SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Oooo grey. I'm excited your testing tomorrow. Crossing everything for you sweetie. We've got to get some more bfps in here ladies. Fxfxfxfxfx for you all.

Thankyou missh. We shall see lol. I'm just going to sit and wait it out lol. Xxxx

Grey :( but it may be too early Hun. As I keep saying, I did one a couple of days early and it was BFN then a few days later, hey presto. I am not sure these tests are really as accurate as they claim when you test early. Maybe wait and see if the witch comes. What are your casual observations today?

Hugs xx

Exactly Clara. She's right grey. Your not out til the witch shows so fx she doesn't turn up. :hugs:
Afm. Witch due today. Still dizzy but have had some pinky cm so I think she's coming. We shall see xxxx

GreyGirl I hope it was too early. Fx that the witch stays away :hugs:

Cookie If she turns up remember that :wine: is unlimited! :wine: :wine: :wine:

Hope she stays away :hugs:

Lol. Trust me missh I will be hitting it if it shows. I have a bottle of Blueberry vodka that I have my eye on if she shows. I keep smelling the bottle as its just sooooooo good lol xxxx

Cookie my fingers are crossed that the ugly little witch stays away. I agree with MissH, if she comes then let the vino flow! (and have one for us!)

Grey, hang in there, Witch, butt out- you're not wanted here!

X

Lol trust me I will have plenty for you guys if she shows. Shes not here yet but had a little more pinky cm so I guess she's about to make an appearance lol. Xxxx

Thanks everyone :hugs: I'm testing again tomorrow, and everyday until the :witch: shows her ugly mug, or I get a :bfp:...I'm not in this group for nothing! ;)

Thanks everyone :hugs: I'm testing again tomorrow, and everyday until the :witch: shows her ugly mug, or I get a :bfp:...I'm not in this group for nothing! ;)

Bless you Grey! You made me giggle :) Good luck girlie x

Well 'Operation Stay Conscious' failed again today. I can't wait to stop feeling so rubbish. OH was with me so no damage thank goodness. Went to bed for an hour (luckily working at home) but still feel like I could sleep longer. I think I've lost weight cos I hate everything. All food tastes and smells vile. So blimmin fed up I wanna cry. Well that's me, sorry, rant over, back to work :( At least it's the weekend tomorrow :)

Hope you're all feeling good :)

Have a beautiful weekend ladies x

Aww Clara. Your having a tough time with it all. I really hope it passes and you get to really enjoy being pregnant. Here's a huge :hugs: for you and sending lots of kisses too xxxx.

Grey love it. Really hope it was just too early and that you get that bfp :hugs:
Well Afm. As predicted the witch has just shown her butt ugly face. im ok. A little disappointed as had dreamt of wrapping a babygrow up for DF for his bday. But no luck.... I guess the positive part of this is I can finally take advantage of my Blueberry vodka and will have a few for you girlies too xxxx

Cookie, I am so sorry that she got you :hugs: Drink the whole bottle and enjoy every mouthfull!

GreyGirl, keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

Clara, I know how you feel! I am so sick of feeling sick! Finding something I want to eat is a daily battle. The only thing I really love at the moment is oranges. Felt so sick from hunger today I had a couple of plain digestives which helped. My energy levels are zero :nope: I am hoping I only have a few more weeks of this :wacko:

grey, just like I said to Ach the other day, step away from the pee sticks! I believe the stats are around 80% accurate 2 days before AF expected. That's a whole 20% chance of not being able to pick up on anything. That's a big variable! Wait it out as annoying as it is. We've all got our fingers and toes crossed for you!

Clara, wow you really are having a hard time with the fainting spells! Any advise given on how to correct that? More iron rich foods maybe? Eating more often in general and drinking lots and lots of water? Rest up, you only have a couple more weeks until the placenta takes over the job of nourishing your little bean. I bet you'll feel lots better at that point.

cookie, I'm so so so so hoping that the :witch: stays away for you! Grrrr, Don't want to be seeing her smug little face!

Stamina Man did not show up last night, so I'm good on that front! :haha: It's a long weekend for us here so I'm looking forward to eating my steak medium rare, having some dippy eggs (runny yolk), and having whatever seafood I feel like. Oh ya, and alcohol! Going to cram it all in in anticipation of not being able to have it for the next 9 months! Positive forward thinking :D Next week will be fun!

Lol. Prepping you always make me smile. Loving the attitude hun and really hoping it gets you your bfp. :)

Unfortunately the witch has got me :( but I'm taking misshs advice and attacking my Blueberry vodka lol
Xxxx

So last night I hit the vodka and felt ok about the witch showing. Had DFs friends over so I put myself to bed as was exhausted and DF came in shortly after. We were just laying there cuddling up when he asked me if the witch had come.... i don't really tell him dates etc cos I didnt think he'd remember. So I just assumed he wanted to BD so I said yes and asked him why he wanted to know. And his respond was so lovely. He said that he thought we had a good chance this time and he was gutted the witch got me. Now I was fine until DF said this but I just laid there crying. Now I feel really crappy and just can't help asking if I'm ever going to be able to give him a child :(

Sorry for the ramble. Just need to vent :(

AF is here and no more clomid. Back to long cycles while I wait for my appointment.

GreyGirl I am so sorry that the witch arrived. If the clomid works to make your cycles shorter why will they not give your anymore? How long is your cycle without the clomid? I can't remember if you temp, but maybe it might be worth giving the digitial ov sticks a try. I got a box of 20 off amazon for £20. After a 38 day cycle I was worried about missing ov on the next month so they really helped me. I really hope you get your appointment soon. Big :hugs:

Cookie, sorry your feeling so down about things. Maybe you could also try ov sticks to make sure ov is happening and getting the timing perfect. I also used preseed the month I got my BFP. Also now you oh is finished his busy time at work you will have more time to concentrate on doggy dancing! Make sure you eat and drink loads of lovely things this weekend. It will feel a bit better next week. Big :hugs: for you as well.

Achelois, any news?

Prepping, enjoy all your treats and long weekend!

Clara, hope your feeling ok today, no work should help!

Hope everybody has a lovely weekend xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->