I might test.... Haha, I've never been scared to test before. Will see what happens.

A bfp would be amazing..... but who knows
Ok hun will do that
Xxxx

Fx for you sweetie. Really hope it's your month xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79