SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Thankyou ladies. i had a wicked night and didn't drink too much lol. Just nice to let my hair down lol

Clara I like the idea for telling the family, you having ginger beer. Nice for you to enjoy a little fizz too :)

Hope your all well. Butt plugging doggy dancing myself to bed. night all xxxxxxz

I always seem to miss the best conversations!
Looks like lots of stuff going on, loads of butt plugs, doggy dancing and bouncing (o)(o) !!!

Bouncy Bouncy (o)(o)s lol. Yea that sums it up. :)

Missh its doggy dancing from here onwards lol.

Ive just had a glass of the vino (large) for missh :hugs: and now enjoying my second glass (larger lol) for you Clara :)

Xxxx

Thanks Cookie :hugs: Hope you have a great night.

I'm thinking about buying some sparkling apple juice and putting it in a wine glass!

When we tell the parents, we're taking champagne but I'm going to get sparkling elderflower or Ginger beer and put it in a champagne glass :)

How you feeling MissH? I have been drinking tonic water with diced Ginger in it to help nausea. OH also made me some ginger and lemon tea :) Try it if you get icky!!

x

Feeling ok. I have that sickly feeling a lot of the time but it gets better as the day goes on. I just want to drink lucozade all the time so i'm trying not to have it too much!

I really like sparkling water with fresh lemon or lime. Drinking out of a wine glass makes me feel like I'm not totally missing out :winkwink:

Also, my nose has not stopped running for days now and its driving me mad!!!

Cookie, happy doggy dancing :winkwink:

Mmm sparkling water and lime sounds good right now! Feeling quite sick today.

Cookie you make me giggle, how you feeling? Not hungover I hope! ;)

Hope everyone's ok, guess people are busy doing weekendy things.

Will check in later, love and dog plugs!! X

Mmm sparkling water and lime sounds good right now! Feeling quite sick today.

Cookie you make me giggle, how you feeling? Not hungover I hope! ;)

Hope everyone's ok, guess people are busy doing weekendy things.

Will check in later, love and dog plugs!! X

Aww I hope you feel better soon hunni.
I'm not too bad actually, just got sore feet from being in my heels all night. I sent that msg at like 3 this morning Haha.

What's your plans for today hunni its nice and warm put there today
Xxxx

Been wandering in Hyde park now about to eat yummy lunch!

Ooh, give yourself a foot bath hun! :) x

Oooo nice. Enjoy your lunch hun :)
We were gonna go out then spotted the secret garden was on tv and so found myself stuck to the sofa watching it lol.
I like the idea of a foot spa. Would get DF to rub my feet but can't stand people touching them lol

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG! I've gone off chocolate!! Never thought that would happen. It actually makes me want to be sick!!!

How is everyone today? Sending a Monday hug to all xx

OMG Clara! I don't know what to say.... that upsets me a lot :( I hope its not for long though. I can't imagine a life without chocolate lol. But hey, its the perks of your like hitch hiker :hugs:

I'm good. Finished work at 4 today instead of 5.30 and finishing at 3 on Friday so feeling pretty good lol.

Lucky you Cookie! I wish I was finishing early today, it's about time for a nap! Lol!

I wonder where everyone is? Girlies!! Let us know how you're all doing!!

Hope there's lots of Doggy Salsa goin' down ;) x

Yea I no. Everyone's quiet here today :( come back ladies xxxx

Awww poor you stuck at work still. I'm chilling watching mamamia lol and yes getting ready to bd lots by practicing lots :p

Hi Girls!!
Cookie, that's very sweet about the roses! awww :cloud9: And yay to going out and having a fun de-stress night!!! I'm sure you looked beautiful.

missh, sparkling water and lemon/lime is exactly what I turn to on a hot summer day. I would totally be okay with that when pregskies!

Clara, I personally would think it was fantastic if I didn't enjoy chocolate when I'm pregnant. It's a fear of mine to gain too much weight when preggo so would welcome not enjoying something that's so calorie-evil! That is as long as I don't develop a huge craving for everything deep fried at the same time... that would suck. :haha:

Greygirl, Achelois, Ananya & SHump, how are things??? :)

Things good here! I was super duper tired yesterday -- slept a good 3 hrs in the middle of the day on and off... told myself I wouldn't symptom spot.... so I'm not. :p Also had back ache this morning... but I'm not symptom spotting. I swear. At least, I'll try to wait until I have something more major than being tired with a sore back that was probably caused because of passing out on the couch. :p

The last 5 days went by fast, I have a feeling the next 8 won't be as quick.

Plugs and dog bums! :hugs:

Had my hands full today with my darling son who is 2 going on 20! Toddlers and tantrums :wacko: He is the most determined person I have ever met! But so sweet, he came over to me when he was going to bed and said 'you happy?' I said 'no cos i need a kiss' so he gave me a kiss and asked me again if i was happy so i said 'no because i need a cuddle; so he gave me a cuddle, then he asked my again if i was happy. I said yes and off he went pretending to be a lion!

