SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Clara, Your mumbles are welcome enough because we know you're still elated ... not your fault that the elated is covered in pukey sick feelings.

missh, I'm counting on the little spermies to set up camp for however long it takes for the egg to come around! Mostly because DH and I have been exhausted the last two days so haven't romped. I'm pretty darn sure I'm officially past my O and that the gobbs that I had were post-O. I now declare myself in the 2WW! *Flag planted*

Cookie, Glad to see the DH has had his eyes opened a bit! Tbh, I haven't really had make up sex with DH. We're just not volatile enough as people so the blood doesn't get a chance to boil enough to turn erotic. :p For what it's worth, we're both Libra's... if that has anything to do with our personalities. :shrug: Either way, happy you're happier!

Achelois, it will be soon with that positivity you have :D. And don't go wishing our time forward too much... because it'll be a whole new world of stress as we're approaching all of our due dates let alone when we actually have our LOs out! Gotta enjoy the moment as there's bound to be a time in the future where we miss being where we are at this second.

Not a day goes by without someone telling me they're pregnant or that I need to be pregnant. Thank goodness I just laugh at it and let it roll off my back! I'm almost tempted to ask if people are offering!
It's a good day. I can already tell I'm not as obsessive about looking for symptoms as I was last month. DH confessed that he had a gut feeling from the start that it would be our 4th month that it happens and we're on our 3rd right now. For some reason or another that has helped my psyche. Figure if it happens now, coolio. If not, then it'll be next month!

Butty dancing dog plugs! :happydance:

Hi everyone!

Cookie glad to year you sounding a bit chirpier Hun x

A, you'll get that BFP I'm sure. Hang in there girly, blimmin letters, that's a bit of a naughty error to make. Your positivity is fantabulous! X

MissH you feeling any better?

Welcome back SHump :)

Prepping, Ananya, Greygirl, how's things?

I'm still struggling with my cold, sore throat and cough, I think (fingers crossed!) I'm over the worst of it now. I've been reading up and apparently your body purposely lowers it's own immune system when PG so it doesn't reject the baby. How clever! Still, that explains why this has been such a horrendous cold! On top of that, I've started feeling very nauseous! Oh the joys! Plus my already 30F boobies are trying to escape my bra, that's not meant to happen yet but it seems nobody told them that!!

It's getting so hard to keep this secret! I want to tell everyone but at the same time I really want to tell our parents first and I want to do it in person so I hVe to keep schtum!

Hope you're all looking forward to good things this weekend? What you all up to?

May check in later, ciao til then x

That's one way to tell people... if boobies pop out of your bra right in front of them! :D

Prepping we must have posted in sync! I love the *flag planted* comment, made me giggle! Fingers crossed your 2ww bears fruit hun! x

And again!! Haha, there's a thought! (o)(o) Surprise!! He he! x

Wow Prepping I love how positive you are. I hope you get your BFP this month.

Achelois, I'm also loving your positive attitude. You've got a really good chance of getting a BFP soon so I will be keeping everything crossed for you.

Cookie, find out when you due to ov and have some make up :sex: asap! Remember to do 'doggy dancing' :winkwink: So pleased that your feeling happier.

Clara, how are you feeling today? Tell work when you feel ready. When I was pregnant with ds I had to tell them earlier than I would of liked as it was for my benefit. I have just decided that it will be easier for me if they know asap this time. Also my stomach is looking bigger already and I doubt I will be able to hide it until after my scan!

This afternoon I have made up for all my days of hardly eating. I went from feeling to sick to hungry so I am making the most of it!

I hope this weekend is the start of a few more BFPs in the making!

:dust:

Clara, Your mumbles are welcome enough because we know you're still elated ... not your fault that the elated is covered in pukey sick feelings.

missh, I'm counting on the little spermies to set up camp for however long it takes for the egg to come around! Mostly because DH and I have been exhausted the last two days so haven't romped. I'm pretty darn sure I'm officially past my O and that the gobbs that I had were post-O. I now declare myself in the 2WW! *Flag planted*

Cookie, Glad to see the DH has had his eyes opened a bit! Tbh, I haven't really had make up sex with DH. We're just not volatile enough as people so the blood doesn't get a chance to boil enough to turn erotic. :p For what it's worth, we're both Libra's... if that has anything to do with our personalities. :shrug: Either way, happy you're happier

Butty dancing dog plugs! :happydance:

Lol butty dancing dog plugs had me in stitches lol. I love your declaration of being in the 2ww too lol. Glad your feeling so relaxed about ttc. Fx for a lucky cycle for you hun.

Omg never had make up sex lol. Well I guess your lucky that you never get to the stage of needing it. Im a Scorpio so yea.... says it all really lol. So I'm really stubborn Haha. I worked out I should O around the 19th but just gonna chill I think till DF has finished harvest. No point working myself up BDing at the right time and DF is stuck at work late. Heading out with the girls tomorrow and gonna let my hair down.

Much love my little doggy dancing butt plugs xxxx

Missh. Maybe I should yell and cry at DF around o so he feels he should make it up to me. And yes the doggy dance is a must lol.

Glad your feeling hungry hun. Have a good old munch and fill yourself up girlie xxxx

Hi everyone!

