Spain holidays

Dizzy321

very proud mammy to 3!
Reaction score
Please can anyone recommend a holiday in Spain? we are looking for all enclusive, and somewhere with good night entertainment, stuff for kids to do in the day, few swimming pools with slides etc...basically somewhere we dont need to leave the resort, Benidorm?
any recommendations ladies? looking to book a last min holiday :D

We go to Spain most years and stay in a little village called Turre is Southern Spain, its where my mum lives so cheap :haha:

My friend has just come back from an all inclusive kid friendly holiday in Salou I'll ask her who she went with :flower:

Thank you lucasmum :) xx

just asked here cause I thought there would be lots of people who have been on a family holiday to Spain.......................but my threads always FLOP so why would I expect to get many replys :rofl:

maybe I need to join the loser thread lol

Most of my replies in threads seem to be invisible :blush:

Can ask my mum if she wants more visitors if you want :haha:

Still trying to catch hold of my friend, shes only been back a day or so and I guess has a lot of catching up to do :flower:

Still trying to catch hold of my friend, shes only been back a day or so and I guess has a lot of catching up to do :flower:

Aww glad its not just me then :hugs: I have almost 12000 posts as well but still get ignored :haha: never mind :)

Must be great to have a mum that lives there! lucky you! I would be there all the time lol x

I like benidorm, i dont know if its classed as spain but i love gran canaria and have had so many amazing holidays there. Also i like majorca although ive only been once.

Eta - in gran canaria i like puerto rico area and we usually stay at the puerto feliz apartments. In benidorm we stayed at the riopark

Thanks Jemma....whats riopark like?
we have been to gran canaria puerto rico before, was nice but looking to go to Spain because its only a 2 hour flight.....I HATE flying :haha: so the shorter the flight the better for me x

looking for a brilliant complex with everything you need under one ''roof'' :)

ohh were looking to go to spain next year , so if you find anything which looks good for 2 young babies let me know lol first time my OH has been aboard and we will have 2 under 2 so i really don't want to have a long flight incase its a nightmare haha

enjoy your holiday :)

I havnt been but my sister said saluo is really good x

Aww glad its not just me then :hugs: I have almost 12000 posts as well but still get ignored :haha: never mind :)

Must be great to have a mum that lives there! lucky you! I would be there all the time lol x

Yeah its handy, we dont really have spare money for booking a holiday so cheap flights are fab and we dont really need much spending money as we dont have to eat out, also because she only sees us once a year she spoils us and LO insisting on paying for ice creams and so on :flower:

I have heard that Salou is fantastic for families, my sister was there and my brother is there right now. The next time we can afford a holiday we are going to go to Salou.

Are you not thinking about going back to Disney ?? Maybe I have the wrong person but you have been havent you ? and I thought you were planning to go back. Ignore this mad woman if I have the wrong person lol x

Are you not thinking about going back to Disney ?? Maybe I have the wrong person but you have been havent you ? and I thought you were planning to go back. Ignore this mad woman if I have the wrong person lol x

Oh man I would LOVE to go back to Disney!! I would do the 9 hour flight if it means I could go there again......but we dont have that kinda money :cry:
it would take us years to save to go there and we are all desperate for a holiday.......Disney is years away, thats if we ever get to go again! I neeed to win the lottery :haha: lucky you getting to go back :flower: xx

I will look into Salou thanks hun :D

Oh man I would LOVE to go back to Disney!! I would do the 9 hour flight if it means I could go there again......but we dont have that kinda money :cry:
it would take us years to save to go there and we are all desperate for a holiday.......Disney is years away, thats if we ever get to go again! I neeed to win the lottery :haha: lucky you getting to go back :flower: xx

I will look into Salou thanks hun :D

My sister didnt pay much less than us when she went to salou, she went all inclusive for 2 weeks and I think it was only 200 less than what we paid to go to Orlando last year, although I suppose that didnt include parks and such.

I hope you get to go again, you always get fantastic off peak deals :thumbup:

Thanks Jemma....whats riopark like?
we have been to gran canaria puerto rico before, was nice but looking to go to Spain because its only a 2 hour flight.....I HATE flying :haha: so the shorter the flight the better for me x

looking for a brilliant complex with everything you need under one ''roof'' :)

I loved it at the rio park, its so close to everything, beach, shops but we never heard any loud noise at stupid times as the nightclubs are about 10 minutes away so it was ideal for us

I'm another one who would recommend salou. We went when amy was 6 months old, and there was plenty to do. Our hotel only offered half board though, so can't help with AI i'm afraid xx

we have booked estival aquasplash in la pineda just outside of spain. its all inclusive and really child friendly.

Me and some friends stayed in club bellevue in alcudia, mallorca last year. Wasn't too expensive for AI nad lots of lovely restaurants close by if we wanted a change from the buffet.
They had lots of entertainment and activities too and seemed very popular with young families although I can't comment really from a family POV as we were just 2 couples with no kids.
They have a boat to ferry you across the lake to the beach if you want a change from the pools (lots of pools dotted about the resort, it was pretty big)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->