SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Clara I hope your resting lots. Loved baby powder scented baby dust lol.
Prepping I'm sure we will have some more bfp announcements soon :)

Xxxx

Ok so did another test last night and BFN!!!!!! AGAIN! Not doing any more...... still spotting from m/c and thats concerning me more to be honest. Going to wait until next week as 4 weeks this Friday since it all happened and if still happening off to docs to see whats going on?!

hope you are all ok & all you others waiting for BFPs have some fun news soon!

A xxxxxxxxxxx

Aww A hunni I hope everythings ok. I think your right with goin to the docs if it carries on. For peace of mind too really. Sending you big :hugs: don't give up hunni. Love and butty plugs xxxx

Hugs to you Achelois, that's poo :( Yes a visit to doc will put your mind at rest. Its still soon after what happened, maybe your body needs a little time to readjust. Hang in there sweetie, I'm sure it will happen when it's the right time xxxx

Yea I agree with you Clara. It will happen A sweetie. Big hugs and kisses A.

I feel crampy today so I think witch is preparing to mount her broom :( just been so tired and had some pinky tinged cm these past few days. Oh well, when you've been ttc as long as me you get used to it lol.

Hope everyone else is ok. How you doing Clara hunni xxxx

Hang in there Cookie, it must be your month soon, :hugs:

I'm ok, just sicky and lethargic. Had a better day yesterday but then had v upset tummy and am so washed out today. I called work and said I'd work from home as I couldn't face standing on the tube. Hopefully my 'baby on board' tube badge will come soon so people will let me sit!

Can't wait to feel better, I'm trying not to be too miserable but feeling sick all the time, tired all the time, dizzy most of the time and not wanting to eat or drink anything is not that much fun! Poor OH, he must wonder why he bothered. Well am around 9 weeks so hopefully it will all feel better in 3 weeks time, so people keep telling me. Supposedly, nausea is a good sign of a healthy sprog too. Mine must be super healthy!

Anyway, lots of hugs to you all, keep smiling, dusty dawg plugs!

xx

Aww Clara. You and missh are really suffering with sickness. I really hope it passes soon so you can really enjoy your pregnancy. :hugs: aww I love the idea of baby on board badges. Just hope people take note of it and you can be safe on the tube.

Yea I no lol. But I'm ok. I think after going through a tough few weeks with DF I'm just pleased to have him back lol. Just enjoying being together. But of course a bfp would be the icing on the cake. It's DFs bday next wed so would be cool to give him a bfp but if not then we will troop on as usual lol.

Just tellin myself it will happen... one day... sooner rather than later I hope lol xxxx

Clara, I really hope the second tri is a little easier for you... but from what I hear, heartburn, kicks in the bladder, and all the other fun pregnancy symptoms that happen may be just as much fun as nausea. Yay! :hugs:

cookie, Loving the attitude. :flower: And really, it's still early and pinkish cm may not be a bad thing at all. But either way, enjoy your time with DH! I'm sure you can give him a great b'day to remember.

Achelois, Step away from the pee sticks. Give yourself a rest and a break from worry and disappointment. You still have a chance as you're still 3 days away from AF (I think?), and even if this isn't your month it just gives your body time to straighten itself out to be strong for what's coming. big big :hugs:

SO now it's time for the doggy plug baby dust butt dancing to begin!!! We'll give it a go every other day for the next couple times, and then game on for next week. Excited! Going to absoutely surround my egg with a troop of about 100 million. Fight on soldiers! :haha:

Haha prepping you made me giggle. You get them spermies up there ready to pounce on that eggy. Your attitude is fab and I really hope you get that bfp this time round hunni.

Yea I no im not out till the witchy comes but will see what happens lol. Still extremely tired and had only a couple of dizzy spells today. We shall see lol :)

Lots of doggy dancing butty plugs baby dust xxxxxxxxx

Oh ya, they'll be setting up camp for sure.

If you're doing everything right like eating and drinking enough and getting decent sleep, then being tired and having dizzy spells may lead to something positive.... I so hope so for you!

We shall see lol. Tryin not to symptom spot but i can't ignore constantly tired and dizzy spells lol. We shall see hun. DF is out tonight for end of harvest meal with work and has taken the car and I really want chocolate. Lol. Just trying to decide how much I want chocolate as can't be bothered to move lol xxxx

Prepping, hope those :spermy: are super strong!

Cookie, I thought the witch was on her way for me last month, and look what happened!

Achelois, you got a BFP before and you will get one again. It might of been to early when you tested so I would just ignore the results.

GreyGirl, any news?

Clara, its so exciting that you have your scan date! I am going away on the 26th Sep and the midwife told me that was also the earliest date I would get my scan for because i will be 12 weeks that week :growlmad: They will only scan between 12 and 14 weeks.

She told me it is unlikely that I will even get my date for the scan before I go away and that I had to phone them the week before. I would love to have my scan before my holiday but the midwife told me there is no chance :nope:

Good luck with your 'baby on board' badge, if it doesn't work make a big show of looking like your going to puke and make sure your standing over some business mans expensive looking shoes! A paper bag to be sick in may help this image. I'm sure you'll clear a few seats :winkwink:

Keeping my fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies :hugs:

Missh it sucks that you've got to wait til after your holiday to have your scan. But something nice to look forward to and clear the holiday blues lol.