A, you'll get that BFP I'm sure. Hang in there girly, blimmin letters, that's a bit of a naughty error to make. Your positivity is fantabulous! X

I'm still struggling with my cold, sore throat and cough, I think (fingers crossed!) I'm over the worst of it now. I've been reading up and apparently your body purposely lowers it's own immune system when PG so it doesn't reject the baby. How clever! Still, that explains why this has been such a horrendous cold! On top of that, I've started feeling very nauseous! Oh the joys! Plus my already 30F boobies are trying to escape my bra, that's not meant to happen yet but it seems nobody told them that!!

It's getting so hard to keep this secret! I want to tell everyone but at the same time I really want to tell our parents first and I want to do it in person so I hVe to keep schtum!

Hope you're all looking forward to good things this weekend? What you all up to?

I had a sore throat from 1dpo then got a cold right after I got my BFP. Started feeling sick last thur and my boobs [a 36G!] are already trying to escape my bra!

I am also desperate to tell somebody [mainly my mum] but she lives miles away and oh wants to wait until after the scan like last time. There is no way that will happen as my mum is coming to stay in a few weeks time and my stomach has already expanded [heard that it happens faster with your 2nd]

So basically I know how you feel! :hugs:

You girls are awesome. Just sayin. :D

Missh & Clara, :holly: LOLOLOLOLOL My 36Cs are jealous!

Cookie, Maybe there is something to be said about horoscopes then!

Missh. Maybe I should yell and cry at DF around o so he feels he should make it up to me. And yes the doggy dance is a must lol.

Glad your feeling hungry hun. Have a good old munch and fill yourself up girlie xxxx

That sounds like a possible plan!

When your out with the girls enjoy a nice big glass of wine for me. Red/white/rose, i'm not fussy!

Hi everyone!

I'm still
struggling with my cold, sore throat and cough, I think (fingers crossed!) I'm over the worst of it now. I've been reading up and apparently your body purposely lowers it's own immune system when PG so it doesn't reject the baby. How clever! Still, that explains why this has been such a horrendous cold! On top of that, I've started feeling very nauseous! Oh the joys! Plus my already 30F boobies are trying to escape my bra, that's not meant to happen yet but it seems nobody told them that!!

I had a sore throat from 1dpo then got a cold right after I got my BFP. Started feeling sick last thur and my boobs [a 36G!] are already trying to escape my bra!

I am also desperate to tell somebody [mainly my mum] but she lives miles away and oh wants to wait until after the scan like last time. There is no way that will happen as my mum is coming to stay in a few weeks time and my stomach has already expanded [heard that it happens faster with your 2nd]

So basically I know how you feel! :hugs:

Omg I'm feeling quite small in the (o)(o) department around you girls lol.

You girls are awesome. Just sayin. :D

Missh & Clara, :holly: LOLOLOLOLOL My 36Cs are jealous!

Cookie, Maybe there is something to be said about horoscopes then!

Haha love it.

Yea I kinda listen to mine. Not the rubbish in the papers but the personality part a little bit lol. although, I'm not ment to get on with other Scorpios and my friends bday is the day after mine and my dads is 3days after mine lol. Who bloody knows

Xxxx

That sounds like a possible plan!

When your out with the girls enjoy a nice big glass of wine for me. Red/white/rose, i'm not fussy!

Missh I will have plenty of wine... vodka... shots and dancing for both you and Clara :D

I would love smaller boobs. A 36C sounds lovely.

Just spend weeks finding some swimmer wear that would fit my generous chest as I only have a maternity set. Found a lovely swim suit last week that has tummy control and fits like a dream. It said on the label not to wear in pregnancy!

Going away for a few days at the end of sept so by then I will be able to wear the maternity one :dohh:

Ny sister had to have a reduction cos she was a 34hh! I wanted them to give me some of it lol. Although I love underwear shopping so I'm lucky I can buy anything I like, lol.

Sucks that you gotta go swimming costume shopping again. But least when you go away you can wear your mat one :) xxxx

Goodness what have I started!! Ha ha! I left for a minute to buy some Ginger chews (being prepared for the morning sickness!) and come back and you're all discussing boobs! Lol! Cookie be thankful, running for a bus is easier with smaller ones! MissH, my tummy looked swollen til about 2 days ago but has gone down a bit now. Maybe it was 'baby bloat' that I keep hearing about....?

On the subject of horoscopes, my Chinese sign is a dragon and so is my mum's, which is interesting as next Chinese new year is also the year of the dragon! Plus, my OH is thrilled as he is welsh so all being well he'll have his own little dragon! Incidentally he's a pig! Ha ha!

X

Goodness what have I started!! Ha ha! I left for a minute to buy some Ginger chews (being prepared for the morning sickness!) and come back and you're all discussing boobs! Lol! Cookie be thankful, running for a bus is easier with smaller ones! MissH, my tummy looked swollen til about 2 days ago but has gone down a bit now. Maybe it was 'baby bloat' that I keep hearing about....?

On the subject of horoscopes, my Chinese sign is a dragon and so is my mum's, which is interesting as next Chinese new year is also the year of the dragon! Plus, my OH is thrilled as he is welsh so all being well he'll have his own little dragon! Incidentally he's a pig! Ha ha!

X

hmmm..... you know, I think I'm dragon too?
Haha. DF says he loves my boobs just how they are, although his jaw dropped when he first met my sis (post reduction) lok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->