SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Thanks grey. How are you doing. Horrid weather today :( wishing I could have a duvet day lol xxxx

We've had some pretty crazy weather here too! It was torrential thunderstorms last night that seemed to cover everything within a 5 hr drive radius. And with all that rain you would think it would take care of the humidity, but nope. Now it's just cooler with the same humidity.

I have good news! AF came today which means I had a 28 day cycle! I'm normal again :). Gives me some good experience as I now think that on CD14 when I had *thought* I had already O'd but had a wave of ewcm, that may be the money shot for this cycle! So if I have a few days of some ewcm, then dry on CD13, I should keep going as I may hit it on the head for O the next day with another wave of ewcm.

Bring it on September!

Yay 28day cycle. Onwards and upwards hey hunni :D
Hope you manage to figure out o day. Lots of baby dust for your next cycle hunni xxxx

Prepping yay! Glad your cycle is sorting itself and you're happy for AF to arrive. Onwards and upwards like you say, hope September's your lucky month :)

Cookie, ahhh duvet days, I love those! This weather does make you wanna hunker down doesn't it!

Well I'm feeling a bit better, managed work yesterday (just!) and the cramps are lessening. Still a bit sicky though but that's a good sign I guess. Told my parents last night, they're thrilled, especially with all the bad news lately with Gma etc. Dad was talking about all the jobs mum kept finding for him so I said 'I have another one for you, and you mum' dad groaned in a jokey way and then they asked what so I said 'grandad, grandma!' they looked blank for a second (like 2 stunned bunnies!) and then it clicked and they congratulated us and cried! Aw love them, they're so happy!

Anyway, have a fantastic day all, lots of baby dust is being sprinkled on your tummies x x

Aww Clara. That's so lovely. So pleased they were so happy for you both. Your gonna be an amazing mummy. Always think, when your going through a tough time some good news always comes along to brighten everyone's day. :)

Well as for me. I completely over slept this morning so had a huge panic and ran out the door. Took me a few hours to wake up lol. Bent over and smacked my head on a bench when I got back up so have a pounding head and feel a bit dizzy BUT a customer brought in a huge chocolate cake for us and its soooo good lol. So feeling better now.

Hope everyone else is having a better day :)
Doggy butt plugs xxxx

I'm ok, its just been one of those days. Head is just sore and got a lovely bump lol. shame its on my head and not my tummy hey :p
How are you grey? Xxxx

So my sister was quite excited too. She screamed in my ear while throwing her arms around me then burst into tears. According to her kids she skipped around the living room for a few hours after!

One (predictable) side effect of telling my mother however is that most of Devon now knows and the news made it to Australia where my Auntie lives!

Hope you're all having a great weekend, love and butt plugs x

Just checking in quickly because we have people staying this weekend and I have a really horrible cold again so generally feeling rubbish :growlmad:

Hope your all having a lovely weekend. I'll catch up with everybody soon :hugs:

Just checking in quickly because we have people staying this weekend and I have a really horrible cold again so generally feeling rubbish :growlmad:

Hope your all having a lovely weekend. I'll catch up with everybody soon :hugs:

Get better soon MissH! That's horrid xx :hug:

Hope you feel better soon missh :hugs:

Aww Clara love the sisters reaction. Hope you can still hear in that ear after all the screaming lol.
Hope you've had a relaxing weekend hun.

I've been to a dog show today. Entered my parents cute yorkie puppy in to prettiest female dog class.... along with 150 other dogs lol. So yea we won nothing but was fun. Shattered now though.

Hope everyone else is enjoying the bank holiday weekend. Butty plugs galore xxxx

Hi All! How's everyone doing?? I've been quite busy over the last while.... not in the butt plugs and doggy dancing way quite yet.... but soon enough. :) (well, at least for one of those :haha:)

cookie, Bugger about the bump. I actually did the same thing earlier today. *ouch!* How's everything going otherwise?? You're firmly in the 2ww now aren't you?

Clara, that's so awesome about your sister and parents reactions to finding out!! Sounds like it would have been a lot of fun. Good to hear you're feeling a bit better.

missh & Achelois, and Grey, All good in your worlds?

