Spammer Alert

:rofl: Just looked and I still average 55 posts a day :shock: :rofl:

how could I make that up?

:blush: Didnt you lie to help cover up Wobbles Lie???? You know the one where I was Framed for saying Canadians are slow?????:blush: When really I said the mail was slow?????:blush: And the Lynch mob came after me....

You know that gave me night mares.... I mean I was attacked by this big huge red maple leaf :dohh:

:blush: Didnt you lie to help cover up Wobbles Lie???? You know the one where I was Framed for saying Canadians are slow?????:blush: When really I said the mail was slow?????:blush: And the Lynch mob came after me....

You know that gave me night mares.... I mean I was attacked by this big huge red maple leaf :dohh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I was under duress from Admin...and I can always forward the PM's to anyone who likes...that way they will know I'm telling the truth :smug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I was under duress from Admin...and I can always forward the PM's to anyone who likes...that way they will know I'm telling the truth :smug:

UM its called a Private Message!!!!!!!:blush:

See! See! See! She admits I'm not lying :rofl:

:smug: I admit nothing.....Im just pointing out an obvious fact that PM stands for Private Message and you wanted to share Private Messages with the forum :smug:

Plus

:smug: I admit nothing.....Im just pointing out an obvious fact that PM stands for Private Message and you wanted to share Private Messages with the forum :smug:

Plus Im thinking that everyone is noticing the trend that I get blamed for everything when in fact 95% of the time I didnt do it :smug:

:rofl: How many times you going to post that?!

and be nice toria....Stan has Hannah so I have some time on my hands :muaha:

:rofl::rofl:

Talking of spam you two better watch your butts i got maternity leave coming up soon and you all know what that doesn to a woman :muaha:

When i saw the title i thought it was about Toria :rofl: sorry hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"