SPD back with a vegence

Brunette_21

Pregnant 1st trimester
Reaction score
Well I'm 10 weeks tomorrow in my second pregnancy and my SPD and hip pain are back with a vegence its a nightmare. If I'm up and busy all day soon as I sit down I'm in agony hope the midwife helps this time :( xx

Bugger! I only had it with my last pregnancy mid way through and it was tough. Hope you can get done relief soon.

Hope so its that bad already if been bed bound today xx

Oh I am in the same boat. Had it really bad with DS2 came on at 16 weeks which I was told was quite early but it got worse and worse. and this time I started to feel it about 9 weeks and its slowly getting worse.

The Chiropractor really helped me the last time but it was only every temporary relief as soon as I hoovered or anything again or walked around town for anything more then 2 mins I was in agony. There were night DH was away and I had to sleep on the couch and get poor DS1 (7y.o) to lock up the house and get me blankets etc.. cause I physically couldn't get up let alone up the stairs. Oh the agony. Dreading it again now.

Did you get anything that helped the last time?

No no help at all also apparently with SPD stirrups and forceps should be avoided and I had both with dd1 so thinking my previous midwife never pit it in my records (she was horrible didn't care one bit about how I was coping) xx

I know how u feel xx i had spd with my son(second child), took me 6months for my hips to go back after having him. they were so loose i could barely walk :(
Im 5-9weeks with my 3rd child and my lower back and hips are already aching. Nothing was done about mine. something could have been, but i refused to say how horrible it was because this other lady in the appointment room who was to be seen after needed crutches to walk because of her spd.
I used stirrups with my sons birth, but i had no other choice as every other position hurt my back too much :(

Its got worse sadly Sunday I was bed bound as I over done it on Saturday gutting my daughters room and when ever I sit down I get a sharp pain in hips and newled to keep shuffling till the pain settles xx

Thats not good! Whens your midwife app? or whatever its called if ur not in the uk lol xx
Id bring it up with them xx I have my first appointment next week on tuesday and ill be telling them about every ache and pain because im not being fobbed off this pregnancy.
Im still working through this pregnancy. In a pub. Lifting the glass tray and going into the cellar to bottle up and bring crates up... its killing me... But i dont want them knowing im pregnant as we already have 1 member of staff on maternity leave. her temp replacement ended up telling us a week after she started she is pregnant. me saying im pregnant will cause havock and i dont want to loose my job...
Thing is though all the heavy lifting jobs are constantly left for me to do cause others are lazy :( i think its just gonna make things alot worse in the long run :/
This time round i want my consultant to prescribe me the proper back and bump brace x

I have my booking appointment on Thursday so will be telling her everything not suffering all pregnancy and that's one of the things that makes SPD worse lifting heavy things. Not even meant to hoover, I was starting my own business doing massage therapies but with rate my abdomen is growing the constant nausea and hip pain I wouldn't be able to do it so I've postponed till the bundle is born and settled xx

That sounds like a good idea x Sadly for me my work is my only income x i cant afford to loose out on it lol
And i know how much he cut back my mates hours while she was still working and i dont want him to do that to me yet lol. Im going to try to not let work know till i start to show xx Im quite fat these days so i look pregnant normally xD hopefull i can just keep going on. and say oh yeah its just fat x

I cant even do that people that I know ask me if I'm pregnant xx

I had HORRIBLE SPD with my son and towards the end I could only waddle around. It disappeared immediately after his birth, though. This pregnancy? Dealing with it almost immediately and it HURTS. Sleep is a near impossibility, walking is bleh, and sitting? Forget it. Between that and swollen labia? Nope.

Yeh right now sitting on the sofa is agony and when I get into bed my right hip is impossible to rest on and the pain goes down my back my coccyx and down the front :( so painful xx

Yeh right now sitting on the sofa is agony and when I get into bed my right hip is impossible to rest on and the pain goes down my back my coccyx and down the front :( so painful xx

I'm in the same boat, only with my left hip :( Makes night a serious chore. I sleep like absolute crap. None of the exercises they tell you to do seem to work either, which is firmly on the big suck list.

Exactly its the fact you shouldn't hoover either I'm not letting my carpets get disgusting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->