So, now I'm in our fourth month! DH had a gut feeling about this month from the start... i'd find out right before my bday... got a few stars lined up for this one!
Have to say though, the first 2 weeks are pretty calm and relaxed compared to the last 2 weeks. And it looks like it'll be a busy month so maybe, just maybe, I'll be a little too distracted and won't be analyzing anything and everything this time around. :winkwink:

Morning girls!!
Hope you're all well?! I've been very busy with work and weekend away this weekend and next so apologies for not checking in sooner!
I did a test on Saturday and got a bfn but not due af (i think) until this Saturday so hoping it was just too early?!? Am feeling horrendously tired and really trying bot to symptom spot but it's so difficult! Want that bfp so badly this month. The thing is because of everything that happened last month I'm actually not 100% sure of when af is due but going by what I've read start of bleeding was cd1 which would mean this Saturday!! May crack and poas tomorrow. Want to but don't want to a) tempt fate and b) be severely disappointed.
Hope you're all doing ok. Missh sorry to hear you felt rubbish and clara lovely news about how the family reacted. Not long now and you can tell all your friends too! Cookie your af is due this week isn't it?! Are you poas?
Prepping and grey, hope all is good with you both too. Prepping it would be lovely I'd you got a bfp for your birthday what anlovely present!
Anyway, love & butt pluggs to you all and lots of baby dust

a xxxxx

Hi all :)
I think I'm due af the same time as you A...I did a test this morning and unsurprisingly it was a :bfn:. I have hope this month still because I've had slightly sore (o)(o) from a few days past O...normally they don't appear until just before the :witch:...but then last month I had sensitive nipples and I only had that last time I was pregnant, so maybe I'm not this month either. I can't guarantee I can get more clomid and I don't want to be drilled, but might be my only hope...

Cookie, hope your head is better now. When is the witch due?

Clara, loving the reactions from your family! Have you got a date for your first scan yet? Hope your feeling ok.

Prepping, it all sounds positive for Septmeber being your month! It sounds like the timing would be perfect for you so get doggy dancing!!

GreyGirl, if the witch isn't due until Saturday then it probably is to early. A few days can make a big difference so try to stay positive :hugs:

Achelois, sounds like you tested quite early so I would totally ignore the results of that test. As hard as it is it might be better to wait to Saturday morning to test :hugs:

I am excited that we might be getting some more BFP soon! Sending you all some :dust:

Told my mum at the weekend as she was staying with us. She was shocked but very excited!

My cold has nearly gone but I have just feel so sick, drained and tired. Fell asleep at 9.30pm last night and woke at 8am this morning. Phoned in sick at work today so I am spending my 3rd day on the sofa! 8 weeks tomorrow so I hope this feeling passes soon.

Hi ladies hope your all well.

A - I think you tested too soon hunni. hang in there sweetie, hoping you get your bfp and sticky bean this time hunni :hugs:

Prepping - hoping the lucky feeling this month works and you enjoy a month of relaxed doggy dancing.

Grey - again fx you tested too early. Hoping the sore (o)(o) are your bfp sign. Fx fx fx

Missh - hope you feel better soon. 8weeks already. Going quick hun :)

Afm. I am due the witch on Friday. I haven't tested and won't unless I'm late. Can't stand them bfns lol. I haven't had any symptoms thou so not feeling I could be. Only thing I have noticed is I've been extremely tired this past week. Like a walking zombie most of the time and had a lot of dizzy spells today. Who knows. Just going with the flow. This month I no we DTD at the perfect time but don't know. Will see what happens.

Hope everyone's ok. Butty plugs and baby dust galore to everyone xxxxxxxxx

Ach, Grey & Cookie, I didn't realize all of you are all so close with your 2WW this time around! Super happy sparkly dust plugs to all of you!

missh, omg it's already 8 weeks? wow.... time flies!

Gotta go, all good here, pregnancy is in the air. I'm breathing deep. :D

Ooh I'm so excited that you're all 2wwing at similar times! I want to sprinkle a ton of dust over you all, baby powder scented and extra sparkly!

MissH, hope your cold is better. I am feeling your pain on the sicky drained tired front! My scan is September 20th, just after I'm back from holiday (hope I feel better by then!)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you all, I have a good feeling about this month...

Love, butty plugs and mountains of lovely baby dust to you!

I'm off for a lie down!

xx

PS I got a BFN a couple of days before my two BFPs so hang in there A and Grey! A couple of days can make all the difference.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->