I am looking forward to my day off tomorrow [going to work!!] and its the OH day doing the childcare. Luckily my OH always does bedime duty so I get a break. . . sadly that pile of washing up seems to be calling my name :growlmad:

Cookie, did you find out when ov is/was?

Clara, sleep as much as you can now because it will be the last chance you get for a few years :winkwink:

Ok, better go and clean up the bomb that has gone off in my kitchen :cry:

xxx

awww, cutie patootie! I love that he went off being a lion.

Sounds like a good balance if OH does bedtime duty. And if going to work is a day off, then awesome!

I may not have a 2 yr old, but I have a 9 month boxer that makes life interesting. His kisses are a little too wet though and his cuddles leave me squished.

awww, cutie patootie! I love that he went off being a lion.

Sounds like a good balance if OH does bedtime duty. And if going to work is a day off, then awesome!

I may not have a 2 yr old, but I have a 9 month boxer that makes life interesting. His kisses are a little too wet though and his cuddles leave me squished.

Awww you've got a Bouncy Bouncy boxer :) so gorgeous. When I go back to my parents house our pom x literally takes a running jump at me when I'm standing up and runs up me to my arms. I find it impressive as I'm like 6ft lol.
Love the "in not symptom spotting" lol.

Missh that's cute. Your little lion cub heading off to bed :) enjoy your day off hunni :p

I believe I'm due to o on the 19th so doggy dancing salsa club here I come :happydance:

Sorry I've been so rubbish at keeping up with everyone - again - I'm sorry! I've been keeping away from here a bit because I've been trying to keep the 'relaxed' thing going...it's hard to just relax and let go! I'm still focussed on it, grr.
How are you all doing? :hugs:

Cookie, another tall girl! I'm 5'11"... but normally 6'3" as I live in heels. Cute about the pom x. They def are excited and quick little guys! Almost O time!!! BDBDBDBD

GreyGirl, aw hun, I hear ya. You don't have to be sorry about taking breaks from BnB if it interferes with feeling relaxed. We're rooting for you wherever you are.

It really isn't too exciting at 6dpo. Almost half way through! Considering my last cycle was 26 days rather than 28, wonder what it'll be this time. hmm.

We have a wedding where all of DH's family is going to be around this saturday. Anyone wanna take bets on how often I'll be asked when we're going to start trying for a babe? ;) I'll nurse a glass of wine for the night just to avoid any gossip being spread -- don't need that kind of pressure.

Hope everyone's having a good day so far!

Just checking into say I am so tired, been up since 5am so I'm ready for my bed!

I'll catch up with everybody tomorrow.

:hugs: xxx

Know what you mean about tiredness MissH and I don't even have a toddler! (or a boxer!) I've just woken up from a nap (dropped into bed when I got in from work) and have been SO tired all day. Had nausea and dizziness to contend with much of the day too. But I'm NOT moaning! Well maybe a bit but it's all in a good cause and this is only the start of week 7 so I can't complain too loudly there's a long way to go!

MissH your DS sounds so very sweet!!

Cookie and Prepping, I'm tall too! Well, 5"9, not as tall as you Prepping! Well done on *not* symptom spotting by the way! How's that going?

Greygirl that's fine, sorry hope I didn't bully you into posting, just wondering bow everyone was. Completely understand the 'relaxed' approach, it's nice to take a step back sometimes and have a breather. x

Achelois, Ananya, SHump, wherever you are, hope you are all well and smiling :)

Anyway, off to pee now and avoid chocolate! Quite fancy something spicy...

Hope you all have a good evening xx

Well my check in is to say DF is working late tonight so doubtful of any BDing tonight. Had a rough day at work so drowned my sorrows in a bottle of vino..... or 2 lol. Got DFs mate over for company but feeling ok. Luckily day off tomorrow so can chill and do house work.

A hurry back. I'm missing you girlie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls
Sorry I havent been around for a while - been so busy! Me and OH have been trying to get on with things since a couple of weeks ago - and guess what - Cookie especially! - I am in O week - and due to O tomorrow (think thats the same as you Cookie?!?)

Did BD last night - but he wasnt up for any doggy dancing so, not giving any tonight - going to hope he will doggy style tomorrow morning!??! I REALLY want it to happen this month. PRAYING it works.... thing is because of the loss - I am not really sure when my AF is due - I think I go from when I started bleeding but dont know. So, that helps me with my plan to not test and go with the flow. I am going to wait until the end of September before I do any tests - if no AF by then - I will test - if AF comes then I guess I just have to get on with the next cycle. I will know if I am because I am never late and the only time I was was last time so I just have to go with it and not worry.....

Glad to hear all you girls are well. I get the train with a friend of mine and last week on Monday she told me she was 3 wks preggers! She is so wary about it all though because she was with me when I did my 2nd test and got the negative and keeps asking me if it will happen to her. Keep saying it wont and to be positive and enjoy it but she is so worried bless her!

Sending you all lots of love & doggy butt plugs (that sounds weird!!)

A xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->