spare time?

blessfull

Reaction score
What do you do In your. Spare time? ( kids alseep,playing,cleaning,cant be bothered cleaning,housework finiahed etc,)

I loves reading and surfing the net

Play xbox when the kids are in bed. Take in turns with my husband ( i sound so sad lol)
I love reading.
I love baking as well and just browsing the internet i guess.

Reading,Ipad, Computer, mostly watch tv and movies...

OH usually saves his annoying xbox crap for when i go to bed thankfully.

Studying something new or reading a good book. I don't watch tv xx

When LO is in bed and the housework is done, I'll watch something on Netflix, browse the internet for things I want to buy but can't afford, read a book or play a video game.

Internet mainly, but I don't count that as spare time. Spare time for me involves NO. Kids lol

So when they are school and nursery my spare time involves shopping, going to the gym, and horses

What is this 'spare time' you speak of? :haha:

I watch rubbish on TV and browse the internet before falling asleep at like 8pm

Its rare that I don't feel like I at least have some uni work to do once Ivy's in bed but I usually just end up reading crap on reddit and watching documentaries! I also have every alternate weekend free when Ivy's with her dad, and during those two days I just party with ma friendz

Both hubby and I are in the theatre so we take turns doing shows. He does lighting, I do most things. Currently rehearsing for the pantomime 2 nights a week. Next year I will be doing my masters degree so won't have any evenings to myself.

At the moment any spare time is spent doing things I won't be able or have the time to do when the baby is here, so from what I've heard about spare time during parenthood (or lack thereof), that means ANYTHING not baby-related :laugh2:

I don't have any spare time. Literally. By the time I get home from work, get the babies into bed, make dinner and clean, I'm ready for sleeping.

If I had spare time, I'd like to do an exercise class, go shopping or read.

TV, internet, reading, piano, sports... I eat, I eat a lot. And I'm doing some crafty bits for LO's nursery atm.

I don't really have any spare time! Only when Jacob's in bed or the few hours he's in pre school.
I dance Friday nights but other than that, read blogs/update mine, youtube, exercise, movies, box sets, surf the net & read my kindle.

I get literally no time,with 3 kids 1 with autism and 2 crap sleepers one baby one toddler and a hssband who works full time i feel like il never have any free time again,so much so i feel like a wee in peace is classed as "me" time.

I browse the internet, put together puzzles, bake cookies, go out for food/coffee with a friend or my sister, and golf with my dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->