SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

I'm a dog. yep, that's right... a female dog.

:p

Haha. I was like what the hell, where did that come from.... I'm guessing your Chinese sign? Lol. made me giggle. Funny, I'm having Chinese for dinner lol

I Googled it and I am a dragon and I was born the year of the earth dragon lol. Means courageous (im such a wimp) and leisurely (yep I'm quite lazy) lol

Xxxx

Lol Clara. Scary fire dragon. Thinks its funny I have BEARDED dragons Haha.
O god I'm going mad. It's good too feel better :)

Ha ha! Good for you Cooks! :)

Just had a burning hot curry, I really am a fire dragon!

How are your scaly babies today?

X

O god, your gonna burn the house down fire dragon.

The scaleys are good thanks. They've been fed and bathed and are currently snuggled up together. Bless them :) xxxx

Awww DF got home late and brought me a bottle of the vino AND some roses. When I asked him what I'd done to deserve them he said "yellow roses because your my sunshine and red because I love you." See I knew my amazing man would come back :)

Cookie, glad your DF is back on side, now for some doggy dancing?! x

Well I have just looked and I am a dog as well!

Cookie, thats really sweet about the roses. Hope you had some excellent make up sex :winkwink:

I always seem to miss the best conversations!
Looks like lots of stuff going on, loads of butt plugs, doggy dancing and bouncing (o)(o) !!!

Looks like lots of stuff going on, loads of butt plugs, doggy dancing and bouncing (o)(o) !!!

That about sums it up Greygirl! How are you? x

Bouncy Bouncy (o)(o)s lol. Yea that sums it up. :)

Missh its doggy dancing from here onwards lol.

Ive just had a glass of the vino (large) for missh :hugs: and now enjoying my second glass (larger lol) for you Clara :)

Xxxx

Ive just had a glass of the vino (large) for missh :hugs: and now enjoying my second glass (larger lol) for you Clara :)

Xxxx

Thanks Cookie :hugs: Hope you have a great night.

I'm thinking about buying some sparkling apple juice and putting it in a wine glass!

Lol I love that plan hun. Yea I'm stressing atm. I hate going out. Wanna wear a dress but so insecure lol. Stressful. Now I'm on my 3rd glass lol for me :)

Have a fabulous night Cookie! Let your hair down and have fun. I bet you look gorgeous :) x

Xxxx

Thanks Cookie :hugs: Hope you have a great night.

I'm thinking about buying some sparkling apple juice and putting it in a wine glass!

When we tell the parents, we're taking champagne but I'm going to get sparkling elderflower or Ginger beer and put it in a champagne glass :)

How you feeling MissH? I have been drinking tonic water with diced Ginger in it to help nausea. OH also made me some ginger and lemon tea :) Try it if you get icky!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"