Well I've had a few cramps today and starting to feel bloated so I think she's coming. I've also had pinky/browny cm today. Sorry TMI lol. But I also had that last month before the witch. We shall see what tomorrow brings I guess :)

Good luck and gallons of babydust to everyone waiting. A I'm really hoping you get your bfp soon but like missh said, you've already done it once so it will happen hunni. Big big :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

cookie, I don't want to get too excited.... but I can't help but think that you may have some good news coming soon! What you describe really could go either way, and I'm willing it to go the bfp route! super duper dust!

missh, I *love* your suggestion for Clara. :haha: too funny. Sounds like you've already planned ahead just in case you need to resort to making a scene! Even I am looking forward to your scan date!

"You know you're TTC when"... you feel a little cheated when OH turns into stamina man without a big ending. :haha: Darn! Geez, it's not something that would have phased me in the past as long as everyone had a good time, but c'mon! I'm trying to stockpile swimmers here! :p
We'll have to call yesterday a practice run and go for gold tonight.
(So happy I have you girls to talk to about this TMI stuff!)

Aww bless prepping. A practice run is ok. Just look at it like he's saving up to hit gold tonight. ;)
I know what you mean about good to share the TMI stuff with eachother. I think my best mate would look at me strange if I said some of the stuff I say on here to her.... and she's a midwife lol.

I dunno hunni, have felt very floaty today lol. best way to describe it Haha. Manager at work has commented on how tired I've been but I'm just putting it down to needing a holiday. I don't no. I'm fighting the urge to poas. I think another bfn will make me crack lol. so will just see what happens I guess. My mind is telling me witch will show but my heart does have a spark of hope. I don't have sore (o)(o)s though lol. Anyways I'm rambling now Haha.

Hope your all ok and prepping get them spermies loaded lol xxxx

locked and loaded. :gun: actually, loaded and locked is better order.
(always wondered why there would be a smiley with guns)
:p

And you for sure deserve a day or two off coming up. Whether it's when you get your BFP or not. :flower:

Haha. I love the smiley with guns. Made me giggle. And yes loaded and locked is much better lol. Fx you have a lucky month :hugs:

Yes I def need some time off lol. Got my holiday at the end of the month and can't wait. I have 14working days to go but 3weeks til I go :D
Another TMI moment but when I went to the loo when I got home my undies had quite a bit pinky/browny cm on them. Kinda like when you just finish af. so yea I think she's deff coming. If she does show I am going to get the iron tablets out to try and stop this tired sluggish feeling :D

Xxxx

Prepping you made me laugh with your 'stock pile swimmers' comment. Hope you get a double dose tonight :winkwink:

Cookie, I am keeping everything crossed that you are having a BFP sign and not the evil witch :hugs:

:dust:

Prepping, hope those :spermy: are super strong!

Cookie, I thought the witch was on her way for me last month, and look what happened!

Achelois, you got a BFP before and you will get one again. It might of been to early when you tested so I would just ignore the results.

GreyGirl, any news?

Clara, its so exciting that you have your scan date! I am going away on the 26th Sep and the midwife told me that was also the earliest date I would get my scan for because i will be 12 weeks that week :growlmad: They will only scan between 12 and 14 weeks.

She told me it is unlikely that I will even get my date for the scan before I go away and that I had to phone them the week before. I would love to have my scan before my holiday but the midwife told me there is no chance :nope:

Good luck with your 'baby on board' badge, if it doesn't work make a big show of looking like your going to puke and make sure your standing over some business mans expensive looking shoes! A paper bag to be sick in may help this image. I'm sure you'll clear a few seats :winkwink:

Keeping my fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies :hugs:

No news yet, testing again tomorrow...Sorry you won't be able to get any early scan, hope you can!

Missh it sucks that you've got to wait til after your holiday to have your scan. But something nice to look forward to and clear the holiday blues lol.

Well I've had a few cramps today and starting to feel bloated so I think she's coming. I've also had pinky/browny cm today. Sorry TMI lol. But I also had that last month before the witch. We shall see what tomorrow brings I guess :)

Good luck and gallons of babydust to everyone waiting. A I'm really hoping you get your bfp soon but like missh said, you've already done it once so it will happen hunni. Big big :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

I hope it's not signs of af for you :hugs:

"You know you're TTC when"... you feel a little cheated when OH turns into stamina man without a big ending. :haha: Darn! Geez, it's not something that would have phased me in the past as long as everyone had a good time, but c'mon! I'm trying to stockpile swimmers here! :p
We'll have to call yesterday a practice run and go for gold tonight.
(So happy I have you girls to talk to about this TMI stuff!)

I know the exact same feeling... :hugs:

Aww bless prepping. A practice run is ok. Just look at it like he's saving up to hit gold tonight. ;)
I know what you mean about good to share the TMI stuff with eachother. I think my best mate would look at me strange if I said some of the stuff I say on here to her.... and she's a midwife lol.

I dunno hunni, have felt very floaty today lol. best way to describe it Haha. Manager at work has commented on how tired I've been but I'm just putting it down to needing a holiday. I don't no. I'm fighting the urge to poas. I think another bfn will make me crack lol. so will just see what happens I guess. My mind is telling me witch will show but my heart does have a spark of hope. I don't have sore (o)(o)s though lol. Anyways I'm rambling now Haha.

Hope you've got a :bfp: coming, fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->