Special Fathers day present .. Help!!

xJessie91x

Reaction score
Does anybody have any ideas of what I could get my OH for fathers day?
Our little boy may or may not have been born by then as hes due 2 days later on the 18th, but wether or not hes here I would still like to get him something special but not expensive. Had a thought of getting them both matching football shirts but they are rather pricey! Thanks in advance! :flower:

Fathers day is a couple of weeks before our due date so I'm not sure whether to get him something or not..... if I do it'll probably be a nice bottle of whiskey (he's gonna need it!)

Matching footie shirts sounds sweet if your hubbie is into his football. What other hobbies does he have?

Thats about it really! He works every hour under the sun (hes a builder) He does enjoy golf but in the 4 years weve been together hes only managed to go about twice lol.
He enjoys his whiskey too thats a possible idea for me! :)

I was thinking of a photo frame that says "dad".
A couple new shirts so he doesn't get too upset if his fav T gets puked on lol.
We're "gamers" so that would be a last resort for me.
How exciting :D

What do you think of this?!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DADDY-SI...546&&clkid=8044839346398016644&_qi=RTM1178011

I've been driving myself crazy trying to think of a perfect gift too. I got him a from the bump card from hallmark and put our scan photo on it, but an actual gift I have no idea.
I was thinking maybe a baby football kit in celtic - his team, or the game of thrones book series, he's recently got into the tv show.
The thing is..while I want to get him something like the baby football kit the day is father's day, so I feel like it shouldn't really be a baby item or something themed for baby, it should be something actually for him, if you know what I mean?
Something he can use. Maybe earplugs LOL. But seriously, it's a toughie!

Awww that's really cute! I'd probably give it as a gift from baby once he/she arrives though rather than beforehand, but as your dates are so close there's not much in it!

Maybe a funny hamper could be cute, you could fill it with emergency dad to be stuff like earplugs, beer, uh...what else...hmm...maybe a dads book?
I'm not sure where I'm going with this, lol.

EDIT - I just saw a DILF tshirt, LOL. :haha:

EDITEDIT - I like this, it's ended now but the idea is cute.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Novelty-New-Dad-Daddy-Survival-Gift-Baby-Shower-Gift-/190488041631

Yeah thats a good idea! Im sure he would appreciate ear plugs and beer lol! I know what you mean Tami about the buying for baby thats why I wanted something different that would be for him, ive ordered him one of those tops as they are cheap but dont know what else to get lol

Maybe a peg for his nose, rubber gloves (lol), condoms! Haha.
Do you have a manly changing bag? Maybe getting a manly looking changing bag and stocking it with goodies and fun stuff?

Ooh this got me thinking of what to get OH
(although he didn't get me anything for Mother's Day :cry: but I'm not spiteful like him!!)

Love the idea of a dad hamper; some ciders, manly magazines (for on the toilet eww gross! :sick:) a voucher for a night out with friends without me moaning. Nice bubble bath or something for a relaxing bath. Trying to think what else... Haha condoms is a good one!

Will be stalking for more ideas :)
Xx

For mothers day my OH got me some new PJ's as I rather rapidly ballooned out of them lol a mummy to be card and some flowers. He then got us an indian take away for tea with all the side etc and so we had a really nice evening :) Hes a builder and not at all lovey dovey but definately can be romantic when he wants to be! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->